Share your experience?? Can crypto talk improve our English?? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
F4 Shahid Ali

Share your experience?? Can crypto talk improve our English??

Yes of course I agree here my experience of English language increasing day by day here I am improving my grammar. Crypto make me able to write and speak good English language.

• +1 1

Yes, Cryptotalk help us to improve our English. It’s a great opportunity for earning money and learn about new things. It’s help us to improve our English writing and making useful sentence.

• +1 1

Yes friend Cryptotalk has really improve our english language in both knowledge and writing skills and also make us understand some basic concept of english language as we know that the platform is improving us in both earning and achieve some goals most of the members can not speak or write good english but with the help of crypto talk we are improving in english language

• Useful or interesting 1

@F4 Shahid Ali Absolutely Cryptotalk forum can improve the use of our English since it supports only English and Russian language, so in order to participate well within the forum then we need to improve the use of our English language in order our posts to be attractive and easily understood by other forum members

download (63).jpg

• +2 1

you are right, we are here getting many knowledge in many domains, engllish lanuage is one of those, i'm working in a post of logistic coordinaor and my job is 80% by emails in english language and when i started to work here in this forum i found myself writing my emails easly.

This forum is very useful for us in learning English and improve our skills. Because when we write 100 you need letters in form of our ideas in the English language, It improves our skill.

• +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Welcome dear:

Yes 100% when we write comments daily and for many then definitely it will increase our English writing and understanding skill which will be beneficial for us in future mean in practical life. This platform enhance our English grammatical.

Cryptotalk has improved my English a lot where I learned so many things where I meet different kind of people on the platform with different kind of culture where you get knowledge and experience on each other

Yes, it has really improved my English and has helped me to proof read things before sending or executing it to avoid mistakes and correct wrong grammars. Its improved my writing skills too.

Hey mate, you are right that cryptotalk increase our English speaking skill because in this forum lot of non English language people are working but they try to write English content, as a result their English speaking skill is growing. So we can say cryptotalk is giving learning and earning.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Yes very much. As I belong from the country where English speaking is very less commonly therefore the community of our country is not well at English speaking. But we all know that English is international language and a way of communication to the world. Therefore we all need to have good knowledge about English speaking and English language. By sharing my experience with you guys I will say that when I started this forum I cannot speak even a sentence correctly but now I am so grown up that I can speak very sentences of English fluently. So I will say that this forum is helping me in many ways like earning money and learning knowledge of cryptocurrencies with improvement of my English speaking and English writing skills.

I think so because in my continuous writing in the English language it helps me to strengthen my information and make me better writing and know more expressions. Of course it helps us. I am sure of that.

This is the question i really wanna to be asked as a topic and i accidentally saw this . Yes of course i learn alot of english words and sentence . I learnt tenses through this forum . In short this forum is almost every thing you want in your life . It dealing with you as a teacher in crypto world as well as in a english tutor way .

Hi dear. There is no doubt that this forum is a best source of improving our English language. Many people share their on this site. We read their posts and topics . In this way our English become very strong. 

Hello friend, i want to tell you the crypto talk help to improve the english language.in the start i have not understand the many thing due to low knowledge of english.i spend more time in crypto talk i have learn many thing this platform and i try to wright good content.in this way my english is much better than few month ago.yes crypto talk is really help to improve the english language.

• +2 1

Hi dear it's really usefull platform to learn and it's helpful to improve english we write our point of view in self writing by this our knowledge is also increase we can use this knowledge to earn and try to do useful post by implementing rules of fourm

Yes, you are right here in the forum, my English has become more good than before through information and daily news about cryptocurrencies.

The development of communication skills using the English language is an important advantage given to us by working in the forum!
So we have to use our working hours to develop our language and learn to express our opinion using correct expressions.

Friend, great truth, although I am still a novice because of my professional and I had to study technical English and I have knowledge about it. But I consider that I have a long way to go and it is very important to learn the English language to make grammatically correct publications and that we can communicate with people from all over the world.

SailorMoon!

Definitely crytotalk is a platform that tend to boost our level of speaking, writing and reasoning of things. So therefore I will help to improve our level of English standard

• +1 1

5 hours ago, F4 Shahid Ali said:

Hi guys hopefully you are all good. 

I want to know that can English speaking is going to be good for using crypto talk.

According to my point of view by using crypto talk online plate forum, I am able to speak English with anyone face to face. As everyone know that crypto talk give us earning and learning and the one thing you should notice it is trying to improve our international language.

Good Night 🥰

Dear @F4 Shahid Ali yes, you can improve English here and communication skills here by posting your content and reading the post too. But if you want to learn English more you must increase the reading habbit.

• +2 1

You are right.this forum help to improve our English.I have joined this forum recently and I feel my English is getting batter day by day. Here we get a chance to improve our English..because it is necessaryto improve our English In this modern world . if our English is good then we can communication with other people 

Oh yes if really one needs improve sharing in all aspect makes on perfect, my experience know is all about cryptotalk campaign btc that is unable to be withdrawn

• +2 1

Absolutely, mostly members from cryptotalk don't use English as their principle language, yet on the off chance that they know about it, talking each day in this language will improve sentence structure and comprehension of it, we as a whole realize that careful practice brings about promising results.