Payment in Bitcoins and token talks. - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mohammad Sultan

Payment in Bitcoins and token talks.

Greetings to all, as a newbie and beginner I am a little confused about the payment system. I have a question that whatever the amount of talk tokens earns can be convert into my Bitcoin earning. If yes then how and if no then what benefits I would get from these talk tokens and how would I use them. It would be nice thing if someone can give the right information. Waiting for kind replies

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 5

Talk tokens has a pair with Bitcoin so it is easily tradable, but the price of Talk tokens is very low at this time. The current price is 22 Satoshi. Wait until the price goes to minimum up to 100 Satoshi. Then it will give you more profit. 

And now for every paid post the forum give us 10 talk tokens freely. So collect the tokens and hold these tokens for future benefit.

• +2 2

My friend I want to gave you a good amount of information. I think most of the people don't know that . That from 18 December the forum have decided to stop giving us talk tokens. Because they believe people are making multiples account and gaving reputation to them selves so know own we will not get talk token. So if you have some talk token . Then you hold it because their is a chance that the value of it might increase

• +1 1

If you desire or chose you can withdraw your coin by converting it to Bitcoin or even lite coin and withdrawal fee with litecoin is lesser than Bitcoin

I think that talking tokens during this period have a low price. I advise you to collect the tokens and keep them and wait for their price to increase, then you will make good profits

20 hours ago, Mohammad Sultan said:

Greetings to all, as a newbie and beginner I am a little confused about the payment system. I have a question that whatever the amount of talk tokens earns can be convert into my Bitcoin earning. If yes then how and if no then what benefits I would get from these talk tokens and how would I use them. It would be nice thing if someone can give the right information. Waiting for kind replies

@Mohammad Sultan Are you paid in BTC and TALK? I do not understand what you say, I earn pure bitcoin they do not pay me the talk token, I understand that it is only charged with one type of currency, anyway if they pay you with the token, you can change it to bitcoin if you wish, that depends on what you want to do and the needs you have at the moment, if you do not need money quickly, you can save them for the future, if the price rises you will have a profit, nothing is said within the world of cryptos, what one does not can always happen wait, right now its price is low, tomorrow we don't know.

You can definitely convert your talk token to btc whenever you want. The steps is easy. Go to trade section on yobit, on the list of coins by the left of your screen, select talk or alternatively, edit your browser address and change the last two coins to TALK/BTC. Input the amount of talk you want to trade and send. 

Hi friends, i want yo tell you the  crypto talk platform pay in talk tokens and now a day the token price is very low but don't know why the low.so i suggest the every user of this platform to holding our talk tokens when the price is high.if the price is high you get more money than current price.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

I can think that these tokens are a good opportunity to save them, because I was reading that on December 28 they will stop giving these tokens and I am not in that token gain, I have tried many times and nothing that works, therefore the people who They are still giving you these tokens, keep them, because they will go up a lot in price and therefore I recommend that you keep them, you will see the results in a few months.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 12/25/2020 at 7:36 PM, Ocean of Islam said:

Dear @Mohammad Sultan  i will advise you to hold your talk tokens because forum payment rules are going to change because they are not giving us tokens after 28 December so it's value will go higher which will be better for us.

@Ocean of Islam, where did you get this info and date from? This is the first time i am hearing about this so can you link to the post you have seen this. And please link to something that admins have stated about this.

• +1 1

I would advise you to hold on to your talk tokens at the moment and wait for the price to appreciate in value before selling off so as to make enough profit. The price of talk tokens is relatively low at the moment.

A forum currency is a currency you can convert to any currency you want. You can invest in it in the investment fund located in the platform. You take 1% every day. but in the previous days, it had fallen strongly. I have better to review what you want to do, according to the members.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

The majority need the bitcoin payment and don't really enthusiast about the talk token because the value of the token is very low specially against the bitcoin, but the bitcoin is increasing day after days and all want to get paid with it

You can convert your talk tokin to BTC whenever you want steps are Easy Go to The Dread section at jobit in the list of coin on the left side of your screen select or talk alternatively added to your browser address and change the last two coins to BTC input what you want to trade and send in the discussion

Yes bro we convert our token in bitcoin its easy and simple method you open Yobit account and then its impossible that you convert token and do trading or do withdraw its depend on you 

Everyone wants that they get payment in bitcoin form but in token form No one would want to take it because its value is very less compared to bitcoin, in the form of bitcoin, payment is received at home and we withdraw it.

Everyone wants their payment in bitcoin form and no ome  wants their payment in token talk because it is easy to make money from bitcoin. And nowadays, the value of bitcoin is also very high, so people prefer bitcoin more, we also get payment in the form of bitcoin and we get the Easy Withdraw.

Brother you don't need to be worry. You just need to go to the trade section of yobit and select both of these currencies to trade in between them. But I will suggest you to don't trade with talk tokens into bitcoins . The price of talk tokens has been very low from the past few weeks and there is much of that its price will raise. And I will give you a brotherly advice that hold your talk tokens into your account until the prices go higher than now.

• +1 1

Of course, my friend, we earn TALK by writing useful posts

As for Bitcoin, the prices are good and you get good financial gains. As for the TALK symbol, you can put them in the investment fund and keep them until the price improves, so you do the sale process and get good financial gains

• +1 1

One of the ways to make a profit with Talk token is to collect and hold them because now they are very low in price. the pair is with BTC / TALK and the transaction is a minimum of 10k sat .The profits with Bitcoin continue with 1000 sat for each useful post so we can still have good profits if we work hard in the forum

My advice to you is that you don't change Talk token right now brother yet the token price is very low. Hopefully, the price of top tokens will increase in a few days, then you will get more profit when you changes them in bitcoin.  You can get the token exchange done by Yobit, this is my advice because its fee is low and they give you good profit. 

Dear friend .. for each useful post, you will get ten codes, meaning that when you publish 20 posts per day, you will get 200 tokens .. And if you want to convert them into Bitcoin, you must use the yobit platform, which is a very safe platform .. There is no need for confusion .. Good luck. ♥ ️ ♥ ️

On 12/26/2020 at 12:38 AM, m4nu3l4 said:

The price of talk token for now are low and many of us are leaving them there until there is an increase and we see the possibility of withdrawing them, for now I advise you to accumulate them and when you see a good opportunity you can change them and generate more income.

For each valuable distribution you make you will get 10 talk tokens for which you will get 200 talk tokens for every day, which has a cost of 20 satoshis per token, which you can trade in the equivalent yobit trade, other than that you will get 1000 satoshis for each helpful distribution you make in the day, so you will get talk token and btc for yobit crusades

The forum pays Bitcoin, and keeping Bitcoin is a long-term investment because Bitcoin is rising and this is a good thing. I wish you good luck.

• +1 1

As we know that in the previous update we used to get talk tokens even after reacting them, but now we have stopped getting the talk of Reactions, now we get thousand Satoshis on one post and 10 tokens. And we can trade talk tokens easily  because there is nothing to be confused about it, but I will recommend you that the price of tokens is very low, so store them and trade only when their price is increased.