Give Advice to newbies! - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MurXhid Baba

Give Advice to newbies!

Hi friend am a newbie too from little experience I acquire in this forum and my friends outside the forum the to success in cryptotalk is patient, and working and lastly abide by the rules and regulations 

There are no specific advices or secret ways to work here , just understand the rules so when you write posts don't break them , also  include some helpful information that people can benefit from it to your posts , also search the net for anything new related to crypto and rewrite it in your wat and add your information when you want to write a topic

• +3 1

Good reputation comes from publishing good posts. If you want to have a good reputation, you have to work hard and publish unique and informative posts daily. Standard and useful posts that are useful to all members and increase their knowledge and they will gladly make you famous. But for good topics and comments you must read and gain knowledge and experience. Gather information from different sections and try to come up with something new and unique from your thinking.

• +3 1

First of all welcome to this forum.You should first read out all the rules of this forum and follow them  in any cost.Write down topics with your own way and it shuld contain information for others.Thats how you can get good reputation.

• +2 1

This is the good topic you choosed so i want to advice every new member of this forum that dont    neglect the importance of the good qualoty of your posts  if you will focus on the quality then you wilk get the good reputition points and then you will easily earn and the second one is that just follow the all rules of thus forum to reach at good level. 

1 minute ago, Sayed28 said:

First of all welcome to this forum.You should first read out all the rules of this forum and follow them  in any cost.Write down topics with your own way and it shuld contain information for others.Thats how you can get good reputation

@Sayed28 Obviously my dear, As a beginner everyone need to read the forum rules and regulations properly. Otherwise you can't write useful post without violence. For this reason you need to follow the forum rules. Always try to write unique and informative post, Because it gets high reputation from others.

• Useful or interesting 1

Of course, my friend, we gained experience and asked for advice from old members, and now it is our turn to provide expertise and advice to beginners in order to become experienced and spread the teachings of this new culture.

I see that the future depends on cryptocurrencies so we must learn to spread this technology

• +2 1

I advise you to use the forum not only to earn money but to obtain information, here you can learn everything you want about crypto and this will help you in raising money in the future and not for a short period, try to search for topics related to trading and search for them and publish them and benefit from the comments of members 

• +1 1

The must important advice to give the entire newbies of this forum is to obey by the rules and regulations of the forum so that you keep moving forward without facing any challenges, and the easy way to get more reputation is by creating useful, meaningful, and helpful contents,.

Necessarily post, I'm newcomer in this platform then I think I need serious turtorial about the platform here, I discovered that with help of the senior member of the forum I'll have successful work here.

My advice for the newbies is that to take care about everything here. Try to strictly avoid the copy paste way and it must be contains your post on 100 or more then 100 characters. Give reputation on the good content.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello my dear friend :

I am also a very newbie at this platform. One of my friend told me about this forum and told me that if I want to stay here for the long time then I must follow the rules and regulations of this forum and he advised me to post useful comments so that your post get paid and the same advice I want to give you. You should first get some knowledge about crypto talk and then start working. 

Wow thank you all for the advice 

100 post,rules and regulations, good post,reputation positive ones and so many that means lot of work to do to live the bigginer stage we will over come it soon with good reputations 

I am also new but I advise you to post patiently, honestly and diligently and follow the rules of the forum to the fullest. So that you can avoid all kinds of restrictions and take advantage of this forum.

I am a new bie here But I have learned a lot from my seniors .The comparison of which is to read each post carefully and then reply to it. The answer should be that it proves informative to others .

Do your work well in the forum and do topics with your best in the forum and you will see that the reputation will continue to increase.  Do research before doing topics and do a lot of good topics through research  You will be able to read the members' eyes on this topic.  When the topics will be very helpful to the members, they will like it and get a good reputation.

In the beginning, you have to read the rules of this forum well and abide by them, then you can read the articles of the two experts and learn how to create topics by researching and studying for new ideas that are useful to all

Welcome my friend, do not stress yourself to invent a topic out of nowhere, because it will likely be a failure. When a strange topic comes to mind that was not raised in the forum, write about it then, it will surely succeed and you will get a good reputation, and my advice is to try to learn as much The more you learn, the more profit you earn in the future.

• +2 1

Hi friend you have to complete 100posts first you won't get paid for writing 100posts is just like a test to know how much knowledge you have about cryptocurrency, after that you will be writing 20posts per day you will get paid after 7days you also need to open an account on yobit you're to link the email you  used on cryptotalk to your yobit account.

Dear friend, this forum is good because it provides useful information about cryptocurrencies and how to trade them, but you should avoid writing posts in a language that is incomprehensible and useless for the forum and when writing a post, you should search so that you do not do so. You publish an old blog and are subject to a warning and possibly a ban

As a newbie I'll advice you to firstly know the rules and regulations guiding and managing the forum,and also try to obey them, because violating the rules will land you into trouble,make your posts useful constructive and educative for you to get much positive ratings because your earnings depends on that, make use of simple and easy words in your contents,avoid using offensive words, and when you're finding any phase of the forum difficult try to seek help from the old and experienced members for them to guide you through

Hello there, welcome to the crypto talk. You need to read the rules first so you can understand how thing works here. After finishing your first 100 post you'll star to make 1k satoshi per every useful post. If you want to receive good reactions you should do your research while making posts.

Hello new friends, welcome to this forum. I myself and a new member. I have come to learn something good. I think you have come for this too. Newcomers here should read all the rules first. A proper course must be followed for a good publication, thus you can write good subjects by gaining a good reputation.

• +2 1

Welcome to.newbies on this forum .

First of all you have to write 100 free posts and then you have to make 20 posts useful for which forum pays you .

You have to work hard,show patience and write useful content .you have to do good research ,write informative things .

Best of luck 

• +3 1

As a nebie you have to be careful and take caution after reading and understanding the rules of the forum, then ask some of the expert in the forum to guide you through because we are all here to support one another

• +1 1