Are new members are really welcome? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rtan0220

Are new members are really welcome?

Hi crypto friends! As a new member here I just want to share my experienced about what I notice to some members. As I read forums of other members here, I notice that some members are not that okay to the new members because some of them are not doing or creating quality post. However, some members are okay with it, in fact,  I also  seeing post of other members especially the old one's who are giving advice and encouragement to other new members. And as a new member, I really appreciate seeing post like that.  

How about you? Are new  members are really welcome  to  you?

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 6
  • +2 6
  • +3 3
  • +5 5

Çok iyi karşılandıklarını düşünüyorum. Yeni kullanıcılara iyi davranan ve yeni gönderilerden hoşlanan insanlar görüyorum. Elbette bu forumun kurallarını bilmeyen yeni kullanıcılar var. İnsanlar yardım etmeye veya şikayet etmeye çalışıyor

• +1 1
  • +2 2

In fact, our role as expert members in this forum is to provide aid, assistance and moral support to new members and alert them when they make mistakes so that they are not subjected to warning points or get banned 

Absolutely all of us are here to help each other and warm welcome to all of you new members Here.If you have any problem of any kind here, then you can inbox me without any Hesitation  , I will try my best to help you. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

New members are welcomed in this forum and they can be able to make there posts in a good way and also learn from other members. And also new members are to check in the about forum section so as to learn all the rules and regulations abided by the forum.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

8 hours ago, rtan0220 said:

Hi crypto friends! As a new member here I just want to share my experienced about what I notice to some members. As I read forums of other members here, I notice that some members are not that okay to the new members because some of them are not doing or creating quality post. However, some members are okay with it, in fact,  I also  seeing post of other members especially the old one's who are giving advice and encouragement to other new members. And as a new member, I really appreciate seeing post like that.  

@rtan0220 yeah bro I want to share my experience with you when I was beginner I am just thinking about behavior of other people's with me. Much people having cold behavior they welcomed me on this online platform. I was feel cool when I was come here. They give me much advice like they said hard work here and don't trust the scammers. Hopefully you are all good and you are also feel cool. 🥰

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 1

Of course, new members are welcomed by the elderly and by any member of the forum, so when they are new beginners, we will all try to help and advise them on the path to success, as for people who are not interested in learning, we will not care or welcome them.

Welcome new members from this forum This forum is good for all members but new members read rules and regulations of this forum. Then strat his work and share experience,knowledge and earn money. They take benefits from this forum and give benefits others. This forum learn you much about crypto and currencies.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

@rtan0220 Definitely yes, new members are always welcome to Cryptotalk, the essence of the forum is to grow every day in users, to have greater possibilities of interaction and to become the largest on the internet in terms of users and content and those who are coming. Together with those of us who have some time we are an important part of the forum, the publications can be made by both the newbie here and the one who already has experience, after reading the rules and topics set in the "about forum" section, newbies can make publications and comments with the strength of knowing what to do to obtain benefits and be sure of any eventuality, greetings.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

Dear @rtan0220 I noticed that new members are welcomed if they are doing well and they are posting good content too. But if they don't post well or Informative  then they don't get any good response. We know well that everyone like the good content.

• +1 1
  • +2 2

3 hours ago, ulas said:

Çok iyi karşılandıklarını düşünüyorum. Yeni kullanıcılara iyi davranan ve yeni gönderilerden hoşlanan insanlar görüyorum. Elbette bu forumun kurallarını bilmeyen yeni kullanıcılar var. İnsanlar yardım etmeye veya şikayet etmeye çalışıyor

Bro what is that this is not understand able please don't post that or you should be in trouble .

• +2 1

yes my dear for me a new member is welcome ...I love to support them as they support me by giving good reputation and by their posts which encourage me to work on this forum ....

Everyone here was a beginner one day. And we’ve all learned slowly or will learn everything. There is no doubt on me that i always welcome newbies. Newbies can make mistakes, we shouldn't criticize them for it rather we can tell them the right one. 

• +1 1
  • +3 1

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

This forum is perfectly designed for the newcomers joining this platform.

All the seniors are much cooperative and they give the information to the new joining members and they also share their experience with the new members , in this way newbies have a lot of things to learn when they join this forum.

Hello friend welcome new members in all of us we get a lot of knowledge from old members we are helpful to learn a lot senior members encourage new members 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Hello everyone, I consider that it is the responsibility of the new members to make quality publications, so that they generate trust within the forum, I am sure that all new members are welcome, but they must be aware that they must work correctly and follow the advice of the oldest ones, to avoid any problems on the cryptotalk platform.

@rtan0220  Obviously new members are warmly welcome within the forum but they do really need support from old members because reading and understanding forum rules and regulations are not enough for them to participate effectively as they still need encouragement and advice on how they can pursue their dreams to survive for a long-term as forum members

download (20).png

• Useful or interesting 1

Hey mate, thanks for your post, yes new member in this forum always welcome but if they break the rules or spam in this forum they are not welcome but we must encourage new member in this forum, if we encourage new member in this forum they will learn cryptocurrency

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

9 hours ago, rtan0220 said:

Yes there are a lot of old members who welcome new members with their posts. By helping them through sharing their experience in their posts. By creating informative topics for the new members. 

The Forum and its members always welcome the newbies here.I also warmly welcome every new member to this wonderful forum as I want them to grow at this forum and get benefits from it.My suggestion for all newbies that not think about the money only as this forum is more than that.It gives us a good opportunity to learn about cryptocurrency and many more useful things from here so we should focus on it also.

• +3 1

New members are highly welcomed, we are here to guide you guys as we were guided when we newly came in. The first thing new members need to do is to go through the forum rules and regulations to avoid account suspension and possible ban. You can also ask any question and we will be happy to respond if the question is for the seniors else only forum moderators would handle such questions.

Welcome, dear, to the wonderful forum where you have to read the laws and rules in order to benefit from this. We have to publish some important publications and benefit from the information in the forum, which gives you an incentive to progress and achieve your dreams. I wish you good luck dear

I'm pretty okay with newbies. I don't even look at the reputation and account creation date. I only read their ideas and thoughts. And if a newbie speaks off topic, then they treat him like that

all beginners is welcomed here and all members will support them if they do some things :
1- read and understand the rules .
2- we are here to learn and get knowledge not to earn money.
3-don't copy and past .