Let's be active members of the Crypto forum - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roan

Let's be active members of the Crypto forum

We should be active and be productive in this forum and make a daily useful and informative post about crypto currency. And we need to aim that in every content we make it makes sense and it can help you and another member here to grow. Maybe that's why the payment for giving reputation is removed because it is abused and not used in a proper way.

I agree and if not the same as you say friend, we must always give likes or ratings because that is what makes our publications and those of others continue to do because if we receive good grades that will encourage us more to continue and if we receive bad that it will help us make everything back or see what we are doing wrong.

I agree with you, my friend. The topic should not pass without giving it a good reputation, or vice versa. This indicates the activity of the forum and the credibility it occupies. Giving a reputation helps the subject matter evaluate his work to make him persevere even if it is not being pushed.

You are right ,we can check now that the numner of reputation low. Because payment is off on like. So it means we have just concern for money. We can motivate to those people who are making good content. We can give a like in one secend so don't ignor this funcation and try to give reputation to those who are making good post. With this we can be good mumber and give some motive which is favour in forum and for us.with this topic of forum would increase. 

• +1 1

The problem is that they were not being used objectively, there were many accounts that valued just for value and this is not the case at all, this is good because that way they maintain the value of the talk token and apart they do not give token by people who only value for assess.

• +2 1

The likes are very important and the posts are very important, and a person can write useful posts in order for everyone to benefit. We always have to place likes on positive ads that help obtain many varied gains and this is what makes the posts useful.

On 12/23/2020 at 9:55 AM, Roan said:

Friends, I would like to talk about something important that is happening on the forum after moderators decide to stop paying for likes

Likes are important and it is a testament to the quality of the posts, but after I stopped paying for likes, I found that members stopped giving likes

Were we giving likes just to get the winnings ???

My friends, likes are important and you should use them objectively, they are an expression of the importance and quality of the topic, so keep putting positive likes for the topics that deserve, and negative likes for bad topics.

Thus we help beginners to choose a good topic to read and learn from and avoid bad posts

Yes my dear friend you are obviously hundred percent right. If you want to to make attractive environment we should work as a attractive person here. We should go for the achievements and rewards by the organisation. Thanks for sharing this idea with us my dear friend. Wish you all the best.

On 12/23/2020 at 10:55 AM, Roan said:

Friends, I would like to talk about something important that is happening on the forum after moderators decide to stop paying for likes

Likes are important and it is a testament to the quality of the posts, but after I stopped paying for likes, I found that members stopped giving likes

My friends, likes are important and you should use them objectively, they are an expression of the importance and quality of the topic, so keep putting positive likes for the topics that deserve, and negative likes for bad topics.

Thus we help beginners to choose a good topic to read and learn from and avoid bad posts

I agree with you in your words and you've said the valuable thing. I have also noticed that when the payment system for the rattings have been deactivated, many members have stopped giving rattings to the useful posts. I also think that we should give rattings to the useful posts so that the members can get payment for their useful posts. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, you are right. The management is decide to give money for those post that contain the good content. This thing can be judge by seeing the like on this. When you post any comment on any post then you should use the most useful word in this. Because when anyone see this post he give you like on it. So please tried more hard and also read the others comments and if you think this is good then you should be give the positive react on it. This will help in his income.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes, I agree with you sweetie. Likes are important to support the quality content that members deserve. I know that the forum is about supporting us all to win. It is our duty to support those members who have excellent, useful, meaningful posts they deserve it a positive  reaction. It is also good to give to receive being an active member. contributing useful posts in the forum.

I am 100% agree with your this post, most member do likes when they know they gat paid for these like I think it is not true you should do according to the content it build up courage .

i think I don't say something wrong if do this then forgive me .

• +3 1

Yeah dude we should be an active member of this site.we should be keep in touch with our work so that we can be in information with the terms, policies and new rates of coins.

Certainly, my friend
We must continue to rate topics even if we don't receive payment for it
Let us continue our activity and support every post that deserves support to increase the activity of members and their desire to share distinct and new topics.

If you want to become an active member of this forum then you should be able to get more reputation points. You should write topic of real values. And you should also write valuable topics on the platform so people can take advise from them. And in this way you can make good points for your earning money. You should also work with consistency. In this way you can learn more things by this platform. 

On 12/23/2020 at 9:55 AM, Roan said:

Exactly likes are very important for the motivation of the members from this thing members get to know about the quality of their content they post if crypto is not paying for the likes then no problem we don't do all the things for.money but also do some thing for appreciating others..

• +2 1

We should encourage others with positive reactions and give negative for bad Post and because of some cheater fellows who gave reacts without even reading the comments.

Yes been active in this amazing forum seems to make a member should be more hardworking and by doing so a lot of achievement we come into been and much earning and much experience we be acquired as far as you are an active member.

The likes have stopped because everyone is in fear of getting removed from payments. Meanwhile, the payment has dropped so low because of that, that it makes profits too low for many to continue. It should be considered that the satoshi payments are over for most of us as the likes are given at very low rate, so only calculate the Talk token progress. But this is also bad because the price of Talk has dropped so much.

Hello partners, The grades for comments are really important to inspire individuals in the discussion. the more you are, the more you will learn and share your thoughts with different clients. Be constantly dynamic so that you constantly grow your brain and receive new information about digital money and the world of cryptocurrencies.

Even though the forum doesn't pay likes anymore, I hope forum members continue to give likes to people who have created topics, because without topics from other members we can't develop forums, for that positive likes are very important to motivate others. . members when they make a post as our appreciation to the members who created the topic. So, appreciate other members who make topics with positive likes, so that they are excited to create new topics, including we can also create topics.

• +1 1

Yes, you are right, most of the members have stopped giving evaluations, but this is part of our work in the forum and we should not stop and forget about putting reviews.So he will be benifited with little bit extra payment in 

On 12/23/2020 at 6:55 AM, Roan said:

No this was not it but what happened is that everyone stopped because there had been hundreds of people that were banned and nobody knows if giving a like will get you into trouble. However I kept giving but at a lower rate, and I feel bad that so many good responses today are not given any good reputation at all.

Yes dear we shoul like others friends post if it is useful and appropriatble so they may get encourage  and will post more useful post and that will be beneficial for all here .

Likes are very important, but for those who deserve because we do not give this way without the post being useful to everyone, so we have to become active, but in a way that develops from the forum and not just comments

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, I agree with you, as many members do not give the topic that is being raised any admiration and the reason is that they have not been paid, but this matter is not related to payment only. We must support the post if it contains useful information for us so that we can spread new and valuable ideas and be able to succeed In our work.