I have a Question from seniors? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MurXhid Baba

I have a Question from seniors?

I think you want to know that suppose you completed your 100 posts at 7 December and can make 20 posts more in the same date,  so yes you can make 20 posts in same date and this day will counted to pay you. 

Now work with good focus and make useful content. 

• +3 1

On 12/26/2020 at 2:21 PM, MurXhid Baba said:

I hope you all are fine.  I have a question , I have complete my 100 useful  now what I do? Wait for tomorrow to make posts or topic. Or still making post now. Please give me information.

I want to make sure what's my seniors suggest me.

Thank you! in Advance.

We shouldn't wait for the tomorrow and don't waste your time. If you have much time for making posts then you should make more posts after completing 100 posts. You can get the payment for the 101th post after a week I mean seven days later. So don't worry and keep posting. I hope that you will be successful in this forum. 

You have to make sure you have to ensure the first 100 beneficial posts because you have to be deleted by some posts that you have written, so that you need to start them first and 100 and after it will need to be required to create new and useful posts.

My dear friend, I would like to advise you to make sure first that you have completed all the jobs through the IUPIT platform, and then you can post and participate in all discussions.

• +1 1

@MurXhid Baba after completing your 100 poats you have to complete 20 comments pr a dayafter  one wewk you will get you pament that yoj can withdraw on daily basis or after the week its reaally good.

Yes, you will continue to publish your daily publication faithfully and this seven day content will be shot, first you will be graded by grade which you made in seven days which was a valid assessment and second you will start producing talk.

first of all i congrats you to complete 100 post . don't be stop posting  you can start your 20 posting from now if you do your post from day then your payment will start after seven days  best of luck for next week.

Congratulations dear for your 100 post complete.i have not able to complete my 100 post yet .but as far I know about this content that is if your 100 post is complete now you are a part of this platform. And you have to start making 20 post everyday .and after 7 days you will get payment.

Hello dear friend,

It depends on how many times you posted today. If you have completed your 100 posts today and you have posted 10 posts today. You can post 10 times more and you will be paid for 10 posts today, from the next day you can post 20 useful posts and you will be paid for 20 posts. You can post 20 times maximum.

After completing the first 100 post you will continue your work and daily you can make 20 replies on other member post. You will start receiving payment after 7 days on positive rating post which are useful. Always try to make better reply and share useful information

Congratulations to you that you have completed your 100 post here.When you work here tomorrow, you will have to create 20 posts. Now you should select good topics to make your post so that your comments are successful. When you select a topic that will be good, from here you feel that it will not be deleted, then you share your comment on it and then when you like it, you will start earning.You can easily create 20 posts here everyday. And when you work here, your knowledge will also increase. And when you post here then you should take care that your post does not already exist on that topic.

First you need to complete your 100 posts, and this depends on the number of days you finish your work, and after obtaining the membership you have to work for 7 days, then you can get your payment, try to complete all the usual tasks, to get the maximum money.

And try to work hard, good luck, may God reward you 

If you have completed your 100 posts then you can make another 20 posts for that day to get payment of that day. The payment of this day will recieve after seven successful days of your posts. If these are not deleted then you will be able to withdraw your payment from yobit.

First of all congratulations complete your hundred post. Now you are continuously create posts . Does not wait of tomorrow. According to me don't worry after 7 days your payment is start and be carefully follow the rules and regulations in this forum...

Dear friend, welcome, you have to complete 100 posts first.  Then research and create each post seriously.  Which is acceptable and beneficial for all.  Evaluate each post seriously.  Follow the rules of the forum.  Use at least 100 words per post.  Any post can be copied.  Work according to all the rules of the forum and earn easily.

Your first hundred post is your best experience on 8 where you will be able to do how to work on it and how to gain a better application from this site. After completing your task then you will be able and gained the basic information and knowledge about this site which will be able to do how to gain a good profitable earning from this real based learning program. Keep well connected to their seniors and always talk to their solution of your problems while during working on it.

No need to wait for tomorrow, you can start posting your userful twenty comments today itself. So that you can receive payment one day earlier. There is no issue if you do both on the same day.

• +4 1

I think you are newly joined this forum so you have no much information about it and that is so good when you don't know about anything you can ask your senior and seniors of this platform are very good they all help us with out any problems. Also they have many experiences and knowledge about it. The solution of this problem is also any one that is we can search on internet and get all information about it 

• +1 1

Congratulations friend if you not waste time Carry on there next post. Every day make 20 maximum post after one week your earning start. So not worry about 100 post start your comment rugalar. It depend on you how many post you create rugalar. Best of luck.

• +3 1

Congratulations on completing your hundrad post.  Now instead of waiting for the next day, according to the rule of crypto talk, you should complete your 20 posts, the payment of which you will receive after 7 days.  And continue your work with hard work.

• +1 1

I congratulate you for completing your 💯 post, what you have to do is to continue your 20 post daily,in order to get your daily earning and daily knowledge and experience, you also have to be careful with the rules and regulations of this platform in order not to be banned.

If you want to work in this forum, first you have to post 100 according to the rules. And these 100 posts must be legal and useful. Posts must be correct, learn from the seniors of this forum if you don't understand anything about the forum. We have a lot to learn from seniors. seniors know a lot about this forum. After completing 100 posts, you have to post 20 following the rules.

Hopefully you are also fine.

Good question. After completing your 100 posts you can make your posts on that day at which you made your post's. Continue your work and start making  20 to 25 useful posts then your posts will be paid.

No you write your daily 20 posts form now and you will get your this posts payment in next week in tokens or satoshis if you also want to earn btc satooshis here than you should do every post useful and your every post should get like than you will earn satoshis as well as tokens