All begginers share your experience about cryptotalk. - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Kashan khan

All begginers share your experience about cryptotalk.

This is a secure platform. It's reliable. You can use it. I have not seen any damage cause in this forum yet, this site is a very good site. From here you can share the experience you have with your friends. They have to encourage them to work here. It's a real site that you need to experience with your friends.

On 12/23/2020 at 8:31 PM, Kashan khan said:

Are you facing any difficulty on this platform?

How do you feel using this platform? 

Can you tell me why you chose this platform?

Share your feedback in comment section thanks...

Yes at that time I am facing a problem about reputation,  other members not give reputation to me and other. 

I am feeling good at this forum because I learnt about trading and investing from this forum. 

I choose this forum for earning but after joining my interest increase in learning instead of earning. 

My dear friend, another member of the crypto forum will try to prove you ignorant.  They will want the popularity of their posts, so you have to post in the right way.  Don't post wrong  While I can certainly admit that it will be difficult in the beginning, you will succeed.  This is the best cryptocurrency forum.

The best experience in my life which I have ever seen in this due to this platform. I like the first way to full fill the first 100post which is the best experience on it that I have seen. 

I am also a newcomer to the platform. I try to learn from here every moment. I want to learn from those who do old work here and I want to earn both success and success by working here.

Hello my dear friends as a beginner I wish to share my experience and thoughts about crypto talk .I love this flat from very much because I have learnt a lot of information and knowledge about cryptocurrencies from this platform. On the 1st today onwards I have started learning about cryptocurrencies and after week I have started posting comments in the reply section.

I'm not facing any difficulty on this forum. This forum really teaches .e a lot about cryptocurrencies. To be honest, i joined this forum for earning but staying for the knowledge.

Thank you, my friend, for this post
 It is a great platform
Of course I am very happy and excited to be a part of this forum.
 Many senior members are seen assisting novices. It is very easy to operate here.
I learn a lot of different things about this forum every day and soon I will be able to make money too.
 I don't think there is any difficulty in this forum if you follow the rules that guide this forum
This forum is very straightforward and easy to understand
I wish success to all members

As an apprentice member I learn a lot by commenting on different topics every day and at the same time earn extra every week as well as read a lot of things related to cryptocurrency.  And I can learn English by working here.

When I newbie here, I just felt a quite little difficulty because I just need to make a 100 useful post just to get paid. But when I am the half of that I just feel excitement because every time a make a post it enhances my writing skill and also, I am gaining knowledge about the world of crypto currency. I choose this platform because it helps me to know more about crypto currency, it brings me a joy every time I received a positive rating.

• +3 1

Your topic is great my friend in this way we can share our experience with everyone . My friend when u start working on this forum I can't have more knowledge about crypto forum but now I get some knowledge by reading the posts senior members . Because this forum is so great and helpful for everyone especially those people who don't have any source of income .

I had little bitter experience in the early times of using this forum full . Because I feel difficulty in putting comments and was didin't  familiar to rules and regulations. But within short days itself I get used to this platform and learnt so much knowledge about cryptocurrency. Now I am very  happy.

At the start I was facing the difficulties but know I have no difficulties because now I have knowledge that who to work in this forum or ho to survive or what are the rules of the forum.All the important things are in my mind.

Thank you because there is no presence of a senior like you, we have been able to get something from here because you realize we are only questioning you. 

I feel very good working here because here I get a reasonable income in exchange for less work.

If I talk about how I am here, A friend of mine gave me a treat  i should come here and start working and earn money.

I'm very pleased and excited to be part of this forum. I'm learning a lot of different things about this forum every day and I'll be able to make a profit soon. It's a wonderful forum where a number of senior representatives are seen supporting newbies. Here, it's very easy to work. Hang here in the beginners section, go to all the posts and read the comments and learn about this site.

I found this forum so good and so comfortable to be using is always sharing different Knowledge and experience in everyday, I'm just starting in this forum but the only issue I found there is that since I have qualify to earning in this forum I'm not able to withdraw my Satoshi.

I am still new on this platform, but I can say that I started getting used to working here and enjoying my time, especially when I read the useful posts and  members' comments on them.
Really, it is a new and unique world

There is no difficulty at all, this forum is very friendly towards its users and you feel welcomed by all the other members, I remember as a newbie receiving positive reputation that made me happy at the time, and I feel proud to be a member here. My experience is very encouraging and I have told all my friends and family about it.

• +2 1

The first thing I've learned is that how to be safe from scammer in telegram.  And that i didn't know before.  Also how to appreciate other useful posts. 

seriously my experience within this forum is very pleasant and enjoyable, I cannot complain about this forum as it has given me a lot of help when exchanging knowledge with some users, reading wonderful posts and much more, I am going to stay here this great forum, I hope to continue in this beautiful community of entrepreneurs. 

No I'm not facing any type of difficulty at this forum. This forum is very good and easy to use. I am getting lot of knowledge and experience from this forum. Thanks

everything  is easy in cryptotalk ..  I love this forum.  We have learned a lot of things from cryptptalk.  Cryptotalk  has improved  our skills of typing and reading..  It has also improved my English  language .  

• Useful or interesting 1

Obviously this platform is very essential for learning cryptocurrency in a very easy way here I mean many members are discussing about cryptocurrency and we can learn it here also posting in this platform give payment so that's why I choose to be here..

On 12/23/2020 at 8:31 PM, Kashan khan said:

Are you facing any difficulty on this platform?

How do you feel using this platform? 

Can you tell me why you chose this platform?

Share your feedback in comment section thanks...

Hopefully all of you will be very fine and enjoying your good health. I want to to tell you my good experience on this forum. It is really good forum for working every time. The first thing that is impressing to me is to work here every time when you are free.the second thing that is more and much impressive is that every member can start his work on this forum without any investment. I joined this forum recently. I  passed only few days on this forum but I am very happy forum because every member is sincere with other and reply on others topic. I suggest all of you you that please always make your own post. Don't cheat others.Thanks 🔥