Share your experience?? Can crypto talk improve our English?? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
F4 Shahid Ali

Share your experience?? Can crypto talk improve our English??

Yes, my friend, of course it improves in a great way. Increasing our learning of the English language and mastering it well because of what we do to work with it and the responses that we write and participate with help us to memorize it and master the work with

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

For non-native English speakers, like myself, Cryptotalk is a great opportunity to improve English while learning about other cryptocurrencies and the operation of some exchanges.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Of course it is possible, for every person whose mother tongue is not English, after a period of work on the site he will find that he can read and write better than before in the English language,
At least that's what happens for me.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

Writing in english here will surely improve your writing skills. and browsing other people's content will surely improve your vocabulary and reading skills. I love practicing my skills in social sharing platforms and the forums are the greatest places to achieve that. don't forget to use an online dictionary though, it will make your finding about unknown words issue easier

• +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Yes mate! In this forum we can improve our english language because we all using English here and trying to write good so thts why we can improve. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Yes it has, I type very fast right now and then there is a lot of so many other things that am enjoying that are working perfectly for me we need to enjoy that front and to me there is nothing more to work with but to build on that, so to me we need to curate the same, we need to build a home and its really important to keep on putting work on the same 

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 2

Crypto can help us improve our English language.We have to post in English on this website all the time and as a result we practice English language.If we continue to post like this we will one day become English language masters.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

@F4 Shahid Ali Dear here in this forum every members has there goals, purposes, therefore it is include in my goals to improve my England language here with earning money, yes absolutely it is possible to improve English language with more writing and practicing on daily bases also with English grammar, grammatically you should try to write your posts.

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

I think it can improve our writing skills and not necessarily English language itself. So because communication of ideas is solely through writing, your skills will definitely improve just like it would have if you speak it more often.

• +1 3

Crypto talk is a very good plate forum which is very good in case of learning English also because here the members exist from all over the world and you have to use the international language and when you try to read the post of the English people and if you don't understand the English and then you can translate it into your language by google translate and this can be saved in your memory in this way you can improve your English a lot.

In other way you can improve your English speaking also by using the Google Text-to-Speech or other search kind of voice typing applications.

Truly,  buddy, I agree with you in what you stated, as the forum here is a magnificent chance and contains a few points of interest, including building up our English language and improving relational abilities with others. I prompt all individuals not to utilize Google Translate and to depend on self writing as a hard copy to accomplish more reputation advantage.

• +1 1

the forums are the greatest places to achieve that. don't forget to use an online dictionary though, it will make your finding about unknown words issue easier

the forums are the greatest places to achieve that. don't forget to use an online dictionary though, it will make your finding about unknown words issue easier

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Yes buddy this is a very suitable platform to improve your english. Here everyone speaks english and you have to write in english. By trying to write in English here, your English will improve as well.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Why not friend. Here our English is little much improved. Daily using English language is the practice for learning English. Most of the people here using English.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

2 hours ago, F4 Shahid Ali said:

Hi guys hopefully you are all good. 

I want to know that can English speaking is going to be good for using crypto talk.

According to my point of view by using crypto talk online plate forum, I am able to speak English with anyone face to face. As everyone know that crypto talk give us earning and learning and the one thing you should notice it is trying to improve our international language.

Good Night 🥰

I also improve my English it is really a best platform it not just improve my English it also teach me many things and I gained a lot of knowledge through it but as you said that you can speak English face to face but I can't speak I don't know why but  I think it is because of low confidence I think I will only speak English when I can speak my all sentence in English. Everyone can speak 1 or 2 words of English but I want to speak total sentence in English and I will speak it.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

Yes you are right. It improves your writing and speaking skills. If you give your time at crypto you can improve your English not only but also can increase your knowledge. If you will participate in conversation of the members you can learn more and more.

Offcurse. Why not. Daily writing and speaking English improves our English. Here in this site. We also read the post which peoples can uploaded in English and learn English from them.

• +3 1

Very nice question because its totally true that if we do any work  daily you will get expirance on this work .same is here we are improving our English on this site.

Yes dear friend its definitely improve our English. I think this is good forum that learning platform and earning platform. I think this forum improve my skills. This platform give this opportunity. Thanks cryptotalk to give this opportunity. I like this forum because this learning me.

Previously I tried to develop my abilities in English but with cryptotalk I started improving more quickly due to the discussions in which I participate

Yes dear, it's very good forum. You will really enjoy this Platform and you can share your experience with others people also by posting your content. You can also go through other experiences by reading the article and their view of the platform. It will improve your content writing skill also. You can improve your grammar and vocabulary here

• +2 1

2 hours ago, F4 Shahid Ali said:

Hi guys hopefully you are all good. 

I want to know that can English speaking is going to be good for using crypto talk.

According to my point of view by using crypto talk online plate forum, I am able to speak English with anyone face to face. As everyone know that crypto talk give us earning and learning and the one thing you should notice it is trying to improve our international language.

Good Night 🥰

As English is our international language,  so improving this will help us in future too. I would like to say that English is not my mother language, so that i am not so good in English.  And again for working in here or other platform English is necessary.  So i am trying to devlop my English skill                

Crypto talk has definitely improved my spoken and written English. I make alot of research and check dictionary before posting so as not to make mistakes. My spellings has also improved.

Yes of course crypto talk improves our English. By crypto talk my English has been improved too much. My vocabulary and my dictation also improved by it. It is a wonderful site for earning money as well as knowledge. I have gained much experience from it.

• +2 1