Share your experience?? Can crypto talk improve our English?? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
F4 Shahid Ali

Share your experience?? Can crypto talk improve our English??

Cryptotalk is a very good forum.  I have gained very good knowledge through this forum. By working in the Cryptotalk forum, our English language has really improved a lot.  By using this forum I am now able to learn English very well. This forum is a blessing for us.  Thank you.

On cryptotalk people can practice their grammar knowledge, because to get good reputation you must write interesting posts, create perfect topics. To do it English must be on a good level and with every written post level is getting better. Good luck to everyone!

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - 1$ CODE "FREEKOKS"

CSGOPOLYGON.COM - КОД НА 1$ "FREEKOKS"

Hello friend, yes, I also think that practicing anything will make it stronger, for me besides what I learn about cryptocurrencies has become better in the English language.

Yes of course crypto has improve my english too much.when we work here we come to the new ideas and new words and we also adopt these words.so in my opinion this is good platform not just for earning but also for learning much more things.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I agree with you, my friend, as in addition to gaining knowledge and experience in this forum, we are developing our international language, which is the English language, but I hope to add sections for other languages such as Arabic and German

Yes, dear friend, here we can improve English since here we can only make publications and comments in this language, therefore I think it is a good technique to improve the English language but the most important thing is that there is various information about cryptocurrencies in this group
A big greeting to the whole community

• +1 1

Of course, working here in cryptotalk can help us to improve our English level even though it is an online platform because here we are reading posts from different types of levels of the members so that we are reading words and phrases with new words and with hard and simple words that is why we can learn here information and English side by side. 

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

The cryptotalk forum is the best place to improve your English l have learn more things in grammar and how to correct my mistakes in English, if I can compare my level in the beginning and now there is a lot of different 

• +4 1

On 12/11/2020 at 10:05 AM, F4 Shahid Ali said:

Hi guys hopefully you are all good. 

I want to know that can English speaking is going to be good for using crypto talk.

According to my point of view by using crypto talk online plate forum, I am able to speak English with anyone face to face. As everyone know that crypto talk give us earning and learning and the one thing you should notice it is trying to improve our international language.

Good Night 🥰

If we use cryptotalk daily, our English will improve a lot, some of us do not handle it fluently ... writing and reading it daily of course helps us to progress in our English, the best way to learn is by practicing and we do that in this forum

I think forum help us to improve our english.I think I can write better in english than before.Forum help us to improve our grammar.We all know about important of learning english.English is our international language.So we need this every path of our life.And we can improve English from forum because we make so many comments which is in english.By this our english is improving.

Yes. Crypto talk improved my English skill. In this forum you have to write in english. So it helped me improving my English skill and also typing skill . I can earn money from here and also develop my English skill here . So my experience about my developing English skill is great. 

In crypto world one cannot go a single day wihout the help of english.For some people English is not their mother language.So their only way to be better at english is by practising.And cryptotalk gives them a chance to practices and learn english more fluently. I think after joining this forum my vocabulary and writting skilles have improved greatly.

• +1 1

This forum is a good place for you to learn English and also you will know how to use your grammar in a good way. And it will help you to know how to make your post in a good way.

• +1 1

Surely this forum helps us to learn English well. I learned a lot of new terminology, improved my articulation skills, and became more aware of grammar and correct writing while working here. It's really helpful.

• +1 1

9 hours ago, Ruhubikayd said:

In my opinion, this is a rare opportunity for us to speak English and improve our language. It will be useful for us in daily life to support this in English with research on different subjects and of course with crypto. Let's keep working and improve our language in the best way possible.

That's true, English is not my mother language but since i join this forum and start posting and commenting on this forum i have been good in English, and now i can use formal letter writing, and i have improved my typing speed.

• +1 1

Hello Buddy, I am new here. I have done only one comment .I am not coming from English speaking country and here I see maximum people have written in English. So, I can read their comment and can comment in English. I hope this practice build up my English writing skill.

• +1 1

Yes of course, crypto talk can really improve our level of English. For example, even if you are not good at English, and you involve your self in to this platform, you most strive to increase the level of your English because if you make meaningless post or comment, it will be deleted by the moderators. @Jaafar Fahad Hassan

• +1 1

Of course my friend, I noticed that my English be so good because I have to learn a lot of words to use it in my posts and I have translate the world which I dont know it and save it in my head. 

• +2 1

On 12/11/2020 at 9:05 PM, F4 Shahid Ali said:

Hi guys hopefully you are all good. 

I want to know that can English speaking is going to be good for using crypto talk.

According to my point of view by using crypto talk online plate forum, I am able to speak English with anyone face to face. As everyone know that crypto talk give us earning and learning and the one thing you should notice it is trying to improve our international language.

Good Night 🥰

You're right, I strongly agree with you. This forum is also aiming for making the international language which is English to become more important. English is our international language which is we can used in any different countries in the whole world and this forum gave us an opportunity to improve our English speaking.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

Yes This forum improve my English but I not come this forum for improve English I only come earning and learning. This forum provides me everything.  My English little is correct but thing this forum will be good improvement help in my English. Of this forum are many benefits for us .

• Useful or interesting 2

Yes i am totally agree with you dear daily posting and daily comments make you perfect in writing English it is a great platform to earn and learn at the same time.

Yes my bro it improve our english . Of course my national language is not english but by the time working on this platforum my language is improved . We earn and learn from this platforum . I request to my seniors please help us if we make a mistake 

Yes you are right i am totally agree with you. on this forum my English speaking and writing skills improved rapidly. i am the student of bachelor science in English to 3 years but before join this forum my English writing skill was normal but on this forum i really got helpful material for my speaking and writing skills where i learning best English.

Of course my friend publishing in English will improve from our language and learn about her more and more especially for people whose not their native language is English, you will learn about more thanks to the publication of many topics in English and become more knowledgeable.

Yes of course. Because I crypto talk we have to post in english language. As a result our english skill is improving. Which is very much helpful for your study as well as our job section.