Are new members are really welcome? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
rtan0220

Are new members are really welcome?

All members are welcome as they will be new members who will learn about cryptography, maybe some people get upset because they are beginners and still do not know how to create good themes, I recommend all beginners to create themes with good information and very important not to  have problems with the community and good luck to the new members.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Hye dear why not why not welcomed new member here beginer also help for newbie all detailed are discuss in this section new member must first of all visit this section

All members here are welcome and what they publish. Certainly, new members should be encouraged and motivated to post good and useful posts. Nevertheless, we cannot dispense with the posts of the elderly because they are more experienced.

First of all, you made a good decision by joining this form After joining this form, first we have to submit 100 posts, then we have to submit twenty post in a day.And after seven days our payment starts to be received and then we continue our work.we should helps one another .That way everyone will be encouraged and do well.

Yes my friend.  Most welcome for new members. They can enjoy this platform.  They can earn money from this platform and can gain a lot of knowledge.  So most welcome             

I think that should always remain the primary duty of the old members!

To always help and guide the new members.

Also by being so tutelage and easy hearted to the newbies for the sake of our purpose and struggles.

Old members should always consider this please.

I am a novice, and if I feel comfortable inside the forum, we new members treat us like children who learn to walk and I really like that, because it is like that, we need to learn to take the first steps inside cryptotalk and for that those of more experience take the time to publish topics with advice, suggestions and other matters, I have learned a lot in those few days that I have been able to publish something, although I have not yet made a topic of my own, soon I will because I feel prepared, I want my first time be great

Yes really new members are welcome. You can here and doing post and earn money by posting and even by likes got that talks. So it is very simple and easy for the earning of money.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, the old members provide a lot of valuable and useful information, everyone is cooperative here, everyone who has useful information should provide it, greetings to everyone

I think everyone has been really helpful on the forum.i am relatively a newbie on crypto talk and the old members have been really welcoming and helpful. Crypto talk is really a great platform to learn more about cryptocurrency while also earning. I love the forum.

Yes! We welcome the all new members here. There are some rules and regulations of cryptotalk that new members must follow 

Everybody must avoid the copy paste and try to copy of other's posts.

It's good fourm to earn if you follow the rules of cryptotalk you can earn well.

On 12/13/2020 at 3:10 PM, rtan0220 said:

Hi crypto friends! As a new member here I just want to share my experienced about what I notice to some members. As I read forums of other members here, I notice that some members are not that okay to the new members because some of them are not doing or creating quality post. However, some members are okay with it, in fact,  I also  seeing post of other members especially the old one's who are giving advice and encouragement to other new members. And as a new member, I really appreciate seeing post like that.  

How about you? Are new  members are really welcome  to  you?

We usually welcome all the members.  But from them some of are scammers and some are Don't really understand the topic and do post.  It is our duty to report them to the admin.  We wrlcome the members but that not mean that we want all of them in this platfrom.  We just want them who are doing their work properly  and follow the rules

We should not do this kind of thing is the to the new member that maybe the new member don't know anything the rules of this forum we should appreciate them and try to motivate them we should try to tell them the rules instud of giving them and negative reputation.

On 12/13/2020 at 4:23 PM, Muhammad Wasim Abbas said:

Absolutely all of us are here to help each other and warm welcome to all of you new members Here.If you have any problem of any kind here, then you can inbox me without any Hesitation  , I will try my best to help you. 

Indeed dear friend I am totally with you and the answer you have provided us in this publication since it is very important to help each other especially with this great platform called cryptotalk I personally am very comfortable
A big greeting to the whole community and good luck

Hello friend, in my experience working in this forum i feel very welcomed by the senior members they helped me to improve and clear my doubts and I'm sure this forum welcomes new members. Yes there are few members who don't support new members but in my overall experience i think cryptotalk is very friendly towards newcomers. 

• +1 1

I am also new here my friend. The old and expert member should welcome us. Like they should encourage us our posts and topics. And they should help us in our corrections.

Off course, new members are really welcome in Cryptotalk forum. The senior members always welcome to new comers. They give respect to beginners. They give a helping hand to beginners. Cryptotalk is one of the best platform where respect is given to new comers. I am also a new comer in this forum. In my opinion, senior member should tell them how to post.The word welcome give happiness to those whom we said. Do respect give respect. 

• +5 1

GreetIng dear mates.

For me all new members are welcome on this forum .I would love to give them advice to encourage them to do hard work and be humble ,creative and be patient .

Just follow the rules my dear and keep working the day will come when you will be rewarded

GreetIng dear mates.

For me all new members are welcome on this forum .I would love to give them advice to encourage them to do hard work and be humble ,creative and be patient .

Just follow the rules my dear and keep working the day will come when you will be rewarded

Yes i agree with you that there are some people who don't like beginners. They don't want to guide them . I just don't know why . But when I was a beginner here . I friend of mine who is senior member on that platform helped me so much . He told me about all the rules and regulations of the. What should I need to do . I am very thankful to him . Because as a beginner all they want is just a little motivation

• +1 1

Of course

New members are warmly welcome here,if they have any problem then they can disscous wither users,hopefully their problems are solved,this site is working as a basic tool for us and we are really happy to join this forum,also here we can learn a lot of knowledge and can make our posts  more informative.

• +1 1

First of all welcome .I would like to advise the new members who join this form to first complete their 100 posts, then login to their yobit account, then after 7 days you will start receiving your payment.There are some rules of this form. Follow them too. Never copy another's post. You should read the post of seniors and get experience from them. Who is the topic related to? Then you should add comments in your post according to your opinion.

There is no problem, if new members post have  quality, they do not have any information, no knowledge, then how will they post having a good quality. If a post does not have quality, then we should not discus it, do not give it a negative rating, just leave that. If we cannot do good with anyone try not to react him badly. We can discus with them how not to post oncotic, how we have information, how to be explore everything, how to be helpful for this forum.

• +1 1

Anyone member who join newly harmly welcomed our seniors are so sincere and help to the newbie and this forum contain lots of knowledge newbie should analysis them and get knowledge

well, i think entirely every one  of us are at this point to rally round all other and melt hail to every of you new members Here.If you encompass any dilemma of any benign here, at that moment you canister inbox me without any vacillation  , I will check out my paramount to aid you.

Senior and old members are always extending a helping hand to new members. They are solving all the problems of the new members through various topics and posts. And I became a new member, I have learned to properly post and useful post from the seniors of this forum. They occasionally share their valuable experiences, giving us the opportunity to learn and learn many new things.