Are you still reacting? - Page 7 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mir Hamza

Are you still reacting?

Of course, I'm still rating useful posts.  I have no problem with paying but I really appreciate those members who create an interesting topic for us.  They work hard and try to make their posts helpful but why can't we give them a reputation.  I'm appealing to everyone who doesn't just think about paying.

Of course, reputation is a duty in useful publications and it always encourages members to make useful publications and collaborations and posts among members benefit everyone from that information. We must always give that reputation to useful publications.

Yes my dear when I join this forum new rules are made but I so likes those list that are very useful and Informative because it is also help to the forum and user. So we give the likes I think.

• +1 1

Yes I give the likes to the person post which have very highly qualified and attracted material. Do it is out duty that we give the likes I think so no doubt we should do it because it is best teacher forum.

• +1 1

Hello friend, I am doing a new job in this and I am currently reacting to the way you gain experience. I will share it with people. I will definitely tell you how to work. Thank you.

You are right in everything you say friend!
In my case, I always continued to react, for me it is secondary if they pay us or not for doing them, the most important thing is that we be very fair and value the people who deserve it. I will always continue to value whatever happens, we have to support each other among all the members of the forum.

• +1 1

Yes, of course I respond to those members who create good and informative things. And I appreciate your post.Because I think our positive feedback will be a reward for creating a unique post or good post, so if you find good posts, my suggestion will tell you positive feedback, be careful and be positive.

Yes you said absolutely right I am reacting on the other post at this time because when I react on any post before write the comment I avoid the reputation to write the comment on that post that is very beneficial for me and I also want to suggest you this

On 12/24/2020 at 12:19 PM, Mir Hamza said:

Hello everyone! 

As we all know that in the last few days, the administration decided not to give talk tokens to us of reactions. Now It seems that after that nobody is reacting to anyone's post. But I have still seen some members who read the other members' posts well as before and then give them reputations according to their posts. And I myself read all the members' posts as before so that I can get knowledge and information from their posts and then I also give them reputations according to the posts. I want to know that do you still give reputation to other members or not? 

Kindly give your opinion about it.

If we benefit from reading someone's post then we will definitely give him a good reaction because if we don't give him a good reaction then his interest in posting will decrease.We will give negative reputation to those who post badly, then they will understand that they have to post better.

• +3 1

Yes, my friend, I am still evaluating any post that I find useful to me, regardless of whether there is a push for this or not. A good post deserves a good evaluation.

Yes, I'm still responding to the creativity of the users who are here. They have posted a lot nicely like this. It took a lot of their talent and creativity to post all these good things. So I’m responding to them

To be honest, this is frustrating. Members are not reacting since they are not getting payment for this. But according to me people should give reputation to others if they find one's post useful. In this forum as we know this is the main earning source getting reputation, We should be kind to each other and if we like someone's post we should give them reputation. Otherwise very soon it will be seen that members are not creating any topic because they will be demotivated. So we should admire others reacting their post.

• +1 1

Yes because it is very important feature in this forum. We need to give reaction to every post we encounter especially those post that we choose to give comment or the post that we read. It is very important to rate a post whether if it is good or bad content.

Yeah I am still giving out reputations to everyone that deserve it because I think by  reacting to the members post that deserve it give them more motivation to continue .....

Yes. I am still responding because those who are doing all this with their talent and hard work are showing a lot of their creativity and skill. So my reaction to them is a lot. I still respond to them. And in the future, I will give feedback to those who will work according to their skills with the identity of creativity.

Part of the reaction is the compliment section for those who develop a good topic. Yes, this Al seems to be very stupid to me, it seems that Al this looks very stupid to me, it seems that Al this looks very stupid to me, it seems that Al this looks very stupid to me, it seems that Al this looks very stupid to me, it seems Al that sounds so stupid to me, everyone who eyes him wants to go. Many members just want to complete their daily work and cannot respond because they feel they are of no use in it but remain positive, have a good reputation and are the best of them all.

Yes my friend I'm still reacting. Because i think this is the thing which give some motivation to make new post. So many people on this forum make usefull post for forum. So i would like to give like ,because with this we can appreciate to those who are making good post. So with reaction we give the chance to make new post and usefull content. 

• +1 1

The topic of interaction has become involuntary for me. When I find a topic that is good and useful for me, give it an evaluation, regardless of the push for it or not, the good topic deserves respect

Yes I'm still reacting and why not I'm react it is due to the I really react but I react on those post which are useful and not in those which are useless. So it is clear that I react on useful post I think.

• +1 1

As for me, I still read the topics and comments and give it the reputation it deserves. Because we do not give the reputation because we only take money for it. Rather, we give the reputation in order to evaluate the topic or comment as it deserves

• +1 1

On 12/24/2020 at 11:19 AM, Mir Hamza said:

Hello everyone! 

As we all know that in the last few days, the administration decided not to give talk tokens to us of reactions. Now It seems that after that nobody is reacting to anyone's post. But I have still seen some members who read the other members' posts well as before and then give them reputations according to their posts. And I myself read all the members' posts as before so that I can get knowledge and information from their posts and then I also give them reputations according to the posts. I want to know that do you still give reputation to other members or not? 

Kindly give your opinion about it.

This amazing platform allows us to do 50 reactions a day. So after doing 50 reactions in one day we are not able to do any reaction. We should use our reactions carefully.

Why not !!!

Despite most of the top members including me happened to fall a victim of recent deactivation from campaign rewards due to the new algorithms launched.

That could not stopped me from posting or stop me from giving reactions to useful posts. Have confidence on your work by giving the best standard that shall set you free at any circumstances. 

Of course my friend, the feedback is not related to payment for me, I give one positive reaction to the best comment I see on every post I read in the day, this is how I try to be fair and give positive reviews to those who try their best here.

• +2 1

Well, my friend, there are useful posts on this forum that I share with my own comments because I find them really useful ..
I think that it is good to encourage each other through interaction or sharing comments, because this stimulates us to create the most creative ideas in this forum ..
I hope you achieve more, my friend ..

Yes ofcourse dear,You have made the right decision Should do the same Why should other's topics be read well A lot of education is available in this way Get to learn a lot Our shot always hurts This is my experience I would like to tell everyone You should reply by reading other posts. We understand a lot