Are you still reacting? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mir Hamza

Are you still reacting?

Good informative post dear i don't know all about that administration doesn't give tokens of reaction and where the place we know the ub dating of this platform please tell

• +2 1

Yes am doing so though some people are not doing so but yes am doing so we need to continue reacting because its in this way we rate negatively or positively and this becomes one of the roughest and toughest way to which one is able to grow the same we need to find a way that could help us grow 

• +1 1

Yes, of course we need to react to the post. We give them the positive points whose post is good and useful. We should not give negative points.We give them a plus five point which deserves a very good and useful post which is very related to the topic.In this way the reputation increases۔

6 hours ago, Mir Hamza said:

Hello everyone! 

As we all know that in the last few days, the administration decided not to give talk tokens to us of reactions. Now It seems that after that nobody is reacting to anyone's post. But I have still seen some members who read the other members' posts well as before and then give them reputations according to their posts. And I myself read all the members' posts as before so that I can get knowledge and information from their posts and then I also give them reputations according to the posts. I want to know that do you still give reputation to other members or not? 

Kindly give your opinion about it.

Like you, I am also reading the post and giving reputation, I read the post that I like to read the post and give reputation. At present there are many people who are not giving reputation because the payment has been turned off But we have to go through the reputation of the post that we like to read.

Our reaction is for the sake of appreciation and only those Can give reaction who completely read the posts. Yes we are still reacting to posts because we give reaction to posts what they deserve. We can still improve others work by reacting to their posts. 

• +1 1

7 hours ago, Mir Hamza said:

Hello everyone! 

As we all know that in the last few days, the administration decided not to give talk tokens to us of reactions. Now It seems that after that nobody is reacting to anyone's post. But I have still seen some members who read the other members' posts well as before and then give them reputations according to their posts. And I myself read all the members' posts as before so that I can get knowledge and information from their posts and then I also give them reputations according to the posts. I want to know that do you still give reputation to other members or not? 

Hi dear you ask a good question whatever administration stops giving talk token for this but we should give ratings to each other the reason is that we all are here to earn and without rating we can not earn

• +5 1

Yes i give reacts daily because few days ago forum give us talk for reacting 50 posts so it was beneficial for every user. But now a days forum cant paid for reacts so i am continues to reacts on posts because i think it may be software error then after few days this error will be solve  and clear 

I reacts on posts daily because this is beneficial for user and he earn 50 talk daily. So this is best way to earn free talks.

• +1 1

Absolutely yes because our payments depends on the reactions if there are no ratings I don't think anyone will be paid again. 

• +1 1

Yes I am give reputation to all those who deserve.I react all those post who are informative and helpful.we have to give react to encourage other so that they continue doning hard work.

• +1 1

I will give reacts to the person's posts ,which  give us knowledge and experience of cryptotalk .So we should react their posts  because in this they will be  motivate and try to create usefull posts. 

When reaction is belong with profitable then We can't forget to do reaction in a post were members of cryptotalk are posting. Cryptotalk is also giving task to react.

My dear friends, don't react to any post without reading it.  It is against the law and in this forum it is completely wrong and there has been injustice.  Kindly read the post before reacting to any post. Give feedback on this post according to the importance of this post. 

Yes ! Reacting is the sign of appreciation . The post which contain useful information deserves react 😍. Appreciation  or reacting is the right of that writers which share useful information 

8 hours ago, Mir Hamza said:

Hello everyone! 

I didn't know about this new rule because I'm a new member of this forum. However, we will not react to the payment will not be given.It shouldn't be. Because we should give reaction because our payment depends on it .We got payment for our post through average rating. So we should give reputation.

• -5 1

Truly mate, I am as yet responding those posts who have educational and imaginative substance we ought to like the members who have useful substance. Since it urges him to improve a lot of posts and help us with some useful content.

Hello friend, I think there were some issues on yobit and the feedback was not counted. But now my supervisor told me that it has been restored, and you can now give appropriate feedback. Continue with your valuable posts and thank you for this notice. Thank you.

• +1 1

Of course. 

But this depends on situation. If the post is so good then i react in positive way. If post is not good mean that don't follow the rules of the platform, spread violation then i reacted in negative way. 

If we read each other's posts, comment on what is there or give a reaction to it, it will be tremendous. .Both will benefit whoever is on the line, and whatever is happening will also be done to them. 

• +1 2

Yes dear!

I am still reacting on the posts and comments. I don't focus on the talk tokens and just read the posts. If the post is good than i gave positive response as well and vice versa. I never made injustice with any posts i mean my reacts dependent of your material. If material is good than you would be able to get good reactions dear. So you should keep on reacting here...

God bless You

Why not friend. I'm always try to react on good post. Cause it is very helpful for members who make good topic. It doesn’t matter they will give money for it or not. This is our responsibility. 

I thing, only getting reputation or money is not the main aim to work here. My main aim is to learn about crupto currency.Before giving any reputation , we need to read the post and it help us to learn.

• +1 1

Yeah, the token payment of reaction is disabled by the administration as i heard from my friend but I'm not getting any payment yet because I'm new here. But in my opinion we should rate every useful post positively because everyone gets BTC for average positive rating posts.

• +1 1

I give reputation to people who really have good publications that contribute something good to the community and very interesting to those publications I give them a reputation because they deserve it since they made a great effort to earn their reputation and created a quality topic.

8 hours ago, Mir Hamza said:

Hello everyone! 

Well, I personally didn't know about the cancellation of payment on reputations. I just read the payment method only. But I am still giving reputations on the merit. If I find the post is really deserve something of reputation then I definitely make it.

• Useful or interesting 1

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"