Give Advice to newbies! - Page 37 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MurXhid Baba

Give Advice to newbies!

Hello my friend, you should read the forum rules at the beginning, and then when starting the 100 posts, try to gain the information you need about the forum, and when you need any idea or want to present an idea, write it in a post in a useful way, but you have to know that no one has You preceded this idea. Good luck

• +4 1

Welcome to this forum. Elderly people in this forum can provide assistance to beginners. You must first understand the rules of this forum to avoid the ban and you must finish the 100 free comments and then work and diligence and do not forget good English grammar

You must first and before any step go to the section (about the forum) and read the terms and laws that you must abide by to avoid the ban and warning points, then end 100 free posts, but with useful content, and then you start earning and you should be interested in writing your posts and when other members see them Helpful, they will definitely give you a good reputation
good luck.💮

• +1 1

You are welcome in this forum. The work is very easy. All you have to do is read the rules and instructions well and search the communication sites to get ideas so that you can create new and useful publications.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, we are beginners. We must read all the rules of this forum and abide by them. We must also benefit from the senior members and adhere to their advice.

Hello dear friends, I'm also a newbie in this forum. I request to seniors gives me some advice about this forum. And what to do i get good reputation. Thanks in advance

Advice for the newbies in the forum is simple, first thing is to take note of is the forum rules and strictly adhering to it, do more of work by reading those relevent post with rich content posted by the old members, learn from their post, see how they structured their post so that when making yours, it will guide you, make your contribution to posts by commenting to the topics and make sure your comment matches what they original is talking about, don't copy and paste of other members comment it is not allowed.

My dear friend, I welcome you here, I'm new here also, but I would like to tell you one thing if you want to stay here you have to follow the rules here, Create good content and post it on this forum and don't cheat at all, and always get a knowledge from senior about Cryptocurrency

i am new member in this site. I hope i will earn myself   first do 100 posts  with comments. Then follow this rules and terms  this site is good trading platform. and good knowledge must needed english. 

Welcome newbies, we are interested in increasing our expertise and developing our knowledge about a number of topics such as digital currencies and achieving knowledge gain. Best of luck,, 

Welcome dear on this forum. There is about forum section under the beginners section you can get all the basics of this forum from there. To get maximum representation you have to follow rules and post good useful information about the forum. 

This form is very useful for investment as well as it meets the daily needs of the people. Now I have some friends who save their income but I myself Now that I am new, I have joined it for my needs. I hope that it will fulfill my need as well as save me.

Welcome dear on this forum. You have to follow the rules and regulations of this forum. And don't try copy the others posts or topics. In this way you will be banned. Keep doing work hard with honesty. Then you will get knowledge and can earn free money. 

Welcome to this awesome forum guys. The main thing you have to focus is that this platform is for providing the best information there is. So what ever you post make sure that it is of good quality and learn from your mistakes. Abide by the rules of the community and every hardwork will be worth it.

First, you must review some topics related to the forum, and do some studies, in order to be able to collect important information about this forum, then you must create useful posts that contain various and important information, these posts must be more than 100 characters In English, and you must abide by the rules and laws in this forum. I hope these tips will be useful to you. Good luck to all.

In order to gain a good reputation, you should publish useful content that contains information about cryptocurrencies
You must adhere to the rules and avoid the ban

Good evening dear friends ..

Hello and welcome, my advice is to choose the beginners section where you can get good content about cryptocurrencies and they can help you because you are new here, and the second thing is that you also read the rules that you should use so that you are of the reputable and famous and thus avoid the warnings and penalties that Lead you to be banned from the forum, work to present distinctive opinions and topics with practical and scientific experiences and experiences that achieve success and distinction.

Thank you. I wish you great successes and success.

• +3 1

Welcome my friend first, there are many conditions and instructions that you should follow to learn more about the world of crypto-currencies in general and this forum in particular like may not be your comment less than 100 characters and you can't tell by the titles and the information and paste it to avoid the embargo in addition you can find everything in a section on the forum

Yes as a beginner you first find it difficult to understand cryptocurrencies but you have to look and look for them and know how to deal with them, yes everything at first is difficult but over time it becomes much easier.
All the best for everyone.

You must post 100 comments before you start earning, then you will have 20 comments per day that you win on, you can post 50 comments as a maximum per day, you must be creative with your comment and avoid copying and pasting Good luck 

• +3 1

Welcome to this nicely platform, it is really easy to make good reputations in this forum but if we work very hard this forum, because if we creat very unique and technical sentences and make good post. 

Every novice here in the crypto forum should work hard and gain as much knowledge as possible in order to get the best cryptocurrency gain later.  All we have to do here is to create posts and write comments regarding crypto and cryptocurrencies.  We must focus on the issue that the content of the post or comment is of what is useful in order for us to have a positive reputation and gain later.  We have to use the English language in that by using easy and simple to understand words and vocabulary in order to have all the largest possible verb rudo by the members here.

• +5 1

In my opinion, the best way to get good reps is to share good posts. If your posts are beneficial for someone in some way, I am sure everyone will react positively. of course you should react positively to others good posts too. this is how the reputation system works in social platforms like this.

This is true, everyone is here to help each other, the most important thing that you must do is read the rules, it will teach you a lot and that your adherence to it will avoid the ban, and your posts must be purposeful and contain information about encryption.

Newbies should to follow the rules of this platform,makes good posts on everyday they should to complete 100posts and create a good environment among members they also should to give rating points on good posts and newbies should to avoid from  cheating.