Let's be active members of the Crypto forum - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roan

Let's be active members of the Crypto forum

yes you are totally right, liking ang reacting others posts is so valuable and important thing so thet they get good repitation for theor original content, if we do jot do so then bad and good contents will be mixed up.

Yes, I agree with you, likes make any post to be useful and payment can not give only for post there are some qualities are present in it then you will get your payment first you having the positive reputations, useful post material, and high quality of post then you should your payment. And if you get the reacts then you do more work. 

On 12/23/2020 at 9:55 AM, Roan said:

Friends, I would like to talk about something important that is happening on the forum after moderators decide to stop paying for likes

Likes are important and it is a testament to the quality of the posts, but after I stopped paying for likes, I found that members stopped giving likes

Were we giving likes just to get the winnings ???

My friends, likes are important and you should use them objectively, they are an expression of the importance and quality of the topic, so keep putting positive likes for the topics that deserve, and negative likes for bad topics.

Thus we help beginners to choose a good topic to read and learn from and avoid bad posts

@Roan Yes dear friend, of course likes are very very important factor for every posts,topic because with rate they will not paid for topic,post without rate it will not count as a useful therefore this is my request from every member please do rate who is deserve for his best.

I do not know when this happened that people will not get money by reacting others, but yes we should not stop reacting others because it is necassry for content makers. everyone who is making original ideas and contents need reputation which can get  by other members who are getting information from his posts.

Yes mate it necessary we be active in the forum and not just coming online but also creating post we should take it as our responsibility to make this forum lively 

Being so.determined and consistent towards becoming an active member of the crypto forum comes at at the stake of you giving people.nice ratings and posting words of encouragement. Working in the fact that most people are here for the money only shouldn't be the thing. We always have to make this platform be as a home and always strive to build it then we shall be successful and very ignited at the very end. 

On 1/4/2021 at 3:08 PM, Galib said:

You are right, my friend
With this we can help beginners and we can help a person improve their performance if their participation is bad, and we can motivate them to do a better job
Good luck guys

Being so.determined and consistent towards becoming an active member of the crypto forum comes at at the stake of you giving people.nice ratings and posting words of encouragement. Working in the fact that most people are here for the money only shouldn't be the thing. We always have to make this platform be as a home and always strive to build it then we shall be successful and very ignited at the very end. 

It's important to devote time on crypto forum so that we can be an active member And have the chance to learn and earn on the platform without any incoviniency . As we all know that the more we focus and spend our effort in something,is the way we will understand and benefit from the particular thing. Hope my little points help members.

We must keep in mind attempt attempt once more and keep tolerance .. once you see circular there are individuals who re giving up particularly when rating was removed and you have got to form beyond any doubt that you simply pay , you wish to keep on going and putting up that control tht comes with it so to me truly this is often the foremost vital thing to do , we got to provide others evaluations whether great or awful since its not reasonable you get and not deliver fair since you're not being paid for it cash isn't each things we must get it this....

Yes of course mate, I personally too notice it and this shows that majority members of this forum are just here for earning only not to learn or achieve more knowledge and experience., And there's no way to earn or achieve what you want without been patient or working hard.,

I think it is in the interest of every member here to be active. The more active you are, the better chance you stand at making progress in learning and earning. Everyday, all the time, there is always something new to learn. I love this place. One of the best place I love to be during my free hours. 

We must have good effectiveness in the cryptotalk forum by publishing articles and commenting on the posts, and it must be of benefit to achieve interaction in the forum. I wish everyone success in the forum and achieve benefit and access to useful information for everyone

I agree with what you have said. Likes are very important to content creators. It will let them know how well members have received there posts. Lack of positive or negative rating will never reflect the opinion of readers on our post.

Honestly, because  no empowerment to compare with crypto and is paying well so let's be in to work hard and be paid 

Of course we should stay active in this forum and keep reading and getting information all the time. All members who publish good posts should have a positive reputation and all members should be encouraged. Reputation is really important to earn money for every post so we must give reputation on each other's post.

• +1 1

On 12/23/2020 at 12:55 AM, Roan said:

Friends, I would like to talk about something important that is happening on the forum after moderators decide to stop paying for likes

Likes are important and it is a testament to the quality of the posts, but after I stopped paying for likes, I found that members stopped giving likes

My friends, likes are important and you should use them objectively, they are an expression of the importance and quality of the topic, so keep putting positive likes for the topics that deserve, and negative likes for bad topics.

Thus we help beginners to choose a good topic to read and learn from and avoid bad posts

He is definitely right, unfortunately many have stopped valuing the members since the news came out that talk would not be paid for valuation, I am always on the sidelines of these things giving valuations as each person deserves it, because it is hard work create new topics so you have to reward it with evaluations that motivate them.

• Useful or interesting 1

We should not simply let bringing in cash overwhelm us. We should consider the Discussion a school and put forth a valiant effort. Working in the fact that most people are here for the money only shouldn't be the thing. We always have to make this platform be as a home and always strive to build it then we shall be successful. This way many people who are doing well and posting good content are not being appricated. We have to appreciate their efforts to motivate them to do more hard work even if we are not being paid for reacts.

Yes am agree with you brother we can give and take likes but no the rules have been change you will not get paid by react and reputation now it is based on useful post only 

On 1/11/2021 at 11:26 AM, doldany23 said:

ou will give benifit to some then other will give benifit to you..And the main reason of reacts is to motivate good member to do more hard work.

Dear friend @doldany23  as a forum member it's our responsibility to give rating deserved posts, because this forum introduce this system to encourage good post Creator and at the same time detect spam posts, but some greedy members take this rating as earning source now this forum stop paying and they also stop giving rating it is not good, so we all other forum members continue this rating and encourage hard working members.

I completely agree with you that likes are very important to evaluate topics, but unfortunately most members do not interact with topics, whether good or bad, because their main goal is to collect money, while the goal should be to gain knowledge and share important information in the field of digital currencies. We must interact negatively  Or positively, in order to motivate members to do everything good

On 12/23/2020 at 12:55 AM, Roan said:

If before, what people did was give ratings just for the reward and I have managed to see very short topics without much public and comments and it has many ratings and it is something strange, you have to assess fairly and unfortunately even people are not doing it .

Welcome, my friend, a scientist. Currencies, cryptocurrencies are a big world, they need us to check, it is a world that earns us knowledge and money. We must abide by the laws here and the conditions, and we will be successful

I think we should be active members in this form. Because if we do so, we will benefit from it at the highest level. We can help each other in matters we don't know. In my opinion, if we like quality posts rather than every post, we'll be more likely to write. Our goal shouldn't just be money. If we maintain our activity here, we will already be rewarded.

I agree with you and you say righ moderators check your post, comments then he gave money and it's depend on your Comments and post that it's right so must you need your post comments like and get positive remarks and then your reputation will be good 

• +4 1

We, the members of this forum should need to be active every day in order for us to work and post here that will make us earn. Being inactive for a few days will make you earn less, you will also lose track of your post if ever you did not look at your account time by time. So friends, i suggest to all that be active, open your account even just for fuve minutes and post something even a little so all of us can earn. 

The comment scores are really important for the motivation of the people in the forum, if you give a positive score these people will feel very good about writing in the forum and for posting, if the user is given a negative score this person will want to change your publications to improve them and to be able to acquire a positive score. This means that it does not matter if cryptotalk pays for qualification or not, it is our duty to qualify to help others improve their publications.

• Useful or interesting 1