Give Advice to newbies! - Page 34 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MurXhid Baba

Give Advice to newbies!

To make new posts, you should read and gather information about the digital currencies and specially cryptocurrecy which we work in, also your post should be full of positive ideas and empty from spelling and grammar mistakes, when doing that, your post will be good and never face the deletion.

I advise you to read the forum rules, and be careful not to override them, and work to develop your content as the content is the most important thing, and I work to educate yourself and search for the titles that interest you. 

• +3 1

Welcome to our beautiful forum. You have to read the forum’s instructions and rules. You have to write 100 posts for free and then 20 jobs and get currencies that are correct, and you must earn a good reputation.

The first step is to read the rules of this forum well and adhere to them. Secondly, you must complete 100 useful posts in order to start earning cryptocurrencies.

The best thing for a beginner to do is to read the forum rules and abide by them, and not to put in his first goal that he wants to collect money first, he must learn everything about cryptocurrencies and after several months, when he becomes a medium experience, he can go towards earning and those things need only patience

• +2 1

I will advise those who have gone new that if they want to do it successfully on this platform, then they should work by following all its rules and regulations, and without any fun, we will take care of someone's rules and regulations, of course, I will be there at any time.  

• +5 1

It is very important that we help each other here and that our experienced members give us their advice to choose the right path for us from the start and avoid obstacles or losses that could keep us away from crypto.

As a newbie and joiner member you must be a good time for work firstly follow rules before anything here most of people don't know what happens when you read them you should keep away from the problems. 

First of all before thinking of good reputation and writing topics i will advice you to read the rules of this forum and the section 'About forum' because it will help you a lot as a newbie. 

Yes, my friend, it is everyone's duty to give advice to beginners. The most important thing is to adhere to the rules of the forum and work to create topics with good content through learning and gaining knowledge through others' publications and researching the world of coding.

• +2 1

Well, in fact, the advice that comes is a lot and everyone must act on it .. I can say that beginners should read the rules and work with them in order to avoid warnings and also prohibitions .. Useful topics must be written of not less than 100 characters .. and be in English .. You should not use Copying and pasting .. I suggest that you read many topics raised by senior members so that you can collect the largest number of information in addition to advice that will benefit you in life and also in working here in the forum and the cryptocurrency .. I wish you and everyone good luck and success

Welcome my friend ..
At first you should read the rules of the forum well and adhere to them ..
Secondly keep away from copying and pasting, each of US has its own ideas..
Third, spending time on the site will benefit you a lot in addition to looking at other topics in order to avoid posting duplicate topics previously..
Fourth, make positive contributions that have an impact and benefit for other people.
Good luck.

• +2 1

If you are a newbie in this forum don't worry with time you will get to know more about the forum the most important and crucial aspect of this forum is by adhering stritcly to the forum rules any other thing come after that.

I am new here, my friend told me that I should follow the forum rules and make an effort and publish valuable and substantial data about the gathering that would be useful to others.

Welcome my friend, my advice is that you should follow all the rules and conditions of the forum and work in the beginners section, as it is one of the most important sections because it will give you a stock of knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies and acquire skills through the posts of the old expert members of the forum.

• +5 1

Yes, my friend, the senior members help the novices with everything they want and provide them with advice. Therefore, you must first pay attention to the rules and complete the 100 posts.

• +1 1

I am also a new member here and there's nothing that will make me happier than advice that will let me to become successful but I can see that the main thing about this platform is to obey their rules.

Welcome buddy.

My advice to you is learn as much as you can, that is good for you in the future when you decide to make investments.

And read the rules of this forum carefully to doing well here.

The good work gives you a good reputation.

Wish you a good luck my friend

• +1 1

First of all, you should read about the topics of this section well and get enough experience to create a useful topic for other members here. To get a positive reputation, you must avoid repetition and avoid spelling errors.

Welcome my friend, in the beginning, you have to read the rules and directives of this forum and abide by them to avoid mistakes. You also have to respect members and inquire about something from old members. You also have to do continuous and careful research to obtain the correct information and the ability to propose ideas that benefit others And avoid repetition in proposing and discussing topics

I advise you to start with doing research on cryptocurrencies and then study them well and then just stick to the forum rules and start publishing your posts

• +3 1

Friend, what I advise you is that you always follow the rules here in the forum so that you do not have warning points and you can continue working here without any problem so that is my advice so that you do not get taken or removed from the campaign and you can make a profit that benefit you in life.

• Useful or interesting 1

The various topics are chosen through the reading process, where the distinction between them is critical, and the information is chosen and discussed in order to learn from it, as you can also search and read more about currencies. The best will be selected, and the best will be presented in order to differentiate the subject.

First, I advise you to visit a section about the forum to know the conditions and instructions presented there and to adhere to them
If you follow it well you will avoid the ban

• +1 1

Welcome here. I am also a beginner, but I can give you some advice at the beginning. You should follow the forum’s rules and abide by the instructions and avoid cheating or using any twisted methods. Secondly, I advise you to work in the beginners ’department in the first period at least in order to gain experience and knowledge about the world of cryptocurrencies. Be patient and determined