How much time spend on cryptotalk for best earning - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Jam sidra

How much time spend on cryptotalk for best earning

I think minimum 2 to 3 hours because with the help with these hours 2 hours you do post on the forum and one house you should use in the reading where you got the knowledge.

Hello friend, as a student I also dedicate to the cryptotalk page between 3 to 4 hours a day, to make my twenty daily publications and my 50 reactions that I must do, as you can see it is like the standard amount of hours that one must work in cryptotalk to start generating profits on the platform, obviously this goes after the requirements that are 100 useful posts in yobit and continue to publish for 7 days, after that day you will generate daily income on the page. In my opinion 3 to 4 hours of work a day is nothing because in the conditions in which we are due to the pandemic I can shorten the day by doing my daily work in cryptotalk.

• +1 1

At my leisure time i do my posting, no actual specific period or hourly of posting, any given opportunity of chance i login and do my post and comments.

In my opinion, earning depends entirely on you.  To make a profit with Cryptoclock, you need to spend a certain part of your day.  However, don't get tired of finishing your writing in a short time and it is risky because it is also difficult to write useful articles in a very short time.  So it makes more sense to write slowly and calmly thinking.  About 3 hours is enough to work 20 or more a day.

For a new one like me you have to complete your first 100 comments as quickly as you can and then only 20 comments per day. 20 comments are too much easier in a day. Whether you are free you can comment. One comment i think can take your 5 minutes.

it actually depends on the quality of your post but generally takes 2 or 3 hours. If you read other topics and help others, this time will be longer, so this is entirely up to you.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

I am not a student, but I am an employee. Nevertheless, I allocate some time to work here and to benefit and gain experience and profit. I need almost three hours a day to complete my work.

3 hours is so good to finish your 20 post every day with the 50 reputation but in my opinion you should to make more time in this site for trying to know every thing that should to know. Read good and write good and also learn good.

• Useful or interesting 1

Hi @Jam sidraYou may think that its hard to begin with the 100 free participation as far as exertion and time, yet you can look at this as a sort of preparing and a period where you get things .. Either following a few hours as a greatest, it will adequately be to turn your benefit .. regardless of whether you utilize a mediator to do the cooperation. I don't think you need over 10 minutes for a solitary interest, as a most extreme Good luck to every one of my companions 🖤

The time we spend here determine how we earn here, most of the people spend much of their time on this forum and still get low earnings while some spend a little time and earn more money than those who spend much of their time here, so our understandings make us earn better money in this forum. 

• +1 1

Hi dear at start we need to do 100 posts for as much we can spend here we do so that we can learn and gain knowledge and then after completing 100 posts then you daily 20 posts useful and 50 ratings for this you can spend 2 to 3 hours daily

I'm new to cryptotalk and I set a schedule, I wake up at 7am and at 8am I start working at cryptotalk, I spend all morning and a couple of hours in the afternoon, you have to upload topics that are really worth it, therefore that is why It takes a bit of time, you have to read all the topics and educate yourself, so the quality of your content will be optimal.

If you do well in the forum, you will be able to do well. It depends on your confidence. If you know this forum well, you will be able to answer all the questions in the forums in a very short time and if you are new, you will have at least two to three hours.  Forum time must be given.

Edited by Artugul78

To get good earning we should have to spend  here 3 hour daily to read and understand the topics .by spend 3 hour we easily complete our work and get good earning.

The crypto is the best way of earning money and success. The provide us huge amount of knowledge and information. Crypto is the best way of earning for students it is very helpfull for me and all members. 

Three hours becomes too much to work. Because we have to give only 20 posts and 50 reactions daily which happens in less than 3 hours. Even 3 hours is fine but I do it at different times . I retire so I don't know the time.

Spending 3 hours for researching  any topic related to crypto is enough. Basically when i was new i need almost 4 hours+. But there is no specific time limit for posting. I think if you have enough time for spend then you can pass your time in researching crypto. It will give you more knowledge            

• +2 1

I think  it's never demand so much time for you .if you free any time than you can work and post 20 comment daily in just 1 hour by carefully

I think if you spend 3 hours on this site, in these 3 hours we will be able to do all our work and learn a lot. If you spend 3 hours reading the post, it will not take any more time.

• +1 1

Hello friends, I spent 2 to 3 hours in this forum making my post and after I am done with it, then I read some topics and comments so as to learn more about crypto currency. This is a very good place for you to learn about trading and also crypto currency.

I wish you good luck, dear. First of all, you have to participate in useful topics. Through these topics, everyone can cooperate with you and gain experiences and through them you get the profits you want every day happy

Time doesn't metter for earning. It's all upon you. If you can complete your target in 3 hours you will get paid. Or if you complete your target in 12 hours you will get the same payment. You don't need to spend your time unecessary. Hope you understand mate @Jam sidra

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

Welcome friend I am also a friend like you and I have just started work on crypto .In my opinion, in a 24-hour period, we can work on cryptocurrency for 3 hours and submit a very good and useful post and do our running. 

Hello guys , i am a student but due to Corona virus I am free whole day I spend my much of time here to complete my tasks  and then for getting knowledge and experience about cryptocurrencies and trading I get a lot information here .

My friend, the basis of working here in this wonderful forum, is part-time work, and this does not require much time, I need 2 to 3 hours a day to complete my work here, the most important thing here is to commit and work hard and it will certainly succeed.