Let's be active members of the Crypto forum - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Roan

Let's be active members of the Crypto forum

It was quite discouraging at first when the paymenf for ratings was stopped but with time I got used to it and then continued working on the platform because it was still by far the best in terms of sites that pays. Even though we don't get paid anymore for rating we should still try as much as possible to like topics to motivate the minds of these people and to encourage them to do more. If they get discouraged and stop bringing topics, the forum would suffer.

On 12/23/2020 at 9:55 AM, Roan said:

Friends, I would like to talk about something important that is happening on the forum after moderators decide to stop paying for likes

Likes are important and it is a testament to the quality of the posts, but after I stopped paying for likes, I found that members stopped giving likes

Were we giving likes just to get the winnings ???

My friends, likes are important and you should use them objectively, they are an expression of the importance and quality of the topic, so keep putting positive likes for the topics that deserve, and negative likes for bad topics.

Thus we help beginners to choose a good topic to read and learn from and avoid bad posts

Yes dude i have also seen that he number of likes on out posts are now very much reduced because people are not giving like and not completely utilized them so it's not a good thing we should give likes to to each other

Some members can't give reaction to other members post due to talk coin is not awarded any more it is affecting members participation since talk coin value payment is discouraging at the market. Not expensive if compare to bitcoin rising  daily

I would say that most members are not responding after knowing that members are not being paid for feedback.  That way a lot of people who are doing well and posting good content aren’t being corrected.  We should appreciate their efforts to motivate them to work harder despite not paying for our response.  I further hope that this forum will start paying for responses soon.  This was only due to some cheating fellows who responded without reading the comments. It is our duty to give likes or fame.  We have to be sincere with this platform and perform all our duties sincerely.  Members who post useful information are to be commended.  We should encourage them to respond in the shape of our hearts.  It doesn't matter if we get a response token.

On 12/23/2020 at 6:55 AM, Roan said:

Friends, I would like to talk about something important that is happening on the forum after moderators decide to stop paying for likes

Likes are important and it is a testament to the quality of the posts, but after I stopped paying for likes, I found that members stopped giving like

@Roan Of course, the likes are very important. Through the likes, the topic is evaluated where, through that, the likes are paid for. We have to provide the best quality for the publications and focus on the useful publications and we must choose the good topic in order to benefit

I think encourage the good things is reflect your positivity while discourage the bad things is reflect your activeness. Both are important, so I just want to say keep doing both ratings either it's positive for good content or negative for poor content.

• +1 1

I think we should be active members in this form. Because if we do so, we will benefit from it at the highest level. We can help each other in matters we don't know. , because the more you are only the more you will be learning and sharing ideas with other users..

Yeah, buddy, you're right, several members started giving reputations to posts that are helpful, and I think it's because we're not paying for any reputations given like you said, let's strive to be active members of the forum so we're going to keep the forum alive.

Yes,  I agree with you mate, because all of us has to give something to the forum also,  we can't just post and get paid without actually making someone or some people to benefit from us too. 

We must all be motivated and active to reach the successes of our careers through the cryptotalk platform faster, one of my tips is that when they are unmotivated we create a goal new that motivates us to continue there is fighting no matter the demotivations nothing in the world is easy and the easy does not generate profits so to work

I agree with you absolutely right.  I agree your topic .cryptotalk is good source for earn money . Also you gain knowledge and experience.  We should give respect.  To encourage content creator work hard and create more informative posts . 

Thanks for sharing this information.  Best of luck everyone. 

Welcome, my friend, what a really very nice post. We must give a positive reputation to the other members, so we express our appreciation for the person for his participation with us in the forum. Even if we do not get money in return, it is enough to provide this moral support to each other.

Of course friends, stay an active member of Cryptotal.  Activate here and create relevant and high quality posts.  Which is important and beneficial for all.  Here you can easily earn and gain knowledge if you are active.  If you are active, you will have good communication with all the members. So be active and work according to the rules of the forum and earn easily.

On 12/23/2020 at 10:55 AM, Roan said:

Likes are important and it is a testament to the quality of the posts, but after I stopped paying for likes, I found that members stopped giving likes

Were we giving likes just to get the winnings ???

My friends, likes are important and you should use them objectively, they are an expression of the importance and quality of the topic, so keep putting positive likes for the topics that deserve, and negative likes for bad topics.

Thus we help beginners to choose a good topic to read and learn from and avoid bad posts 

If we work on this site every day, we will be able to earn a lot of good income because being active every day will allow us to post every day and gain different knowledge.Gaining knowledge will enable us to earn a good income.

• +4 1

You're right my friend, it's great to interact with a good post and get a reaction
It is basically a way to motivate others, but many people don't think that way. Many of them put likes randomly.

Yes exactly like should not just be for earning, when you get a positive response it will help you motivate to post a quality content so other can learn from it. We all here to learn and earn so help eachother in learning and earning also.

Yes you are right because giving likes to a useful post in the forum will give more encouragement to the poster to create more useful post in the forum despite the fact that the daily 50 talk token have stopped and it will also motivate the newbies to work hard and create more useful post in the forum.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yeah, this forum needs a lot of active members. I think members are the main leader of a forum. They keep alive forum. Without active members any forums are dead. So cryptotalk needs more and more active member and I will try to do my job with full honesty. 

I am totally agreed with the suggestion. This is absolutely a wonderful and remarkable platform but it only will be of our use if it's earnings, knowledge and other opportunities will increase and this only will happen when the activities at this forum will increase. As a member of this forum this is our responsibility that we should remain active and contribute for the success of this forum because our success is in the success of this forum.

Your words are logical. As a beginner, when I see a topic with many likes, I automatically read it and learn from it. Interacting with important topics is a good thing regardless of financial gain.

Reaction is very important so we should continue to react to every useful post without any purpose. Because reputation is required for every post to be paid by every host, we must like useful post. We should always be active in the forum and appreciate every informative post.

This is a generally excellent thing, yet lamentably it doesn't occur, after the installment for communication has been dropped, the cooperation is not, at this point equivalent to it was before, the part may get languid about putting the standing in any event, for the post that it merits.

My dear friend we read the post comments and give them feedback we should respect and keep reputation on all friends post.i am totally agree with you my dear if we give the postive rating to. Post then the content have courage to create useful post.whic is good for all of us

You are right. Likes should not be given only for income. The quality of a post is verified by reputation or likes. The more likes there are on a post, the more quality the post can be said to be. So we should like the good post. This will increase the interest of the members to work