I have a Question from seniors? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MurXhid Baba

I have a Question from seniors?

I hope you all are fine.  I have a question , I have complete my 100 useful  now what I do? Wait for tomorrow to make posts or topic. Or still making post now. Please give me information.

I want to make sure what's my seniors suggest me.

Thank you! in Advance.

Congratulations dear friend. You have become a member of this forum after completing 100 posts. As you have completed 100 posts you should not wait for the next day. You should complete your 20 posts.According to the rules we can do our routine work after completing 100 posts. 

• +3 1

5 hours ago, MurXhid Baba said:

I hope you all are fine.  I have a question , I have complete my 100 useful  now what I do? Wait for tomorrow to make posts or topic. Or still making post now. Please give me information.

Thank you! in Advance.

@MurXhid Baba first of all welcome owner online platform crypto talk my friend and thank you for telling about my health we are good. It's a rule when we complete 100 useful post yobit account crypto talk going to be count hour 20 per day posts if you have complete your 100 post you should continue your posting material as you get 20 post up to 100. so don't worry about that don't miss your time just hard working with patients don't lose your hope. Wish you all the best my friend for future hard working. 🥰💕

• +1 1
  • +5 1

@MurXhid BabaIn my opinion, you should continue to make posts. You may think your 100 useful post is complete but when get back the next day, many of them might get deleted and then you find your self having less than 80 useful posts. So the best option is to keep posting so that you can minimize the amount of days it will take you to complete it and start your earning seven days later.

• +4 1

My advice is to keep posting of you can because you don't know which of your posts will get the positive rating necessary for you to get paid at the end of the week. So the best thing to do is to keep going as much as you can since there is no limit.

• +1 1

@MurXhid Baba You can make 50 posts in a day. If you completed your 100th posts today just by 30 posts then you still have 20 posts for the maximum. If you can make more 20posts today then you can get payment for those posts after 7days. 

• +2 1

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

11 hours ago, MurXhid Baba said:

Thank you! in Advance.

Congratulations on completing the post, and now I will advise you to continue submitting your posts by regular li and soon you will start getting its payment and now you have to work hard and work hard .

• +3 1

For all beginners, if they have completed their 100 publications, they will be able to receive payments, the payment limit is 20 publications, you can do more but they will only pay you 20 and it should be useful that they give very good information. Your publications I hope you have a lot of success making your publications.

• +2 1

first of all welcome owner online platform crypto talk my friend and thank you for telling about my health we are good.Congratulations on completing the post, and now I will advise you to continue submitting your posts by regular li and soon you will start getting its payment and now you have to work hard and work hard .

• +1 1

It's entirely up to your descretion to create posts and topics. As a responsible member you can also post a new topic every week if you have the time and wish to take the effort. But if you want to comment and learn from the useful posts then you can do that also. If you are posting topics make sure that your topic is unique.

• +3 1

After the completion of 100 posts there is no need to wait for tge next post as all of your posts that after the first 100 are paid and you will get your payments for the useful posts after 7 days of posting it.

• +1 1

Congratulations for completing your 100 posts, you can start doing your 20 posts from now. If you will do your 20 posts from today then your payment will start after seven days. You can see your payment in your Yobit account from the 8th day. Best of luck for your next week.

On 12/26/2020 at 4:21 AM, MurXhid Baba said:

Thank you! in Advance.

If you have reached the maximum number of daily publications that is 20 maximum in one day I recommend that you wait the next day because the ones you write today will not count as payment so just wait for the day to end and write your new topics that will receive compensation.

• +3 1

Hi Dear Welcome on this platform we can only d0 50 comments in day if you complete the limit than you can do 20 comments on next day . Hope so you can understand . Good luck 

Congratulations that you finished writing the first 100 free posts, I think you can write the 20 posts on the same day you finish the previous 100 posts. You can also rest today and start tomorrow. Do the thing that relaxes you

On 12/26/2020 at 4:21 AM, MurXhid Baba said:

Thank you! in Advance.

You can create as many topics as you want, the problem is whether you want to make a profit since after the 20 publication, the next ones that you do the same day will not count for the payment, because yobit will only pay you 20 per day, so I recommend you take into account this.

You must make 20 good comments so that in 7 days you can get your comments to be valued, and thus get your payment, these are the most basic things that you should take into account.

• +1 1

Welcome to the world of electronic encryption

In my opinion, you should start immediately after completing the 100 comments

But my advice to you is to adhere and never let up and continue to collect knowledge, and this is how you will reach your goal and feel the enjoyment. 

Do not stop, you have to continue with more posts and comments and gain a good reputation, you will get 30,000 satoshi for completing your daily work, and you will be paid after 7 days from that day.

• +3 1

Once you reach the goal of 100 advertisements you must continue to publish, the maximum number of advertisements that we can charge daily is 20. In order to be paid for our advertisements, they must have at least a positive evaluation, otherwise we will not charge.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

From the 100 topics you should continue working in the forum so that the next 7 days you begin to have the fruit of your effort because otherwise you will not see your earnings, so I would recommend you to be constant with the topics in the forum since you can get a good profit, good luck with your songs and try not to repeat songs so that you don't get penalized.

• +2 1

Congratulations on a goal already accomplished, now you should continue putting all your efforts into the forum to create the best comments and conversations. I wish you success in your progress and that of all new users.

There is a good question for the reply of the new question for the new post completes, then your registration is done, after registration, you have to work further.  

I have a questions to my seniors that after the completed of 100 posts in a week and then 20 daily i have done but i didn't have get money until now so what is the reason behind this can some one tell

On 12/26/2020 at 10:21 AM, MurXhid Baba said:

Thank you! in Advance.

Congratulations on this achievement, your account is now active. You can post 50 posts daily. 20 useful posts are counted as a maximum, and you are paid after 7 days from the date of the publication. For example, you posted a post on the day of January 11, you are paid January 18
Good luck my friend