Let's be active members of the Crypto forum - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roan

Let's be active members of the Crypto forum

well I'd like to discuss something significant that has occurred on the forum after the moderators decided to stop paying for likes.
Likes are valuable and a testament to the quality of the posts, but after I started paying for them, members stopped giving them.
Were we all giving likes to get the prizes???
Likes are vital to me and my mates.

This is a great idea, I encourage like these ideas and, we have to support each other, transfer our experience and knowledge to each other, bad behavior and feelings are very bad.

I disagreed with you. You should not buy likes to earn more money. Because it is a crime and also you break crypto talk rules. You should focus on your work in cryptotalk. You should post in cryptotalk and get like by your content rating normally. Be consistent in posting on forum.

On 12/23/2020 at 12:55 AM, Roan said:

Friends, I would like to talk about something important that is happening on the forum after moderators decide to stop paying for likes

Likes are important and it is a testament to the quality of the posts, but after I stopped paying for likes, I found that members stopped giving likes

Were we giving likes just to get the winnings ???

My friends, likes are important and you should use them objectively, they are an expression of the importance and quality of the topic, so keep putting positive likes for the topics that deserve, and negative likes for bad topics.

Thus we help beginners to choose a good topic to read and learn from and avoid bad posts

Exactly, the fact that there is a Like means that it exists to give it to the person who deserves it for its excellent content and informative comments. Let's just be very wise when reacting to any post, success for all.

Few mates are discourage due to not paying Talk tokens. And they are not interested anymore to give free likes to someone post. Every member is busy to complete only their 20 above posts. While talk tokens are now paying just when our useful post is paid also read the content carefully thanks.

you made a very important point that we should give ratings to everyone so we encourage them to continue their work and give them money because there is no point in commenting without a good reputation unfortunately people join for the purpose of material profit only and not exchange information and experience they do not give ratings but if we think a little if we give  you take that's all .

Yes I agree. There are some users who are taking advantage of the good reputation wrongly, so the forum canceled cashing in for likes, so we must continue to give it to support the members positively.

Yes, my friend agreed with you that the positive likes and reviews encourage the owner of the post that he presented something useful and thus we will be supportive of everyone who does a good job and increases us with new information and also we must not ignore the posts that are useless and evaluate them negatively and this will help the content creator and increase his reputation

I agree with you, my friend; we must consume and endorse valuable and insightful content on a daily basis. The results of the polls are extremely critical in determining what people in the community forum can do.

My dear friend we must consume and endorse valuable and insightful content on a daily basis. The results of the polls are extremely critical in determining what people in the community forum can do. jazak Allah ♥️

Hello my friend, how are you? I hope you are well. Yes, I agree with you, and I noticed this also. This phenomenon has spread in recent times clearly and that most people give a reputation only for payments. Money should not be the only way to do this Support some of you even if morally you encourage some of you to Do it good luck

• +5 1

Hello my friend, I hope you are well. I would like to thank you very much for your wonderful and really useful post that deserves to be admired and appreciated as well. We like the posts, so we become one family whose goal is to learn and reach the goal. Good luck to you.

Dear friend, I am still completely new in this field and I do not know how to work on this platform. I have to make an effort to learn and understand things quickly by giving me the views and experiences of old friends in this field, thank you.

It is a good idea, but since I am new to this forum, I cannot say which posts are more useful than others. I will try to be an effective and efficient member of this forum.

I agree with you my friend on this topic.  I hope all members don't just look at money.  You should pay attention to the useful information provided by the forum and its members, as well as answer questions from members.  Don't be selfish, enough information and self-development will bring you money.