Give Advice to newbies! - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MurXhid Baba

Give Advice to newbies!

For beginners, it is good to start in the beginners section to know, learn and study all the information you need to work well in the forum and avoid being banned in the future. Read the rules and regulations of the forum so you can have a good performance in the forum and contribute good and new ideas for the other members.

Welcome to this forum friend. You will get your every answer from here. As a beginner i will suggest you to follow this site rules and terms properly. Then start learning about this forum and crypto currency. Follow some good old member and learn from them. It will best for you to survive this platform.

Welcome everyone to this forum.  I sincerely welcome new members. I wish them well. And they should focus on work, and work should be directed in the right direction. And work with a good understanding of work. Working in this forum, I think there is a lot to learn and knowledge.  Able to earn. So that it is possible to earn money.  So everyone should work carefully.  Thank you.

If you are a new member of this forum, you are welcome. We're going to make sure you earn something good from this forum. If you don't understand anything in this forum in a new state, learn, learn, experience from older members of the forum. And you'll understand a lot.

Those of us who are here who work here on the side, if they can give advice to newcomers, they will know something good here because those who are new here don't know much about it. If we share something good with them, they will know something good because newcomers are here.  If they have to acquire some good knowledge then they can do something good here. I hope they can work here for a while and learn something good

I am also newbie my friend. I just say that newbies should be very patience. They will face many problems and they should face them with patiently and should learn from them.

Dear mate,first of all,I welcome you to Cryptoworld from  the bottom of my heart.You should know a huge knowledge about Cryptotalk beforehand then post important and informative topic.Do not avoid the rules of the forum,post 20 useful post and give 50 reaction after finishing the 100 free post target.Good luck.

On 12/22/2020 at 7:52 PM, MurXhid Baba said:

Here I am new. I saw many of seniors help newbies.  

Give me some advice about this forum. And how i get good reputation.  

How I choose different topics?

To get good reputation you should post topics which contain information about crypto. Before choosing a topic to post you should research about it to avoide repeating of a topic. 

• +1 1

I am new like you on this site, and this is a good question for me, and from my reading of the topics related to the advice on this site, we adhere to the rules of the site and abide by them. We must complete the first hundred posts and write the useful topics until this moment in which I write this is what I understood

We're here helping each other out so everyone can benefit . You don't have to do a lot . Follow the rules . If you want your posts not deleted or attended . Write new placements of impeccable quality . Important carry valuable information . This brings more followers as well as more ratings .

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

You can get a great reputation by sharing ideas and information, as experiences and skills increase, and this is what makes you provide useful publications and adhering to the laws and conditions. The forum makes you get a great reputation as the different topics are chosen. You must read many publications and choose the best in order for your posts to be distinct and wonderful

I am also a beginner and I do not have enough information. My friend advised me to start with the beginners section in order to learn and get enough information about cryptocurrencies so that I can train and write a useful comment

Welcome to cryptotalk my freind. The best advice for you to increase your reputation is making good quality related posts everytime. And you can also go for making good topics rather than posting reply comments.

On 12/22/2020 at 7:52 PM, MurXhid Baba said:

Here I am new. I saw many of seniors help newbies.  

Give me some advice about this forum. And how i get good reputation.  

How I choose different topics?

First follow the Rules Regulations of this form. You can go to the About Forms section and read and understand the Rules of this form.its depend on you If you work good and well, your reputation will increase.

I am also a newbie here.But i think i have gathered a lot from this topic.Thank you all for making me understand more about this platform.And i also want to add that every newbie like me should have patience,have the mentality of hard working.That's all.Thank you everyone.

Hello Friends,I'am also new here.In the beginning you have to follow rules and post good useful information about the forum.First you have create 100 posts then you have make 20 posts and 50 likes per day this way you earn money on the forum.

As for the newbies that recently joined these platform you are all welcome, firstly you have to read and understand the rules and regulation of the forum before anything here after that, you will start creating useful post that I beneficial to other members in the beginner section where you will learn a lot there. Finally avoid the following in forum.

Copy and paste.

Spamming.

Using abusive words.

Low quality post.

First thing to understand is to never post topics of this sort. this platform has strict guidelines towards the creation of good quality content. and it is required that each and every member of the platform follow the rules, otherwise their host would be deleted by the moderators.

Welcome to the forum my friend, i am not here for a long time but as far as i know you should read the rules so you can understand how thing works here. You should do your resaerch before making post so you can give correct information to the others and receive good reactions. If you want to find a good post ideas you can check popular topics and try to be creative.

• +5 1

I'm also newbie, but i start it to long. But i know many thing which is more important for the forum and mumber.

Rules and regulations is so important if you want to servive and earn money.

Quality posting is matter if you want to earn money and don't want to get get warning point.

avoid from negative point.

So it great forum so follow this things and earn maney.

i also as a newbie,I think i have to abide by the rule and do what the forum need ,and also try to finish my first 100 free post so that i will proced to the next post 

Hey dear,i am also a new member in this site but my supervisor told me that if i will work on this site i will learn more and earn.According to my opinion you can get benefit if you will stay here and working honestly.

I as a newbie I think I have to follow the rule and make my 100 free post so so that I can proceed to 20 per day post and earn in this best platform thanks for that 

Well come dear. I will advice the new members never breaks the rules of this forum. You can become a permanent member of this forum if we follow the rules. You should not disappoint if your posts are deleted or if you get warning points. We have to face many difficulties in every field in the beggining. A successful person has already faced many difficulties before reaching this stage. 

Yes, basically.  I would advise new members to never break the rules of this forum.  You can become a permanent member of this forum if we follow the rules.  You should not be disappointed if your posts are actually deleted or if you get warning points.  In each case, we have seized it, despite obstacles we can scarcely imagine. "  Which is experimental