Give Advice to newbies! - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MurXhid Baba

Give Advice to newbies!

First, you must abide by the forum’s rules to avoid being banned, and also share useful topics that are not repeated, and thus get a positive reputation.

Welcome to the forum
The most important thing is to abide by the rules and rules of the forum try to search for new ideas and topics that the members are interested in, avoid repetition and do not copy and paste other people's topics, and the post should not be less than 100 characters and make it clear and understandable so that all those present understand it to get a good reputation

• +1 1

On 12/22/2020 at 11:52 AM, MurXhid Baba said:

Here I am new. I saw many of seniors help newbies.  

Give me some advice about this forum. And how i get good reputation.  

How I choose different topics?

The best advice I could give to newbies is knowledge, you have to learn the same thing for a long time to be able to face creating a post, which is not easy, it requires creativity

16 minutes ago, Unique lady said:

I am also new now and my advice is to understand all the rules of this platform and reply according to the topic . Do not copy anyone's  post or comments . But give your opinion on your words. You respect everyone . And follow all the rules. To be observed. Thanks to all . 

I think if  you can go on your own research and create a meaningful post in the forum, this will make you last in crypto talk forum. And you will also find it easy in crypto talk forum. Thank you

• +2 1

I'll advise you take a minute to read the rules and regulations covering this platform so you avoid having sticky situations. And 2nd try to complete your 100 post within a 1 week deadline and upon all of this always try to make whatever content you post knowledgeable to whoever reads it because that's how you'll get good reputation. So good luck on your journey here trust me work hard and you'll be happy to be here.

Welcome here dear if you want to successful in crypto currency and get a Benefit with that than you should do hard work by creating useful and informative posts and topics i suggest you if you read once time all the rules and regulations than you don't need anyone suggest or anyone help hope you understand if you need any help than i am available at one click.

Edited by Faizan12
spelling mistake
  • +1 1

Take it step by step don’t rush or get over your head, don’t get carried away and always make sure you are following the rules and regulations and you are good to go

The best advice for the new user in the Forum is to respect the rules the first thing that you need to do is read all rules to avoid any warning point or any problem in the future. Only advice that I can give to all all the user and new user to

Maintain all the rules and regulation. This is so kuch important here.Don't copy paste anyone’s post or direct form google.Try to understand the question.If you don’t understand skip questions, THERE are lots of questions            

Well it depends upon many factors. First you must choose the topic on which you are reliable to write a good amount of information. You must also do some online research before creating a topic to find authentic data that may help you to create a good topic that the reader could enjoy.

In the beginning you should fallow all rules and regulations wich help him in this forum for longer period of time.first rules is that your are come here for earn and gain knowledge so please dont cheat with other post its meanes that you creat a new post not stole other post its creat a negativity at this forum.second you post must be unique and worthy information which help to other members.and you comments must be hundred character .if you fallow all rules you enjoy this forum and get advantage .so best of luck buddy 

First of all I welcome you to this great forum where you assured that you will get information about this wonderful world of cryptocurrencies and as many colleagues commented in this publication, it is very important to learn the rules and comply with them to the letter
A big hello to the entire community and great winnings

welcome to this forum.... Just post according to the rules and guidelines that are given by the forum community and you will get very good reputation and based on it you will start to earn some extra money...Just do not do scamming and copy pasting while posting anything

Never lose their patience keep focus and work hard in this forum if he increase their knowledge it will give good benefit in future never hesitate to share your opinion and if you did not understand something just ask from expert members of the forum

hello my friend and welcome to you in this forum, I hope you have fun and earn extra money, at first you should read the rules of this forum an follow it, read a lot of topics and posts to know how to make useful subjects, you should be patient too

• +1 1

First of all welcome here.

1.Please write in simplest English.

2.Write topic relavent Things

3.Don't make your explanation so big.

4.Don't copy from another post      

Hey newbies friend,  my advise for you is that obviously follow the crypto rules. You should   Daily post   20 comment and it should be regular.  If you are irregular the crypto forum cannot give you the full paid post.

So be careful.         

Welcome to the crypto.I am also a new mamber. For good reputation we must follow all the rules and regulations. Also post good quality of comment. This will help us to earn a good reputation and money.

hello sister welcome in this forum we will guide you to do good reputation , first off yu should read all the rules because it is the most important in crypto talk the second thing you should typing with good langwich , you have to create 100 posts. Then you have to make 20 posts and 50 likes a day. This way you earn money on the forum , so that all the information about your question , good luck sister .

• +4 1

First of all, congratulations on joining Cryptotalk platform. The first thing you need to do in the beginning is to follow the rules of Cryptotalk. You can read all the rules by going to the "About Forms" section of this platform. Then you are posting should be more than 100 characters at the moment should be positive should be informative and should not write anything against this platform. Then you should pay attention to your reputation if your reputation goes in negative, you will be banned. Just follow the rules of Cryptotalk.

• +5 1

Yes it is my advice to the newbies that be patience and hard worker otherwise you can't do nothing. So I think it is the best way to become successful trader and by this you can earn up a lot of money with trading even you can make post and in return you can earn.

• +2 1

You are welcome to this forum my advice for newbies is that you should not post on any topic that you don't have ideas on rather ask questions to know more  about such topic and you must make sure your comment is useful and doesn't convey fake information.

Dear partner, before working on the forum, we need to have a good idea about all the rules of this forum.  And we must all follow those rules.  Otherwise our account may become a band.  There are many rules that we have to follow before posting a good idea, not bothering the members, not sharing any link in the forum, not discussing any political issues.  Thank you.

I am new to the forum and all your advice is valid, particularly I believe that everything depends on each person, here respect, discipline, obedience and above all values influence. As advice; you have to do things well so that everything goes well.

this is really a nice topic. is a newbies,you should follow the rules and regulation of this form. it is very necessary. you should read the content you slowly And carefully so that you can understand the content. make daily new post and this is very helpful for your reputation. Follow the senior member of this forum and read their content then you learn many useful thing from this.good luck.

• +3 1