Share your experience?? Can crypto talk improve our English?? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
F4 Shahid Ali

Share your experience?? Can crypto talk improve our English??

Really cryptotalk is very beneficial in improving english .Through cryptotalk i could become an english writer .This is a good platform in learning .I am new member and  i learn many things from this forum.

On 12/11/2020 at 9:05 PM, F4 Shahid Ali said:

Hi guys hopefully you are all good. 

I want to know that can English speaking is going to be good for using crypto talk.

According to my point of view by using crypto talk online plate forum, I am able to speak English with anyone face to face. As everyone know that crypto talk give us earning and learning and the one thing you should notice it is trying to improve our international language.

Good Night 🥰

I think writing posts on this forum really helps me to improve my English writing skills. Because of our daily work here, we need to write posts for at least 20 times. This makes us sharpens our English writing skills.

Sure, cryptotalk forum can improve our English language skills. People that are not from English speaking countries will definitely learn and improve their English speaking skills by writing in English language. 

@F4 Shahid Ali Yes, I believe here in the Forum of Crypto Talk, can help your written English. English is a very hard language to master. It is 1 of the most difficult languages to learn. I used to teach English. I also have a learned to speak a couple of other languages. English has a lot of irregular verbs, words that sound the same but are spelt different, depending on the usage ( write / right ), no set format when you conjugate a verb, you have to memorize many things, plus a lot of other things.

I had made a Topic some time ago, recommending - Grammarly. Grammarly helps you to construct proper sentences, corrects grammar errors & other things. You can download it as a free extension for your browser. Its better than Google Translator.

You can find it here -  https://www.grammarly.com/

• +1 1

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

Yes friend my english skill is improving due to crypto use. I'm using crypto on daily base and spend most of time in posting and reading other post, which make me good in english and i can improve myself in posting and good speaking in english, so i agree with that it usefull for improving our skill for any type which you want to improve, it maybe trading, and investment. 

Course of action by means of crypto seminar container get better your English as after you inscribe and assign your judgment and learning you are constantly civilizing by hand variety for certain you are by the completely in sequence and creation wastage of accurate grammar.

On 12/11/2020 at 6:05 PM, F4 Shahid Ali said:

Hi guys hopefully you are all good. 

I want to know that can English speaking is going to be good for using crypto talk.

According to my point of view by using crypto talk online plate forum, I am able to speak English with anyone face to face. As everyone know that crypto talk give us earning and learning and the one thing you should notice it is trying to improve our international language.

Good Night 🥰

@F4 Shahid Ali You have shared a tremendous information with us. As you said that this is a platform where we can learn a lot while earning money at the same time. And as we know that there are two languages on this platform that we post on here, one can see English and the other look Russian language. There are two languages that we can use here. Just like there is a Russian language, we are not Russian people, so we cannot understand this Russian. And as we know English is our international language. And then while posting on this forum, we have to use English language and this form helps us very much in improving our English language. In this way this form improves our English language. 

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

My friend in my opinion English language has improved our learning skills through other members comments,?responses and publications.it is also improving our English speaking because that is the purpose of the forum to gain knowledge.the crypto forum as become a wonderful experience

to my enjoy, cryptotalk has stepped forward my english abilties. before becoming a member of the  cryptotalk discussion , it changed into difficult for me to put in writing a few texts, but after gaining knowledge of from the forum, i'm able to write in english with none worries, and i experience that it has made my writings capabilities improved.

I am  very  thankful of cryptotalk because  i learn  english  from this site  .Before joining this site  i have a little  knowledge of english .Earning is the another topic but it improves my english . This site create  a great Oppurtunity   for all member.

Edited by Babar Ali
  • +5 1

13 hours ago, Abideen said:

Yes of course, crypto talk can really improve our level of English. For example, even if you are not good at English, and you involve your self in to this platform, you most strive to increase the level of your English because if you make meaningless post or comment, it will be deleted by the moderators. @Jaafar Fahad Hassan

@Abideen that's true, those that are poor in English language,those that can't construct simple English will find it difficult to be in the forum, any form of meaningless post will surely be deleted,so let adhere to make meaningful and constructive post

Yes. Cryptotalk improve our English. It is very great thing.

i am allso improving in english. Cause,in this forum we

are used english language. That's why we are improving. 

And it is a great opportunity for us. Thank you.

Certainly it helps us improve our English because it restores weaknesses in formulation and increase information, and this language is a common international language in investment, coding and trading.

Before joining the Cryptotalk forum, I had never written so much English and never had the opportunity to do so. That's why I never thought I would write so much English, but when I joined this forum I just read for a few days and then I started writing, now I feel great because I think I I have been able to write good English and I have judged this from my reputation. So it would be fair to say that the Cryptotalk forum is great for learning to write and speak English.

Yes my friend I completely agree with you . This  forum really allow us to improve our english . Which is really good for us . Its also allow us to improve our creativity skill. I am very thankful to crypto talk  . They are playing a great role in improving our english

Yes, cryptotalk can improve our english.  We read topics and posts in english and we create topics and posts in english. It helps us to increase skill. From other members post,  we can know many unknown words meaning and get idea about cryptocurrency. 

I'm not very good at writing English, but every day on this incredible platform I can improve my grammar, since English is a language that is almost international, I really like cryptotalk for its extensive network of information at our fingertips, by all On the sides of the forum you learn, the language is very important and yet I am also learning the Russian language.

Excellent learning platform.

• +2 1

In my opinion cryptotalk forum has improved our English learning skills through other members comments and publications because that is the purpose of the forum to gain knowledge. The forum has also become a wonderful site.

I think so my friend. This site help me for improve my english skills. Cause i post here everyday in english and this is great advantage to practice English.

Improve your writing skills. and browsing other people's content will surely improve your vocabulary and reading skills. I love practicing my skills in social sharing platforms and the forums are the greatest places to achieve that.

Hi friend I hope you all are well and I'm new here junior member of this fourm and trying to learn about crypto and it's a great platform for this it's improving our skills I'm a student and it's improving my flow of English and now I'm using my knowledge to earn here

Yes i think due to crypto my english is improved and i feel changed in my writing english so we can say that we can improve our english due to crypto and also we can get new ideas and information about trading so this is very useful forum due to which we learn and get new ideas and information

• +1 1

نعم يا صديقي استفدت كثيرا بعد دخولي لهذا المنتدى من خلال منشورات باللغة الإنجليزية .. من المفيد جدا تحسين لغتك الإنجليزية وتعلم أشياء جديدة.

If you continue to post and read in this forum, you will notice that after sometime you are getting good at writing english content. Based on my experience, I think my english is now better than before because I always write and read different content in this forum. Practice will help us make ourselves better.

Hello, yes indeed the English language unites.  And we can communicate and share experiences with the whole world!  So to everyone who does not know the language, I advise you to learn and understand it.  (lol)