How to secure my account from scammers as a newbie? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abideen

How to secure my account from scammers as a newbie?

Hey Buddy, you cannot actually 100% protect your account from spammers but what you can do is to tightens the security. You can set two factor authorization and take other security measures if there's any option of this type. This will benefits you.

The easy way and fastest way to secure your account on my own prediction is by creating a strong password. And make you don't share your information or details with any one or any sites except the site you trust.

• Useful or interesting 1

They are often times people show up with great offers and various strategies and skills that can easily attract you to their offer. But no matter what the offer might be we just have to be really careful not to give out our personal information to them.

• +1 1

On 12/9/2020 at 2:01 PM, Abideen said:

Hi expert, I please want you guide me on how I can secure and prevent scammers from my account. I really need your advice and help please. Thanks for the guidance

@Abideen according to my opinion I will give you an advice you just don't trust anyone and don't give your personal information to any other person and also on any website. Because the scammers want to scam us with any way like our emails, from our telegram groups. You should don't trust anyone. 💞

• +1 1

19 minutes ago, F4 Shahid Ali said:

@Abideen according to my opinion I will give you an advice you just don't trust anyone and don't give your personal information to any other person and also on any website. Because the scammers want to scam us with any way like our emails, from our telegram groups. You should don't trust anyone. 💞

You are welcome expert, from what I have understand from the advice you gave to me is to never even for once trust anyone to the extent I should shere my personal information to anyone. Thanks for the enlightment Mr @F4 Shahid Ali you have indeed done what is expected of an expert to do. You are welcome once again  and have a blessed day ahead.

• +3 1

2 minutes ago, Abideen said:

You are welcome expert, from what I have understand from the advice you gave to me is to never even for once trust anyone to the extent I should shere my personal information to anyone. Thanks for the enlightment Mr @F4 Shahid Ali you have indeed done what is expected of an expert to do. You are welcome once again  and have a blessed day ahead.

@Abideen yeah sure my friend don't thanks to me it's my pleasure. I was informed to you because here is much scammers present. They just want benefits they don't think about our efforts and hardworking. According to me nearly 90% people are greedy for benefits they're not give and support human rights. They always ingredient situation they always want to scam us and get our benefits. So we should save from them. Bless me you're my friend. 💕

As you are talking about to protect yourself from scammers then i am telling you that it's not possible because scammers do exist. They are everywhere with you to distract you. The solution is that ignore them and keep getting close to your destination. If someone do scam messages you can block him and report to moderators and they will handle it. 

Welcome.  Newcomers need to take effective steps to protect their accounts from scammers.  The matter is very important.  There are many scammers around us you should always be aware of.  Follow these instructions to avoid scammers.  Do not enter any fake site.  Provide no personal information.  Avoid tempting offers.  Use strong passwords.  And create awareness among all.

I myself have come new to this platform but I would still like to give you some information about it . You should use a message and student password on your account, which you cannot hack or use it. And along with that we must post that we will increase our reputations which can make our account even stronger. And all the posts should be more 100 character and all these should have easy English use. 

• +5 1

On any accyou talk ,the cryptotalk account for example, the best way is from time to time change the password to be safe and never discover your password, this the best way to protect your account on any other platforms 

If you want to secure cryptotik acaount then.you only need to create a useful Cryptotik  is an excellent source of income, through which you can also do business online and through it there are many more benefits. 

The best way to secure your account from scammers as a newbie is to keep your sensitive information and details private and not disclose to anyone. Avoid opening of strange mails sent you. Be careful and vigilant at all times.

You don't give your identity to others it is a key of securing scammer from you just relax no chat with any other and dose not give any information belong to you otherwise you loose your earning

Dear to have an escape from the scammers you should not share any information related to your account and work with anyone.the best way is that don't answer the unknown phone calls and sms if you talk to them then you will be entangled by them as they are most wisest one they know about all the ways how to distract a new person from his work.so please focus on your work and don't listen to others.best of luck

first of all if you want to secure your account you should never share your account information with unknown person second one don't copy someone other post also use your own skills and information to post a useful comment.

• +1 1

My dear whenever you recieve any message which you think is of no value or someone  asking for extra money or something like this then just ignore them if you respond to them then the will repeat this act again and again and May hack your account.Just ignore when you see something spam.

You pay attention all the messages which are given by spammers. You should pay attention and don't play your work at these ideas. They give you ideas they say you those things which are not attach with the forum so please avoid from those spammers. Your account will be safe after avoid to spammers. 

well my friend, for keeping your account secured from the scammers you have to be careful. Scammers are very cunning they always try to trap people. First of all you have to create a strong password of your account and make sure you don't share it wth anyone. If you recieve any unknown email or text you should not open it without researching. If someone wants your username, id and give you alluring offer then block them without thinking or report their id. Be safe and careful.

Securing your accounts from scammers is the most simple thing to consider. First you have to make use of a strong password comprising of characters and alphabets and numbers. Then you don't use things like your userane or gmail as password

1 hour ago, Wajid Ali678 said:

@AbideenIf you wanted to secure your cryptotalk account you have nothing to do just create useful and quality post and topic.But no matter what the offer might be we just have to be really careful not to give out our personal informations to them. best of luck my friend

You are welcome mates for the advice and guidance at the same time. Indeed you have done a job well done. We the newbies are suppose to be following the foot step of our expert on the forum because with time we will one day become expert and it's expected of us to as well guide the newbies two on the forum. Thanks once again mate

Hi, mate. First of all, never give your username or password to anyone claiming they are admins or moderators. They have this information already and never ask you about it. Second, you can protect your accounts with two factor authentication (2fa). you can search for it in the search tab to get information about how it is activated. Have a nice day and good luck.

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

If you are talking about Cryptotalk account, to protect your account, first your privacy should be for you only, I mean your password should be strong and don't give it to any other person. Never believe any message you receive from unknown email, asking you clicking a such link or changing your password...etc

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Hello friend, I am still a beginner in this forum so I do not know much, but what I advise you to do is not to expose your personal information to others and to cover yourself with secrecy so that the fraudsters do not know anything about you

if you look at the things that is happening right now its because there is a certain kind of strategy that needs to be defined right now, we need to build on the things that are happening right now