Careful on this SCAM - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kryptonick

Careful on this SCAM

I've done a great job my friend if you didn't report his account he would have tried to try this method with someone else that's why everyone should be careful and we should follow the security tips of this forum

• +1 1

I wish you wonderful days and good luck my dear friend ..
 You did a noble job when I mentioned this, it spread knowledge and made us more alert and vigilant towards these scammers.
 It's frustrating to find yourself defrauded when your intention is really to help!
 Thank you so much for helping us

• Useful or interesting 1

In the field of cryptocurrency there are many scammers who try to deceive us and steal our money, so we must always be careful in dealing with strangers and not allow others to obtain our private keys.

• +2 1

Thank you very much for this valuable participation, my dear friend. It is really useful information and important advice. We must always cooperate and publish our experiences at work so that members avoid falling into the same problems. I wish you well, my friend

• +2 1

Hello my dear friend.  There are many such frauds.  Who will deceive you by showing you greed for money.  We have to be careful of him.  And must acquire knowledge of everything.  We must be careful not to be deceived.  Thanks.

Hello everyone, it is good that this type of information is disclosed, especially if evidence of what is being said is presented, unfortunately there are many bad people who want to take advantage of the lack of knowledge of the newer members, to steal their money, it is important that this type of action is always denounced by all means.

24 minutes ago, Yoshe said:

All thanks and appreciation to you, my dear brother, for this valuable advice. Of course, we have to know all the fraudsters' methods to avoid falling into the trap and stealing our currencies.

@Yoshe Scammers are everywhere, we must know how to detect them and keep them away from us, many of these individuals come to our social networks seeking to make us fall into the trap to steal our assets, social engineering is an old scam tactic,
where they come trying to make you feel confident and then give you the final thrust and take your money, not trusting anyone that we do not see or know who they are, it is something important within the internet, we have to stay safe from all that.

It is unfortunate that they are here. We have to be people of a bright and awake mind to be in a suitable experience to differentiate between the fraudster who follows the style of emotions in his speech from the sincere serious member, they spread distrust among the members, so we should only deal with well-known people

• +1 1

You've did a great job by alerting and notifying us about this issue,I'm pretty sure a lot of members will benefit and of course learn from this content of yours, hope fully it can also minimize the chance of getting scammed if not totally stopped

Thank you, dear, for this valuable benefit from some of the occupiers who revolve around us in this forum. It is correct all to stay away in general from responding to any spam that may reach you in the forum mail and inform the officials directly on the arrival of spam from a certain person who may hold this accountable. The person is because it is strictly forbidden to send spam, and I said I received the line a warning that I did not inform one of them once, thank you very much

Hello my friend , thank you for sharing us this private chat 

That's the best way to use report function in this forum , cause that's happened to me too 

Scammers are everywhere we need to not give them any chance to scam us , cause when lose something on crypto currencies world there is no chance to have it back 

• +1 1

It is very good for you to publish your experience with the fraudster so that everyone can learn from it, especially beginners, who may fall victim to anyone who gives them sites and information and says that it is in their interest and that they will find work and good profits in it and they will be convinced of it without being aware of it being a stranger and should not trust anyone immediately ..

• +3 1

Thank you, my friend, for sharing your experience. Fraudsters have become a lot today, and they began to use smart methods and take advantage of the members ’kindness and inexperience. Therefore, always be careful.

I just got some information about cryptotalk / cryptocurrency today and thank you very much for giving me more information about it. My friend also worked hard and earned very well.

you really did a good thing in reporting this scarmers,  doing this is the only way that will serve as deterrent to others scarmers who have the intention to scam innocent members of this platform. We should always keep reporting such.

Nice advice for all members in this forum. If we try and follow this advice and carry it out. It will help all of us in the forum to be safe from getting banned.

I agree with you. 

Cryptotalk management should ban this fraudster from working here 

There are a lot of ways that scammers use to attract people to them, to convince them to send money to them or other fraudulent things.

Yes, my friend i am agree with you we should always careful from scammers. There are lots of scammers in the market.they are earning with wrong method. Becareful from them. Wish you all the best and work hard always. 

Good what my friend did is that you reported on his account. You should pay attention and be careful. Fraudsters are many and they have many methods and ways in which they exploit others. Any fake account or links should be ignored or reported.

There are many scammers and cheaters in the world of crypto talk and the digital money making sights.There are many selfish people who are trying to make money with no hardwork and presence of mind they are always selfish they are properly named as the fraudulent people who are trying to send spam messages to your inbox you must have to deal them carefully like dont answer to their messages and try bestly to avoid them.Many are getting cheated by this cheaters.

Thank you for clarifying these things my friend
Actually we are novices do not yet know the methods and methods of fraudsters here on this forum
But thanks to you, you indicated to us one of their ways
We previously warned of them, but as I said, how are we going to expose them
There has to be a solution to this problem.

Thank you so much for sharing this information with us because I am also receiving many messages from some members but I am not answering any question I am just ignoring it and if you see any scammer on this forum we should report them.

Thank you, my friend, for alerting members to this kind of fraud,You did the right thing when you reported it, we must be careful about it, Don't let anyone steal your effort, good luck everyone

Seriously one have to be very careful in every where when it comes to website because the scammers are every where and their also participate with us on all the platform and some platform are own by scammers just because their want to make it using members coins.

Thank you, my friend, for this wonderful statement in general, that this person and many others like him in this forum and on social media in general, therefore we must beware of these people in general and most importantly, we must report on these people so that you do not expose yourself to accountability or warning by these people  Not so long ago I received a warning knock because I had received spam from someone in the forum with the forum mail, and I did not report it in general. Thank you very much.

• +3 1