I have a Question from seniors? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MurXhid Baba

I have a Question from seniors?

I can see you are still a newbie in this forum. After completing your 100th post, you need to continue creating 20 useful post everyday for seven days, then after that you will start receiving payment in your yobit account. 

Oo you have completed your 100 posts that's great .now dear make a task and complete it on daily basis .now you have to post 20 comment according to the rule of this forum .enjoy your journey good luck 👍

hello friend I want to tell you that I am a beginner and just start working on cryptotalk so that's why I don't know about this question I need the guidelines of the seniors because number of people who is working on crypto talk from a long time and their experts they will tell you about this answer thank you

• +4 1

After you have finished the first 100 useful posts, you must create 20 useful posts daily in order to be able to earn Satoshi for your work, my friend, and this will be done after a week has passed to receive your payments from the Yobit platform.

My advice is to maintain posting of you can because you do not know which of your posts will get the positive rating integral for you to get paid at the cease of the week. So the fantastic thing to do is to hold going as tons as you can on the grounds that there is no limit. 

I suggest that you should share the knowledge about the platform, tell the newbie the rules and regulations, complete your 100 post and the 20 post for seven days, after doing that you will start to receive your money for future to earn cool income in this forum

Now you should create good topics. Your topics should contain at useful content. You should also comment at different twenty posts daily. If your posts are good then your reputation will increase and your profit will also good.

Welcome my friend in this wonderful forum
After you finish the first hundred publications
You can publish 20 posts per day and you can suffice with comments in the first period in order to increase your experience and when you find that you have useful and new information you can share it here
Good luck

After completing 100 free posts, in the beginning you must adhere to the rules of the forum well and then you must write 20 posts per day, but the posts must be useful in order to get a positive evaluation in order to be paid, and also pay attention to the rules of writing and use simple words, do not give ratings  Randomly positive, and also always try to follow the elderly to learn from them

After completing the 100 jobs, you must start with 20 posts on a daily basis with useful contents and until you catch all, you must write with all content not less than 100 characters and not repeated or copied and pasted and away from words offensive to religion and politics

Now, any response or post that you write will get gains from it after one week has passed, but do not look at the material gains. Just focus on gaining information because the world of coding is large and wide.

Congratulations on completing the free publications. All you have to do is publish every day 20 posts. You will be paid, provided that you receive posts on the positive reputation. You will be paid seven days after the date of publishing each publication. Make sure to make useful publications until you gain the positive reputation and thus earn some money

• +4 1

Now you have to publish 20 post in a day  with good content and knowledge . Always try to follow the rules of the forum and then make a post . 

• +5 1

Never stop. Add posts from which to get paid. This is an important matter. I am trying to do it now and I am enthusiastic and energetic to end it.

Through this you can start with 20 comments every day and be counted for 7 days but provided that 20 comments contain positive ratings to be calculated for you with during the time .

This is very good after you have finished 100 entries you can continue posting 20 posts per day but will be counted 7 days after you finish the 100 entries you must continue to work and increase your profits but do not forget not to break the laws.

I congratulate you, my friend, for completing the first hundred participation

I know that as long as you complete 100 posts, you don't have to wait for the next day. You must complete your twenty daily posts

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. Congratulations, my dear friend, and with my best wishes for success. You must publish useful and constructive publications and you are paid for 20 posts or comments daily. You are paid for each 200 Satoshi and 10. You will be paid 7 days after your first publication is published. Thank you my friend for the wonderful post. Good luck everyone.

Congratulations for completing first 100 post and my friend you should must follow the rules and regulations and don't copy paste of other people comments also try to make a useful post and good luck.

As a responsible member you can post a new topic every week if you have time. You can start posting 20 of your posts by completing 100 of your posts from now on. If you post 20 of your posts from today, your payment will start after seven days. The most basic things you should consider. Thank you.  

Congratulations my friend... As you have completed the 100th posts on the forum then you don't need to wait till tomorrow. You can post from now... So start the posts and earn a lot. If you start from tomorrow then the payment will also be one day late. So don't waste your time and start posting now. Thnks. 

Greetings my friend, after completing 100 posts wait for a new day to start then post 20 posts every day, provided that the posts are accepted on the yobit platform, you can confirm this through the DlRs msg list
The maximum number of paid posts is 20 posts per day, provided that the post received a positive interaction

Welcome to the forum and congratulations upon completing the first task of the forum, however you can continue your daily post which is 20 post since you have already complete the first hundred post and I will also advice you to abide by the rules of the forum.

• +1 1

I think after completing your first hundred entry posts, you are to be doing 20 posts useful that are useful everyday which you will be paid for after seven days of posting, so also remember that they most get average rating before you will receive payment for them.

• +1 1

Proceed in the same way, and try to make your posts as useful as possible in order to get a good rating, do not rush to money and be patient.
Find the topic you want to publish to avoid duplicating old posts.