Are you still reacting? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mir Hamza

Are you still reacting?

Yes offcourse because if someone post informative and useful then we ought to give them.good reputation . Reputation is not only for earning but it's of praising someone by posting useful and informative.

• +1 1

Yes,i am still rating. Because i think it is my moral duty to respect the other members of cryptotalk. Infact,as a members everyone has a rights to get good reputation from others. Because getting good Reputation is an important matter in cryptotalk platform. From your moral duty, never give negative reputation to newbies of the site. For this,they can humper of mantal strength and their account wiil be humper.                   

Hello! Yes, I agree with you. Nowadays, almost all users do not respond to other users. Because now they have disabled payment for reactions. Because of this, nobody gives a reaction. Dear administrators, please pay again for reactions.

Yes, I am still giving the rating point of others whose Information and content are good posts.Because the people who worked hard should be able to sing and they should be singing, we should give others a better rating than most 

• +2 1

Of course I will continue to react to those who deserve it. I was already responding because I found people's posts helpful, not to make money. I think everyone should do it like this.

On 12/24/2020 at 2:19 AM, Mir Hamza said:

Hello everyone! 

As we all know that in the last few days, the administration decided not to give talk tokens to us of reactions. Now It seems that after that nobody is reacting to anyone's post. But I have still seen some members who read the other members' posts well as before and then give them reputations according to their posts. And I myself read all the members' posts as before so that I can get knowledge and information from their posts and then I also give them reputations according to the posts. I want to know that do you still give reputation to other members or not? 

Kindly give your opinion about it.

@Mir Hamza Every day after reading everyone's publications, here I give my rating depending on the content they publish, the quality of the content is essential for users who read our publication to rate us positive since there are a couple of group members who They place negative points on the publications, you have to have camaraderie in the group so that we all get paid for our publications, I hope that we can all receive positive marks and that the camaraderie increases among us.

• +2 1

Stopping payment for evaluation will not prevent me from giving a reputation to the posts I read. If I find a useful and good post, I will definitely give it a good reputation. I hope that this action was taken by the officials to raise the price of talk.

Yes, I do. Not only is you paid for it anymore, you have to do your homework, too, and give your assessment to the publication and whether it's worth it or not. It's not discussing it and putting up a publication without benefit. I was and will keep doing it. Give your opinion on the publication.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 12/24/2020 at 7:19 AM, Mir Hamza said:

Hello everyone! 

As we all know that in the last few days, the administration decided not to give talk tokens to us of reactions. Now It seems that after that nobody is reacting to anyone's post. But I have still seen some members who read the other members' posts well as before and then give them reputations according to their posts. And I myself read all the members' posts as before so that I can get knowledge and information from their posts and then I also give them reputations according to the posts. I want to know that do you still give reputation to other members or not? 

Kindly give your opinion about it.

Yes, I still give reputation points to all the topics that I read and I find useful, this is a symbolic type of reward to the author, because he shared a useful post with us, and if I encountered a bad or meaningless topic, I give it negative react.

What we are responding to here is to know something good about it because if new members are asked questions about it here they will not know something good here because new members here need to know a lot of things that seniors may have some good advantages and disadvantages through.  So I think if they think they can post a lot better, I hope because we need to discuss, gain some good knowledge, then you can earn some good money from here.

I have decided to continue granting the reputation even though we have stopped paying us for the reputation. I know that it is our duty to evaluate people here and add a positive evaluation to those who really deserve. We must continue

Yes my friend we should give reaction on the  useful posts . Because good reputation  source of  encourage for everyone and everyone gets payment on these posts who have  good reputation . 

I think we should all need to give reaction no matter what happend. Most of us here for learning new things about crypto and if we want to do that we should read others posts and comments ,and after we do that we should react if we find it useful. We can also encourage them with giving good reaction, whic is better for the forum.

• +1 1

A few days ago, 50 talk tokens were exchanged for 50 reactions. People misused reactions to make talk tokens. Some members reacted without reading or understanding the posts. Therefore, the management of the forum has stopped paying the reaction. Now there are very few reactions to the posts. Now I think only those people react. Those who read and understand the post well. I also give a positive and informative post a positive reputation. I think we should support each other by giving reputations.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Yes my friend, when I feel that this post has proved to be very favorable for me, then I give him a good reaction. I think it is It's Right To encourage For The Posting True Knowledgeable Post 

• +2 1

Yes of course I am doing the same as you mentioned. I give reputation of post after reading it carefully.I think doing this can encourage members of this forum to post more useful information. If we stop giving a reputation the members will feel that their post is not helpful for the members of this community. And they will stop creating new topics on this forum due to the lack of ratings

Yes, my friend, I did not interact with all my friends, why not in order to win, but in order to get points and increase their good reputation, increase their balance in support, and encourage everyone to continue support and not stop.

Well, i'm still reacting to many post here in this forum even though that is not paid because there are still members here who are doing a good and quality post which is vey important, we can benefit to their post by reading it to get some knowledge and ideas.

• +1 1

I am still giving reputation point according to the quality of post the reason behind and we should appreciated the user who have information content because it encourages him to make much better posts.

13 hours ago, Kenan12 said:

@pablomarwan

This is what all of us should do in this forum. We do not like to give evaluations for money. Giving the evaluation is a thank you to the owner of the post and appreciating his effort in spreading this information, knowing that if the post is not important or useful to us, we can express our opinion about it without giving the evaluation Passive

We are here for two matters of knowledge and money. But we do not think about money only, but rather about what we learn from the forum because you will be able to make good profits based on that money and also on the knowledge gained here. And giving reviews to posts is in order to show the reader is he wasting his time or is this post worth it?

• +1 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Even if the reaction payment is stopped I really still give reaction to the post and users who really merit that it's become a normal attitude after all that but I think they should think about that or change some rules about the reaction 

Yes I always read other's post and definitely react to it with positive reputation if it has valuable or useful content and negative reputation if there is any kind of violation of the rule in that post and I would say to everyone we should give good reputation to the deserving posts as it the source of appreciation for their good work.

I think some members post some reasonable witha lot of information I gain

So it's our duty to give positive response in form of likes or in form of following. So read post and learn knowledge after this create your own topic

I give reactions to those posts which have good and genuine content in them. I use it to encourage people who works very hard and are creative in their posts or comments. People like that deserve better reputation.