Are you still reacting? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mir Hamza

Are you still reacting?

I see this probably happened many years later, but now it seems impossible and cryptocurrencies are different from fiat currencies and one difference is that it is not clear.

9 hours ago, Mir Hamza said:

Hello everyone! 

As we all know that in the last few days, the administration decided not to give talk tokens to us of reactions. Now It seems that after that nobody is reacting to anyone's post. But I have still seen some members who read the other members' posts well as before and then give them reputations according to their posts. And I myself read all the members' posts as before so that I can get knowledge and information from their posts and then I also give them reputations according to the posts. I want to know that do you still give reputation to other members or not? 

Kindly give your opinion about it.

Dear I am still reacting to the post that are useful and informative and it is our duty to give reaction to post so I think we should not stop reacting yo post just because of that we are not getting paid its not right because giving reaction to useful post encourages them yo post a valuable thing and we should give reaction to all useful post.

• +2 1

I've always tried to give my ratings to the posts of other members, although I was surprised by the decision that took the platform, I always liked to read the posts, especially the most experienced and most reputable, and depending on their contribution, I make their respective assessment.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Hy Brother i also face this problem i am also not getting paid by crypto for giving reaction to other members but we will do react someone's post without our benefit if you read and loves someone comment than you should give a react to her or his post than encourage to crypto more.

• +3 1

Previously, are was paid for qualification , at this moment this option is disabled, but I think it still needs to be evalua, to qualify the work of the other participants.

I give react on that post which is more informative.This is very impressing when anyone give positive feedback on my post.This inspired him who gives good comments.     

Yes Friends I'm Already doing this Reaction on thi post I am doing this still I only give 50 reaction  of Daily which I like good posts and whose comments I like. From whose comments Are good and have valid post and comments and are really real just react to them and I do this work daily.

• +4 2

Yup .reacting is the way to get good reputation in cryptotalk and making your posts famous.This would help us earn on this website.I always reacts on informative posts so that people also give me reacts to earn good reputation.

It is too bad that we stopped getting paid for the reputation... it was the best payment in this forum because you get it right away... I was so unfortunate that this way of payment stopped just a day before I was supposed to be paid for giving reputation...Never the less whenever I see a good post or comment I will give it a good reputation... we need to encourage each other.

Off course if post is useful then give him good reputation.  Because he encouraged him. Help each other because who deserve this give hi reactions.  This help him alot.

Hello dear, you have asked this very good question and I tell myself that I give react  those people in terms of their post.Whose post is more knowledgeable and more informative, I give it a positive reputation and we also need to understand that we have read every post well, then give him some kind of a reaction so that others new member also read that post

• +1 1

Yes i am giving reputation to the posts having good knowledge and information,by having such good posts crypto industry is travelling towards the journey of popularity,most of the members are working good in this forum if you found any spammer then report him to the admins.

I am still reacting on this post which i found that are useful and which have good information for men it doesn't matter i can get  reward or not we must help each other and support those people who work very hard in this forum and give us very useful information on their topics

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Before posting this, I read all the comments in detail.It is causing me to increase my knowledge and I am getting to learn new things.Because in every post there is some new type of information.So which post I like the most or those who have more information i gave them good reputation.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

It definitely supports them in the train and gives them good repetitions and sections, because it is a very good and hard and hard work to create good posts and work on them, so I am very happy with it. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

I'm not react on every post.When i see any post much informative and nice content then i give react in there post.React can inspired writer.

React works like silence. 

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Hi everyone, we should appreciate that work that's good this thing encourages them. I often think about that why people do not react on good post. And sometimes I read the other member post and reacting on them. If I found their contents are good and informative. Best of all. 

• +1 1

Absolutely yes I still give reaction to other member posts that is useful when I come across it during my work. And as far the reaction button is still accessible then I think rating should be given to those who deserve it here in these forum so that together we can achieve our common goal here.

• +1 1

Yes, of course, I give a positive reputation to the publications that deserve to be obtained. In the end, we are all here to obtain information and get into the trading world through the experience we get from the posts of older members and prominent publications in the forum

• +1 1

Indeed obviously

I am as yet perused all the valuable post and afterward offer respond to all these post.

I am currently offering notoriety to other people. Still I am taking in information from these post.

I am accomplishing my work persistently.

I think don't stop there work and keep on understanding post and give response.

• +1 1

Moderators decided that they won't pay talk token for giving reaction. But still now i give reaction to others who deserve positive or negative reaction. I think everyone should give reaction to others. That motivate them. 

Of course, giving a reputation to useful publications is a duty, and this always encourages members to publish useful and everyone benefits from that information as cooperation and posts between members are beneficial to all. We must always give that reputation to useful publications. Happy day

No but the post which deserve and have lot of knowledge which do not know much about that. 

By reacting the next person will appreciated and make good post for us. 

Edited by Kashan khan
Spelling Mistake
  • +1 1

I think give reaction to other post is to support thoes man and I advise you to all of you that give reaction to others we have to support each other by using reactions

• +1 1

Why not, I actually still give reaction to any topics or comments which is meaningful, useful, and helpful. Also quality and good point which will help the members of the forum. 

• +1 1