How to secure my account from scammers as a newbie? - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Abideen

How to secure my account from scammers as a newbie?

In fact, my friend, I think that in order to protect your account from fraudsters, you must set a strong password for your account, and you should not give it to anyone, and not share your account with anyone, these are some tips that I think may be useful to you.

My dear friend, I do not advise you to fear what you have to do is hide the password from everyone because the encryption forum has a high-quality protection system that cannot be penetrated easily and be reassuring in terms of safety

My friend, first, install a secure wallet on your device, and I advise you to use a trust wallet, and you should keep your private key in a safe place and away from the Internet and stay away from registering in unreliable sites or responding to strangers.

First of all welcome dear on this amazing and wonderful platform. As a newbie you should avoid the scammer and hackers offers and attractive things.Don't share your password and secret information with others.Make strong password for the wallets. Best of luck dear.

Hello my friend Yes, you can protect your account by setting a strong password, not sharing your information with others, and not entering your account from fake links or unknown sites. I wish you good luck.

I am not a good person to answer this but i have some points you should take care of first dont use public networks dont share your personal information to strangers use a virtual private network use a strong password 

Hope it helps you

Hello, I advise you to start by choosing a password has several characteristics, it must be complicated as the experts advise, and easy to memorize for you as a beginner, so it could be your birth date, for example, or the date of your marriage, and add to it the first letter of your name or a symbol, to make it complicated and easy to memorize in the same Time.

It is necessary to do this to protect our accounts, and this is done by keeping our personal information safe. Username, password, email. Do not accept anonymous messages on your device. The security of your cell phone or your laptop with the highest security programs.

• +2 1

Hey! You can secure your accounts from spammers by not paying attention to any scam/ spam messages that you received on your account. You have to make sure that your password is strong and don't believe on any person that offers you extra money. It can spammers.  So, don't share your password with others.

as a newbie on this form you don't have to invest in 3rd party website which is provided by the unknown on this platform they said that please work here on this website it is hundred percent Legit and and working and cam free not work on this side there is totally as scam.

• +1 1

Hello friend it is possible to earn money by working as a scammer. The forums are cleaned by scammers. Scammers are responsible for cleaning up the forum even if they don't get paid. And so it helps a lot for the forum. It has importance.Jazak Allah ♥️

I think it is really a tough ask for the beginners but few things that they should do to secure their account is not to share their credentials with someone else whom they don't know and also they should not visit the fake sites as well.

I do not think that there is a way that enables you to protect your account from fraud, as there are many people who send daily random mail, unfortunately, we cannot prevent this, but it is better to ignore these messages and block the sender.

On 12/9/2020 at 2:46 PM, Abideen said:

Hi expert, I please want you guide me on how I can secure and prevent scammers from my account. I really need your advice and help please. Thanks for the guidance

Cryptotalk forum account? If yes, please be sure to enable second factor authentication by using the Google Authenticator app. Once system record your codes from that app, you need to enter the codes from the Authenticator app to login into your account. It will dramatically add the multiple layers of security to your account. 

Dear friend in order to avoid any fraud and useless offers don't share your personal information from anyone as a newbie to secure your account and just keep focus on your work according to the rule of the forum it may be help you to work here

It is really important and idealand we should all be careful about this subject, and all you have to do is keep your information and do not offer it to anyone and make it more confidential, do not respond to questionable sites, be ware of them, and never send a deposit to them.

Hello my friend, you have to be very wary of spam and senders, ignore the offers of fraudsters who present them, and think carefully about every offer because fraudsters have new ideas and tempting offers, so you should think carefully before accepting to read spam.

My friend, according to my simple experience, as I am a new member in this field, I advise you to be wary of suspicious activities and unreliable sites that offer tempting offers in addition to that you must create a strong and difficult password and enjoy complete confidentiality during your work and not give the password to anyone and avoid spam Who reaches you and informs those responsible for any fraud attempt.

Welcome, buddy. 
This topic is really very important and should be taken care of. 
You should pay attention and not to open any links you are unsure and doubtful. 
You should also keep your personal information such as password and others with you alone and not disclose it to anyone, no matter what. 
Good luck, honey.

Hello friend hope you are doing well.

I am new here but according to my information you have to be careful that you never tell any information about your account to anyone or specially your account password.

As a newbie here I also wanna know this point to secure my account from scammers. I think the seniors will give a better answer in this regard. Only one thing I know that we shouldn't share our personal information with anyone. that is also the main point to be noticed.

As a newbie, you may be wondering how to secure your account from scammers. Here are a few tips:

-Choose a strong password and don't use the same password for all of your accounts.

-Enable two-factor authentication if available.

-Don't click on links or open attachments from unknown senders.

-Be cautious of anyone asking for personal information or money.

.you just need to use a strong password and don't share your password information with anyone, don't trust the other person as it may cause you to lose your assets.

Edited by sheenal