Is this the first time for Bitcoin? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
betelihem

Is this the first time for Bitcoin?

It is not the first time for bitcoin to reach this high. In 2017 we witnessed the first highest price that hit 20k and this year 2020 we saw another high price again that crosses the 20k. Maybe in years coming we are going to see another high price that could hit 100k.

Hy friends I hope you having a great day I am new here I want to ask that bitcoin is so profitable every time because it has his own best value in trading experience

This month is enter in the history of bitcoin ever it's a first time that the bitcoin reach that price even in 2017 he don't increase like that that's why we suggest all to hold bitcoin all the time in your Wallet and the history is continue 

Indeed, a wonderful day. This is the first time that Bitcoin has reached 20,600 US dollars, and I think it will continue to rise in the coming days, and the demand for it will increase because it is the currency of the future.

The currency is still rising. Tiran strength still stands. This year it sets the largest ever announced record in history. Saluting that it decreased to the lowest price it reached before, and it increased within a few months, to say within 6 months, by more than 150%. This is a new number that is recorded.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

By the way, I am a beginner here but I know so much about bitcoin that its price has increased to a great extent. 

This is a very good platform to invest money. By investing money in it, you can get very good profit.

This is a very good news for all of us. Because Bitcoin has gone to number one, it has broken a lot of records and one is why it is a trustworthy site, people are using it more and trusting it more. I myself am very happy that I am working on it and achieving my goals, it has proved to be a great benefit for me. 

• +1 1

Yes.  Bitcoin has never been so expensive before. Bitcoin is a digital currency. Bitcoin is a much more popular and valuable currency than all other currencies. The current price of Bitcoin has fallen behind 20,000.  Thank you.

Certainly this is the first time that bitcoin reaches this high price and continues to rise exponentially, it is incredible to see that not only bitcoin has risen to the high price, some cryptocurrencies have also risen exponentially from the cryptocurrencies today:

BTC: $ 23900.9931 (+ 2.8%)
LTC: $ 115.2577 (+ 9.2%)
ETH: $ 632.2965 (+ 2.5%)
🔻 DOGE: $ 0.0045 (-2.8%)
🔻 DASH: $ 105,0003 (-1.8%)
🔻 ME: $ 2347.7820 (-2.9%)

These are the best known cryptocurrencies and we can see that they are rising exponentially due to their worldwide fame, therefore I can tell you that cryptocurrencies will not have a specific limit.

Bitcoin price is increasing day by day but i don't feel so happy about it because, i've a lots of altcoins and bitcoin dominance is reach more than %70 whic is destroying the altcoin prices. I hope bitcoin dominance will not reach %70 again and i hope bull time will come for altcoins soon.

• +1 1

It rose dramatically after your post until it reached 34,000 dollars per bitcoin today, which are record historical figures that no currency has ever reached before, whether this currency is digital or otherwise, Bitcoin is the currency that brings us something new every day.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

Now Bitcoin has reached $ 40,000, which is its highest peak and has caused a great deal of humiliation in the economic world, which helps in the spread of crypto around the world faster, especially after the collapse that the global economy is witnessing, so investors will turn to cryptocurrencies for investment 

• +3 1

Actually, I don't really expose to Bitcoins and crypto talk. through this forum I'm a knowledgeable about Bitcoins and crypto currency

I am new to the forum and to the cryptographic world but I have been doing a lot of research these months and all the experts say that this year BTC can pass the 100k barrier, this can happen quietly because there are many factors that indicate that this upward trend will continue.

This is the first time that the rate of Bitcoin has increased so much. At the moment, the rate of Bitcoin is about 35,000 US dollars and a few days ago, the rate of Bitcoin was more than 40,000 dollars. Now the rate of Bitcoin is falling down but hopefully very soon the rate of Bitcoin will go above forty thousand dollars again.

Reached this price for the first time today, even after trying the previous days it stood at but 19,800 In December 2017 it reached an estimated price of, 19,600, but it was always said that $ 20,000 should be scored.  But the truth is it has emotional value, so it’s very good to get over it.  2021 looks like it will be a great year, thanks.

she is very beautiful. The exchange rate is now very high, $ 40,000. Something crazy. Do you think it is an intentional rally or is it a bubble and the price will fall strongly?

On 12/17/2020 at 12:11 AM, betelihem said:

Hey everyone, how all are you doing today,

Today is the most amazing day for bitcoin and investors thus who are holding bitcoins, and as we all see the price of bitcoin is about 20,600 usd at this moment and that's a big deal for bitcoin, But i have a question for all of you, is it the firs time for a bitcoin to hit 20,000$? i mean does bitcoin never riches this high in its whole life?

Yes man you are absolutely right that this is the time of Bitcoin. The rate of Bitcoin is increasing day by day and it is also helpful for the investors and multi millionaire who are investing in cryptocurrency.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/17/2020 at 3:11 AM, betelihem said:

is it the firs time for a bitcoin to hit 20,000$? i mean does bitcoin never riches this high in its whole life?

Well, in $20000 mark, I think bitcoin already experience to reach that kind of amount. But this is the first time that bitcoin surpass the $20000 and it even reach $40000. Bitcoin already create new history on cryptocurrency world.

Between December 2020 and so far in January 2021, Bitcoin has already had really surprising moments, even reaching new all-time highs every 3 days. The last one it has achieved so far has been greater than $ 41k, and it is expected that after the correction it is now experiencing it will reach $ 45k in the next few days. 2021 will be a very good year for Bitcoin and consequently for most good cryptocurrency projects.

Yes, in 2017 bitcoin touched 20k mark once, now it have touched this mark again. The price currently prevailing 35k is still not highest because after crossing 20k, it went on to be 42k price which was its highest ever price.

6 hours ago, Xpose said:

Well, in $20000 mark, I think bitcoin already experience to reach that kind of amount. But this is the first time that bitcoin surpass the $20000 and it even reach $40000. Bitcoin already create new history on cryptocurrency world.

Yeah at firs it riches 20,000 usd which is the new history for bitcoin since the beginning the development of bitcoin, but now like you said it brakes its own record it hits 40,000 usd which is double of its new record.

This is very good news, I am working on this in the first day, the rest of my friends have been working in this for 15 days, I used to work on the rest of the platform before, but this is a best to all of them, the cryptotalk is a very good platform.  

Hi friends. My name is Johny and i m new in bitcoin.

I start it before 2 days ago and trying to reach at 100 post

It is very site for earning and gain so much knowledge.

It is also safe site for investment.

Bitcoin break their all previous record in this month and cross $40000 price mark in all time bitcoin price history. I think those people are very lucky who buy bitcoin when bitcoin price goes down in year 2020 and it's almost click $38,00