What will you do after you sell with profit on next rally ? - Page 14 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Maxtron73

What will you do after you sell with profit on next rally ?

We can store currencies for a longer period or sell, and when it decreases, we buy and then sell and increase our profits more and more.

An intelligent crypto member can never spend more money on luxury.  If he is a skilled trader, then he must take advantage of the opportunity and invest in the hope of making a good profit.  My wish is the same.  I am now willing to invest in cryptotalk.  When I turn 40, I will invest in houses, cars and luxuries.

• +4 1

If I make a huge profit, I definitely won't spend it all. Because if I spend it all, those money will never come back. I reserve some of it for investment. I get what I want with the rest.

When i sell my coins in a good profit after that i buy more coins through that money and that all coins are different and hold that till the bull is not come. In the crypto market we can make good money and change our life in it in a short time.

When i sell my coins in a good profit after that i buy more coins through that money and that all coins are different and hold that till the bull is not come. In the crypto market we can make good money and change our life in it in a short time.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

If i get a huge amount so i will take a break for some days but if i get a little so i will redo it again in the next again with more amounts.

I proceed as follows. I have an initial bank. By trading it, I take part of the profit for expenses, and the rest I add to the bank, thus I have money for expenses and at the same time my bank grows.

I will take my profits and collect coins for my trade and hope that prices will increase even more in the future to increase my income. I hope to have good profits in the next rally.

• Useful or interesting 1

In my personal case, I can reinvest half of my coins to have more profit, but the other part of my coins I plan to take them out, exchange them for cash, and then see what I can buy with them.

I will work hard to increase my cryptocurrency balance.  When the price goes down I will buy many cheap cryptocurrencies and sell them when the price rises again.  I will work hard and without rest to increase my profits.  The market must be monitored well before any sale or purchase transaction to avoid running into risks and losing money.

Well, this is a very good question, because it wouldn't make sense to just invest and make profit, then we waste that profit on things that don't have any real benefits, as for me, if I can make enough profit, I am going to purchase a house of out the profit into another tangible business.

No, it is good not to do this because it is better to try to invest again with this money because this is the best for the sake of increasing investment. 

My friend, of course, we are all waiting for prices to rise in the cryptocurrency market in order to increase our assets, but it is stupid to use all our profits for things we love, but we have to take advantage of our capital increase in other investments that bring us more profits.

• +1 1

The profit gain will be an additional source of income to me and I will as much separate the profit and invest it in another coins and wait for it to rise in the market and sell again which will give me additional profit in total.

• +2 1

Certainly, I will not stop investing, when I earn a certain amount of money, I will spend some of it on the things I love, such as buying real estate or traveling, and I will store some of my profits and start another investment.

We must always continue working and continue to make profits.

• +2 1

Yes that could be a smart move. And I didn't thought of it before. Thanks for this suggestion. I'm going to give it a try and see how much I can get profit by holding more than enough. Thanks again. 

I will wait until the price of some currencies goes down and then I exchange and wait until the price of the currencies that I have exchanged increases and then sell them and get additional profits

• +1 1

Look mate its totally depends on you. I will wait for the next move. When the price will go down I will buy some coin. I will hold it. When the time will come I will sale those on good price. I will invest or trade. Im very optimistic. 

All I'll do is to buy another coins with less price and store them for a longer time,possibly till when it price pumps up and rises higher,I'll then sell the coins out to earn mor profits on them

• +1 1

We are all saving as many cryptocurrencies as we can to sell at the best of prices and buy when the market is in the red and nobody wants to buy out of fear, this is the best option to buy when tokens, cryptocurrencies and altcoins are on the ground to have more assets, and be able to guarantee our fenced future, as long as we have cryptocurrencies we will have a bright future.

As you know that most of the people are here with traders mind they all know trading somehow so they will all prefer to what I am going to tell you , I will prefer to buy another one to make more profit but taking my steps wisely.

In order for us to achieve good profits from investing in cryptocurrencies, we must have a good strategy and a plan for managing capital, so I think it is a mistake for us to spend all the profits we get, for me I will invest my profits again until I am able to make more profits at Every rise in the market

• +3 1

As for me, I will reinvest the money that I left for me. I will increase my profits. This is the most thing I want to do these days because it will help me a lot. 

If I can make more money by selling crypto at a later date, I'll put that money into investing so that I can make more money at a later date. Furthermore, I can benefit from that profit by selling it.

One of the best things you need to do is go on a vacation because this is what Will help you alot in getting to rest and and want you to work harder. Getting away from working environment improves the quality of your work Once you are back so it'll be good taking vacations once in a while

Since I'm trying to maximize my savings in order to make more money, once a bull run occurs, I simply convert my benefit to fiat and use it to buy bitcoin until the next bear run begins. For those with low investments, this is a vital loop that must be replicated. You will be tempted to waste your profit on expensive goods, but if you keep investing what you make, it will be a long time before you have plenty.It's more about self-control here. The better you curb your curiosity during the early stages of crypto trading, the more you will be rewarded later. However, if you started with a large sum of money, you can invest your profits anytime you want and it would not impede your advancement.