All begginers share your experience about cryptotalk. - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kashan khan

All begginers share your experience about cryptotalk.

In the first time i use this platform i feel very risky. But iam work hard and learn more about crypto currencies and the digital world i can post valueable content and that make my reputation. The main significant of this platform is teach us about crypto world. They would that perfectly.

In my opinion it is  forum which we all should share our experience with each other because it would be really helpful for all the members of this forum if someone has difficulties then he can take advice from our moderators and our senior members topics so we should all share our experience with each other in this forum.

Presently I presently do not address massive issues just like the one i was confronting once I arrived, on account that I received super revel in due to you folks, I experience proper to utilize this degree, it's miles a professional stage and by no means falsehood and it's miles covered and the people are first rate, I picked it consequently that I referenced

The Crypto cultivate is best for that individual who need to memorize and win too deliver us our parcels of information it also gave us opportunity to form our future shinning I am comfortable on it on the off chance that I require any data I can effectively get this data on this cultivate I can never confront any trouble on this shape.

Cryptotalk gave us the opportunity to earn and learn. We can learn here about cryto-currency and trading and with this knowledge and skill we can earn from other platforms and it's an asset in our whole life. That's why I love this platform.

• +2 1

My own experienced says that this is the best site to earn good money through this we can get a lot of knowledge and experience. By investment we can get good profit this is most beneficial for us.

With the help of this we can meet our daily expenses. They can help us a lot for the needy people just give our best we can do work hard and get benefit. But before starting work on this platform we need a lot of knowledge and experience.

My friend, all of us, at the beginning, we got difficult things, and work was not easy, but continuing to work and searching for knowledge, you will feel better at work.

Hello dear friend, I am now facing few difficulties in publishing or creating topics, but I am sure that with the advancement of time there will be no difficulty, my friend as for the forum it is a wonderful and very useful forum.  good luck my friend.

Edited by Ali_ru12

I work by investing. We make good income by investing. We collect different tokens and sell them if prices go up. BTC is the most popular currency. BTC LTC, ETH are the ones everyone likes when they work on crypto currencies

Hello friend. Hope you are fine. My friend my experience in crypto is good I'm doing posts give reputations to others members and so on. In my opinion cryptotalk is best for earning money. It gives you knowledge as well as experience which is very helpful for me in future. And. I like cryptotalk very much.

When this platform was introduced to me by my friend I thought of it as just a way to earn a passive income. However the major purpose of this forum is to provide knowledge as well as to gain knowledge. It would be a little harder for the beginners if they are unaware of the rules and regulations of the forum. Even though the first 100 posts were challenging it made me gain basic knowledge about the platform.It is a great feeling to be a part of such an amazing platform.

• +1 1

My friend this forum is very straight forward and easy to understand and lastly this is a great platform.The posts and I am looking to earn some amount of money from it. The members here love and respect each other and everyone acts as if they are one family providing assistance to each other. This provides a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrencies and other topics. I was searching for a site from where I can learn about cryptocurrency.

Dera friend when I was newly joined this cryptotalk my basic purpose was to earn money but after joining this forum I have learned very much .This forum is increasing my vocabulary and grammar .

On 23/12/2020 at 8:31 PM, Kashan khan said:

Are you facing any difficulty on this platform?

How do you feel using this platform? 

Can you tell me why you chose this platform?

Share your feedback in comment section thanks...

Dude i don't face any difficulty in using this forum and i feel very relaxed when i am working i feel that finally i am doing something creative, that's knowledge will also helpful for.me in future and I joined this paltform for earning money but now i enjoyed working here because its provide me a knowledge about different new things

Dude, I think to be able to earn in cryptotalk we have to have a winning mentality, this site is very good but we also have to know how to do our job effectively as do those who have more time than us.

Hi..yes, I am happy to join this forum..I heard about it and liked the idea and decided to join in order to learn to make money

My friend, for me, one of the difficulties is my inability to keep track of the huge amount of information that members pump daily that I want to benefit from. Other than that, I enjoy spending time here.

I thought of it as just a way to earn a passive income. However the major purpose of this forum is to provide knowledge as well as to gain knowledge. It would be a little harder for the beginners if they are unaware of the rules and regulations of the forum. Even though the first 100 posts were challenging it made me gain basic knowledge about the platform... And then everything  became  easy 

Some advice to newcomers is to adopt all the rules and regulations in the forum before they start working.  Only when you learn everything will you be able to work properly and you will not have to face any problem.  You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people

Hi friend.I am new here and i remember when i first join this forum didn’t know the rules. Then one of my friend help me. Cryptocurrency is more popular than other website in the world.This a forum where you can earn money without any hard efforts. You can get knowledge and abilities from here.

Yes absolutely right for all beginners to share our thoughts and experience in here because this experience very helpful for everyone's special for Newly beginners i hope your experience shared in this forum . Thanks

As a beginner, I have learned many comments from this forum on every subject which is very useful in my personal life.  Here everyone gives different opinions on a subject which helps us to choose the right one.

Can't finish saying one word about cryptocurrency.  This is a great platform.  Working here makes me very proud of myself.  Because the work in this forum is very orderly.  Everyone's work is very beautiful and tasteful.  By working here we can gain knowledge.  Apart from that we can earn a good amount of money as work value here.  In a word, this platform is a great platform for practicing and gaining knowledge.

This forum make me motivate to learn many things..Now i can realize that if u have perfect know to do any work..surely i can be successful if i will try about it..because when i fisrt join in this forum..i was so frustrated that i cant work in here...now i hope..i can...