Give Advice to newbies! - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MurXhid Baba

Give Advice to newbies!

We're going to make sure you earn something good from this forum. To get maximum reputation  you have to follow rules and posts, then you can read the articles of the two experts and learn how to create topics by researching. crypto talk is best platform for everyone where a simple person can make money. Your posts should be beneficiary in order for other members to benefit and gain knowledge. So, the main concern is to focus on learning and implementing ideas and knowledge to create genuine topics in the forum.

You get the positive reputation when publishing useful and non-recurrent information. You must follow the rules of the forum so that you are not banned. Post according to the laws of the forum until you get the positive reputation. Good luck. I hope you succeed

Hello my friend, in this useful and wonderful forum. There is a section for beginners. Read the rules and enter into it. You find everything easy and wonderful and work in this forum much easier than you expect.

Ask everything you need to know about cryptocurrencies, but first research the topic before you publish it to avoid repeating old posts. If you find your question, you can read the comments and benefit from the expert responses.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, I am also new to this forum, but I did not find anyone for me to help me increase my experience about cryptocurrencies, but I visit the pages of old members and search in them in order to collect useful information that they published before and follow them on a regular basis in order to learn everything new about this matter. I advise all beginners to do this in order to gain knowledge and increase their experience

• +1 1

We know the details of that platform before we work on any new platform.  I work according to the rules of the platform.

I advice of all newbies before starting work on the any platform so you must read and understand the rules of this platform so then you follow the all rules of this platform and do work properly and honestly... So one day you become successful on this platform... 

I'm also new around here. My friend told me that if I wanted to stay here, I needed to obey the forum's principles. Your credibility will improve if you obey the rules and remain here, however discipline is essential. Please try to adhere to the forum's policies. 
One of my friend dear @Afroja14 What would you say about it.

My friend of course this is a wonderful forum and makes us gain information a lot, and we must teach beginners here in return and I advise you to learn the rules of the forum well so that you do not get into trouble. 

• +1 1

Hello friends, it is a wonderful thing to provide assistance to others, and I advise in the first place to adhere to and read the forum rules in order to avoid the ban and in order to gain after knowledge in this broad field

I am a beginner and this section has help me a lot to clear my confusion related to this forum. So thank you my friend for bringing it up. I advice myself to be relevant with the content here and do my own research before writing anything 

First, you must read the forum rules in addition to some topics that explain these rules and explain how to post in the forum, then you must publish your first 100 posts in the forum in order to be eligible to obtain a good reputation and earn profits.

Hello my friend, good luck to you and advice for newcomers is to work with their knowledge and gain knowledge to give beautiful information.

Welcome my mate in this forum. In this forum there are many reputation in this forum. First of all i am telling that read the rules and regulations of this forum and also follow the instructions of this forum.

• +1 1

You can get a good reputation through respect first and adhering to the rules and regulations stipulated by this forum in addition to creating posts with high content of interest.

• +5 1

yes i have only one advice for every newbie is that there is not shortcut in this world just work hard and success in this world.

• +1 1

Thanks dear friend I will give a suggestion to the newcomers that they should be patient and follow the rules of the forum.If they work patiently, they will surely get good rewards.So we have to work patiently so we can do something good.

You are welcome and I am new here as well, but in my opinion, we have to gain a good reputation and make use of the publications that raise new topics for us to gain more information from them.

You need to spend some time here.You have to avoid copy pasting.Write and express your thoughts about topics. Choose beginner section.Just put some afford and work consistently then you wil get your results.Enjoy your time in this forum.

Dear you can get good repotation with your hard work and with your efforts . If you make research about Crypto world and if you you make beneficial posts for others then they will give you positive reactions. 

Be positive

Give your time to this platform it will give you money

You also improve your knowledge  

Believe your self . May be you feel bored in starting after some time you feel interesting this cryptotalk 

This is also a way of enjoyment

Hello my friend , In the beginning, you have to read the rules and laws and understand them well, and then proceed to work. The first 100 comments are free, but then they will pay you, and there is a lot of important and useful information about cryptocurrencies You will get it by reading the posted topics and comments

• +3 1

On 12/22/2020 at 7:52 PM, MurXhid Baba said:

Here I am new. I saw many of seniors help newbies.  

Give me some advice about this forum. And how i get good reputation.  

How I choose different topics?

wlecome to this platform, i hope you will be the most profitest in every platform.

Firstly, Work on your weak areas in which you think that you really need guidance.

Then develop a habbit of reading.

Read newspaper daily.

Have faith.

Learn the new skills because in this modern world you should have a specific skill which will give you some beneifit in later days.

Use crypto talk as your learning way.

well i am a new member too first of all i think we should complete the first 100 post in 2 days and act according to rules its likely that the seniors will appreciate us and give us good reviews 

Welcome my dear friend, you really did the right thing by joining the cryptotalk, it is the best forum in the two worlds that advises you at the beginning and above all to read the basic rules of the forum and make sure that they are applied correctly so that you can continue in the forum try to care more about earning profits and making your publications with content Important and useful and frothy For 100 characters, do not copy and paste the comments of others, but create your own topic

• +4 1