Give Advice to newbies! - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MurXhid Baba

Give Advice to newbies!

Search the web and the internet for new topics, ideas, and current problems related to cryptocurrencies, then share them here with members, so you will get followers and a good reputation.
Good luck to you.

First of all, go to the section about the forum and learn about the rules, then start writing the first 100 comments from them. You will learn everything in this forum and then you must subscribe to the Uobit platform Then start earning money and gaining experience in the field of cryptocurrencies to expand your field of work here, and your ways of making money will increase. Do not forget to make your first goal always to gain experience and stick to the rules. I wish you well

• +5 1

Welcome, my friend, in this forum. First, you must read the forum’s rules and abide by them. Secondly, you must publish useful and informative posts in order to get a good reputation. You do not have to copy the comments and avoid posting duplicate posts, good luck

The first thing you need to do here on this forum, is visiting the "About forum" section. There you will find the general rules of this forum, you should read them attentive to understand anything you shouldn't do here on this forum. About the reputation will come depended on about your effort in doing good and constructive post. For more information visit this topic.

Hello my friends I recommend you at the beginning to read the rules of the forum well, avoid spelling mistakes and that the post contains at least 100 characters, avoid blocked posts and strive to provide good and non-duplicate content.

Welcome my dear friends to this forum, one of my advice here is to work hard and to learn patience at work and to avoid copying and pasting and I wish you good luck here!

I'm new bie also thanks dear for share such a creative post which help me to get to know about the forum and many other experiences to how to survive in this forum and what to do and how to do thing 

My dear friend It is very important topic for any member that work in cryptotalk.So If you wish to create a positive reputation in the community, you can create valuable and original content when adhering to the forum's rules and regulations. You should not infringe on the forum's rules. When you get a strong positive ranking, you can create certain topics that are useful and beneficial to everyone and that anyone can quickly understand.

Actually i am also a Newbie user in this site and i will to know every things about this site.Any senior member can tel me the rules of cryptos?please help me some one.

Welcome, to the beginning in order to gain a positive reputation. You must choose useful posts so that they attract the largest number of members to interact with. You must also adhere to the rules mentioned in the forum section, as they are comprehensive and important to work here.

• +4 1

Create useful topics that attract readers, such as forecasts of cryptocurrency prices, news of these currencies, or about sites that pay for a job, make your posts clear and more than 100 characters to avoid deleting your topic.

• +2 1

Welcome on this platform my friend you need to follow all the rules and regulation of this platform if you want to survive on this platform for a long time because if we will not follow the rules of this platform then  we'll get banned in a little time.

Welcome with us, you have to know my friend that there is a lot to learn in this forum and to do that you have to learn the rules and laws of the forum so I advise you to start reading and browsing

• +2 1

Hello my friend, I am new here in this forum, but I have read many publications and searched at length in this field and I learned that when you want to succeed here you have to work hard and you must read the rules and instructions and abide by them and publish and write important and useful topics
In order to gain a positive reputation

The first thing you need to do in the CryptoTalk forum is to know the forum rules and read them from the section about the forum in order to avoid making a mistake and thus receiving a warning point or perhaps a ban. Whenever your topic is attractive and includes new information, you will gain a good reputation.

My dear friend first of all I welcome you in this wonderful forum. Then I ask you to go to the about forum section then from rules and regulation of the forum and read and keep in mind all the rules and regulation of the forum for working on this forum perfectly. Always focus on your quality of your topics or comments not only quantity.

Welcome with us, the most important thing here is to follow the instructions and rules and abide by them
In order to gain a positive reputation, your posts must be useful and simple to the forum.

• +3 1

The best advice that I could give to a new person is not to despair and not rush, because you will regret a lot if you hurry and leave the field. All you have to do is work hard and then you will reach what you want, but you have to be patient. 

You must abide by the forum rules and not violate them in order not to be banned, and submit useful and non-recurring topics in order to receive a good reputation You are paid for your comments.

Welcome, my friend, for your good work. I give you these tips. Firstly, read the terms of this forum. I ask you to work carefully in order to avoid the ban. I wish you good work.

As a newbie your focus should be how you can learn from this forum. Learn how to create meaningful comments and also how you can create comments that will help you. Before you can now think about how to create a good topic. 

Dear you want a good reputation then you have to post a useful topic and if you post a useful topic then first search in the forum deeply and collect information about your topic if you want your topic useful and go to hot section.

As a beginner, we must follow the Forum Rules and not violate any of them
Read posts and comments from other members and learn to share and post helpful topics
Comment should not be less than 100 characters
It is better to create topics related to the cryptocurrency and monitor comments to gain great experience in this field

Yes sure mate. Definitely we will give you advices because we have got so many advances from our seniors. So that the best advice from me is follow every rules and regulations of this forum so that you can't get banned and the next thing is make time to spent in this forum to work. Daily tou need to work clearly so that you can earn your maximum.