Will the European Central Bank start using XRP? - Page 4 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

Will the European Central Bank start using XRP?

On 12/28/2019 at 5:30 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I have read some articles that say that Cristine Lagarde is pushing for the ECB  to start using XRP as a bridge currency to transfer any amount from one place to the other in seconds. Does anybody have any info about this particular news? 

It seems very good news especially if it is coming from Cristine Lagarde that is one of the most influential people in the world financial system. I hope this is true and sometimes where there is rumour this means that there are discussions happening behind closed doors. Maybe with XRP the european economy could see a boost. It is a banking crypto too so it is very close to what central banks require.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

It can be. Or may be it has happened because this is new thing. We all know that now cryptocurrencies are taking over the world...

• +1 1

I hope this is true. If the European Central Bank is using cryptocurrencies then it would definitely be beneficial for the people. is high time that the countries and governments start accepting cryptocurrency as a medium of exchange considering its huge advantages that come with its usage. the European citizens would definitely benefit if there is such a move from ECB.

It is still a big step to start using the cryptocurrancy for banks as it will take a lot of time to using XRP is something that seems a great step in the filed of cryptocurrancy.

• +2 1

In fact, I did not hear this news, and perhaps if it happened, it would have positive effects for digital currencies, the most important of which is the currency in question, which is xrp. We all know that the European Central Bank is one of the strongest banks and it will influence most countries to follow the same approach.

On 12/28/2019 at 8:30 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I have read some articles that say that Cristine Lagarde is pushing for the ECB  to start using XRP as a bridge currency to transfer any amount from one place to the other in seconds. Does anybody have any info about this particular news? 

XRP is becoming more as standard for many companies in financial state where they are adopting XRP for exchanging assets and making contract with different regions companies. The XRP is become bride between non crypro users and crypro users now and bring more funds into crypto market. The XRP ECB will be adopted sooner because they have strong supporters. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I've been looking for some information on this, and I've seen about the creation of a currency by European Central Banks. But so far it is not XRP, but a token of its own. There is even talk that the pandemic will accelerate the adoption of cryptos. As a way to accelerate the economy.

• +3 1

Ripple Labs has already established business relationships with different banks in Europe, including Santander bank and Swiss banks, which updated their entire infrastructure to work under the Xrp Blockchain, thus demonstrating that the technology it is using can restructure the entire system. banking which uses methods that are too outdated when conducting interbank or international transactions.

• +2 1

i do not think that but i can explain something about it just read my comment 

I've never heard that info, but I'm sure Ripple can do that. do not be surprised if ripple is a crypto with good support from companies or banks. but in terms of price, ripple is still inferior to other altcoins such as etherum or litecoin.

i hope i answer about what you asked for , good luck everywhere .

European notes are converted to crypto currency. Even in international levels, many people have been able to earn in the crypto currency. I think the Europeans are involved in the crypto currency.

Xrp is really that coin that I have heard it being in numerous associations on well and big known industrues as that of xrp with money gram, as xrp do posses this ability in all this industries, as it that fast on reliability as we as security

I am not sure about this especially for the time being, yet what I can tell you for sure that on day in the near future not only the government of the European countries but also many other countries around the world including Arab ones, will declare a cryptocurrency as legit as usable currency that goes side to side with their national one, I even thin that many countries will make a cryptocurrency of their own. 

• +1 1

This would be a very good development for the world of ripple, and will really cause a massive price increase in this crypto as well if it is used so freely and for such trades as the one you have mentioned in the topic. In my opinion, i think that the use of ripple for such things is very attractive to many countries for the primary reason that ripple transactions are able to be confirmed in a matter of minutes, if not seconds, and furthermore, the actual transaction fees for these transactions with ripple is very low as well, not even exceeding a fraction of a dollar for the transaction, making it very affordable to use for these transactions as a intermediary. 

• +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

the usage of the cryptocurrency by government or by the banks of the country is not possible in these days yet as most of the currencies are banned by most of the courntries.

In fact XRP is the centralized cryptocurrency created by the company Ripple Labs, as a solution aimed at allowing banks and financial institutions of all kinds to use the power of blockchain technology to improve their cross-border transaction systems. As this has been the main foundation of the creation of this cryptocurrency, there is no doubt that the European Central Bank wants to use it as an intermediary in its payments.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

On 12/8/2020 at 9:11 PM, RoyalHouse01 said:

the usage of the cryptocurrency by government or by the banks of the country is not possible in these days yet as most of the currencies are banned by most of the courntries.

Everything will be fine until the SEC create issues for the XRP and now the XRP is suffering and exchanges are delisting its trading. XRP is comeback in good position but there is no guarantee now.

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

They would be more inclined to ban completely XRP out of the EU instead. Whoever thought of this nonsense and persuaded others must be laughing now with the naive investors that thought this idea ever passed from someone in the ECB. What was happening was there are thoughts of a digital euro and someone probably twisted some words and the Xrp troll community thought it was about them.

• +2 1

There is no any news related to that in cryptoworld. But if there is coins to be adopted by banks should be the bitcoin, bitcoin is the greatest which high market value than other and will have world adoption than any other cryptocurrency on time.  

• +1 1

The truth is that if this is a fact both in banks and other platforms that are beginning to take advantage of cryptocurrencies, we can realize that we are in the digital age and that if large institutions are taking advantage of it, why not us? It is important to know what we are living to make the best possible approach and know what to do.

• +2 1

Yes, I think that this idea was put forward about a year ago, but now I think that it has become very difficult because xrp is facing major charges and it must drop the accusations against it if it wants to remain among the top 10

On 28/12/2019 at 4:30 PM, Maxtron73 said:

This would be nice and great. But the first thing I'm hoping is for XRP to win the case against them. This would only be possible when XRP win the case of then being a security or not.

and what, that this bank will be able to use this work ecosorb, in the near future so when this  reddle shows great popularity, in this country or in this bank I will count

Well,  I think that I read something similar to that sometimes a fu o,  but what I don't know is if her idea would be welcome,  because the ECB is for the whole of Europe and we know that not all countries in that region support cryptocurrencies, but definitely if that is done,  it would be a good development  for the world of cryptocurrencies. 

• +2 1

2 hours ago, Tolani said:

Well,  I think that I read something similar to that sometimes a fu o,  but what I don't know is if her idea would be welcome,  because the ECB is for the whole of Europe and we know that not all countries in that region support cryptocurrencies, but definitely if that is done,  it would be a good development  for the world of cryptocurrencies. 

Yes, I think that I got your point where you are coming from, European countries to accept cryptocurrecy in there banks, that would be a good thing for the whole world because that would make cryptocurrecy very informidable.

On 12/28/2019 at 10:30 PM, Maxtron73 said:

I have never heard of the news, what is clear is that the use of XRP as a transaction between countries is indeed widely used because of the fast XRP transaction speed, XRP is a crypto alternative for money transactions between countries that have low transaction fees. So this encourages people to use it as a more efficient transaction than using fiat.