Careful on this SCAM - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kryptonick

Careful on this SCAM

Good job mate . thanks fo sharing the information so we will be attentive to scammers like what they want is to steal our money.and to the most vulnerable, beginners, be careful with receiving messages from unknow people asking for accounts and deposits, it is evident that they are Scam

• +1 1

Yes dear scammers are all around. We need to be careful of them . And if we face any scammer we need to expose these scammers. 

Thanks actually for sharing your incident because in crypto market there are many scammers in crypto market . Always be careful from them don't fall into traps don't share your personal info with anyone.

• +3 1

Good for us to declare about the scanners on the post we should do our best to save from Scammer anyone who disturb the environment and want to get money from you. So avoid them. 

• +2 1

Thanks for sharing this. This will make beginners to help prevent from scammers. The scammers approach us in many ways, like friendly to steal the information and money from us. We have to avoid the conversation with unknown guys like you said.

You did right to report this scammer and at least give us a tip on how they normally make a trick and after going through your topic I have learnt something and I will stay alert and never fall in their traps thanks my friend for this piece of information.

Oh you make a very good quality post. By reading your post I can know how scammers work.We want to always be careful to scammers.We want to always protect our personal information for safe our account. 

We should always be careful about our works and what's going with us.Scammers always wants to throw us in their trap.but we have understand and stay away from them.

These days there are a lot of scam people who are eagerly waiting for you to be tricked and thus they will get what they want. What you have to do is to be very careful about to who you are interacting and chatting with. 

That is surly a scam you can simply say him that he can create a new account and transfer his money there and he would not need to pay you half of the bitcoin.

I also faced this same problem, but the scammer is not this scammer. Scammer asked me to recover his 1 bitcoin from his blocked wallet, and he will gift me half bitcoin. I was ignored him because I have not enough time to talk with him. Moderators should block them.

Edited by Ayatpossible

Thank you very much for this alert we know that there are a lot of scammers that are trying to deceive the people by using some tricks therefore we should always be careful to the scammers and their attractive offers.

Thanks, I'm a new member here and I'm really new to the forum. I would like to learn new things and share nice things too. I would also like to suggest to people to be careful of scammers

This is a helpful post in order for us to be aware of this person. There are many scammers in this kind of platform and sharng this kind of information is one the best thing to do in helping other people to avoid it if ever they have encountered it. You just created a good topic which will really help other users here in the forum. 

That's so great of you for exposing these people. They don't know the worth of time people have spent on their accounts and money and these people just want to get it from you in the blink of an eye. That's indeed a shameful act from these scammers and they should be exposed just like you've done. Great job dear.

On 08/12/2020 at 11:14 PM, kryptonick said:

This is a private message and the only reason I post it in the forum is because it is a scam. I would never expose private messages from other people without their approval.

It is created to warn the forum members and expose a scammer.

This scammer messaged me in the forum a few minutes ago. I am posting this here to warn all the Cryptotalk members. Although most are aware of how scammers work to steal our crypto, some beginners perhaps don't know and they might be convinced by them.

It begins friendly as scammers always do, with a question about Bitcoin or cryptocurrency that is general just to create a talking mood.

image.thumb.png.dd459bf3ce879f8adb329e6e15bd5c36.png

And then it gets to the point. I tried to make it look easy for the scammer so he probably thought he could cut to the chase:

image.png.23ae5aa8e68f5a6f2f4d13aaadc6d975.png

image.png.a09d2a95da019b07ddb238021fa761c1.png

I reported this scammer of course and always remember guys don't do anything an uknown tells you. This is a scam.

Avoid this dodecoins.com too as the scammer direct us there. There is nothing in the crypto websites about this site so it is probably a scam or phising website.

If you ever find yourself in a conversation like this, then the other person is always a scammer trying to trick you.

Edit: same scammer with this: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5167125.0

*My congratulations to Cryptotalk for banning the scammer immediately after my report!*

You have did a great job by informing other members of such scammers. Most of the scammers are active in this forum and trying to fool others with their tricks. By reading this post, everyone should learn about their tricks to remain aware and vigilant of such scammers.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Fraudsters are monitoring all your movements, waiting for any opportunity to carry out their operations through which you lose a lot of money, so you must be careful and take all necessary measures to avoid it.

• +1 1

I am a new user in the field of crypto currency. .we should careful and we should be aware from any scam. According to me, scammer person who send Spam, we all need to be care full because scammer person every where ..

• +3 1

I've been a victim of many scam and I must say the scammers are also some intelligent set of people. We all need to be careful and mindful of what we get ourselves into.

These scammer always do cheap tricks to trap the members that's why we should be careful about it and should report them immediately so that strict action could be taken against them by the moderator.Good Luck and Be careful

That's helpful information there, it is because of the popularity of cryptocurrency many scammers use it to scam other peoples for example telegram bots that give free certain currency by clicking only but if you want to withdraw they will ask for a payment first which is a clear scam. So we need to be careful.

All of us here are exposed to frauds and fraud, and the forum is full of those people who are waiting for the appropriate opportunity to plunder what you have from the balance that you have collected through this encryption, so you have to be careful and pay close attention and preserve your privacy.

• +1 1

Thanks my dude this is a very nice point I will be very careful to avoid scammers in additions to the members always protect your private keys do not share it the third party member

Thanks for making us alert dear. When you are working online you must be careful about such people and never trust them or open any link shared by unknown people as it is the trap to scam us. Good Luck to all.