Give Advice to newbies! - Page 29 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MurXhid Baba

Give Advice to newbies!

i am new in the forum so i do not know about the crypto talk. every people want to learn and earn the money form this. 1st you complete the 100 post for a trail.and after the one week of completing the 100 post. you follow the rules for the good reputation.

The advice that I would give to newbies would be that they have a lot of patience because if you feel like the forum you could generate very good profits and in the future invest for your convenience besides that you must do a good job because otherwise they could ban yourself you must be very careful not to comment many times in a single post and always write more than 100 characters.

• Useful or interesting 1

You have to think about topics that no one has talked about in order to shine the spotlight on you with interesting topics. Yes, it is possible for older people to know others if they have learned about this forum and understood it well.

Dear friend, beginners must follow the rules of this forum and as a beginner, you must complete the first 100 posts for free and then comment 20 posts per day to gain profit after a week of your posting. You can also publish useful articles and you must know that you cannot comment on the same post twice so you must  See the forum rules to know them and thank you very much

I think that you should benefit from the experiences of adults here too. I am new here and I learn a lot from adults here. I think you just have to follow the laws and not break them

Welcome my friend yes in this forum the most beautiful thing with it is the spirit of cooperation between the members so successful work requires the strength of the community Make your post effective, meaningful and useful for everyone. 

I am new here in this platform and as a newbie I think you should focus a rules and regulations and follow, try to make a useful post and Don,t copy paste of other people comments..

The most important thing is to write meaningful posts, i.e. comments or write posts, provided that the number of characters is not less than 100, that the post content is valuable, useful, and related to the topic at hand, that it is free of racist expressions and offensive words, and that you avoid copying and pasting others' posts here in order  You do not get warning points or are banned by the administration.

These are the advices which I want to give newbies .

1-Read all the rules about the forum 

2-Follow these rules strictly 

3-Complere first hundreds comments 

4-20 comments on daily basis 

5-Give reputation accroding to the quality of post .

Hi there I am new here I see lots of senior giving advice to the newcomer some of seniors give me advice and I am gladly giving to you the advice is you have to be very patient in this platform and work hard because when you work hard you eventually get rewarded I hope you will follow those steps to make money from this platform

thorough reading of the platform rules and regulations very well will determine your stay in this platform, and always abide by them. 

make your posts very sensitive and meaningful to attract more attention and reputation from the members. 

If you want a good reputation pocket you have to write good and useful topics for all members or be your ideas wonderful and agree with existing publications so as not to be deleted .

Welcome to this wonderful site 
You must first write a hundred Free comments and then your money will be counted. 
Don't copy other people's comments, and you shouldn't mess with other people's accounts. 
Break a leg.

• +1 1

as a newcomer, the most significant issue you can do is go to the forum section and read the topics posted there by fellow members and experienced peers. There you can perused all of the forum's rules and learn what you need to do to advance in your career. You can build a good reputation by composing your articles and publications in a straightforward manner.

yes you are right I agree with you if we share something good with them they will know something good because you come and are here if they get good knowledge from here I hope they can work here for a while and gain experience from here in a good shape

• +3 1

I an also new here my friend. I also want to take advice from seniors. I want to live a good time here. I have read first all the rules of the forum and understand them. My advice is also to you to read the rules and regulations of the site.

The main usefullness of this section is to provide all basic information related to the crypto world, this section is for all newbies that don't know about the crypto world most.

I'm new to this forum right now. I also want to learn. I want to get information. What and how much we can benefit from this forum. I have heard a lot about this forum so I have joined here.

Welcome, my dear friend, to learn the rules of the forum well and to know the encrypted currencies, you must start working in the junior department to get sufficient and valuable information, so when writing any topic and any comment that is purposeful and valuable, you get a positive reputation

• +3 1

Patience, work hard and try to abide by the forum rules! This was the advice that the majority gave me, I think that it is a good and timely advice since I am also a beginner my friend!.

On 12/23/2020 at 3:34 PM, tienda said:

You are welcome. The first thing you need to do here on this forum, is visiting the "About forum" section. There you will find the general rules of this forum, you should read them attentive to understand anything you shouldn't do here on this forum. About the reputation will come depended on about your effort in doing good and constructive post. For more information visit this topic:

Thanks my friend as you are senior to us on this plate forum. You are guiding us very well. As you mentioned the link of the site where we can clear our mistakes so it's really good to see that the seniors are helping there juniors how to earn and learn here. So we all are very thankful to you. 

Hello my friends, members of the forum ..
First: We work here in one spirit, and cooperation is our main principle on which we base this forum.
My friend, there are important rules that we must follow in order to know how to obtain modern digital knowledge and also to obtain money.
There is no specific or compulsory time to work within this forum, so it is considered a catalyst and an encouragement to continue support during the time that is convenient for us, as we can organize our time well.

Welcome to my friend.We get excellent knowledge on this forum and its earnings are also very good.Always try to post in a way that benefits others. Make every post you make useful. Let everyone learn something from each post. If you post with these issues in mind, your reputation will continue to grow alone.

Hello my friend how are you I hope you are fine and good health. My friend, you must first read and adhere to the conditions of the forum and not violate the conditions of the forum in order to avoid the ban and to accept a long period in this forum. My friend does not tell you about fame, so if you go deeper into the forum, you will definitely get useful information that may help you write useful publications. You can also read more books on encrypted currencies so that you can create useful publications. Good luck everyone.

• +1 1

Hey, my friend. You will find a huge amount of participants and grateful to share something that not everyone knew about... Thanks to all the brothers and friends involvedMy friend.. Start looking for everything you read on this forum so that we don't monopolize the wrong information and get back to this wonderful site. This is my advice to everyone ... You've all been fine.