Spending Most of the Time in Forum - Page 29 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

Spending Most of the Time in Forum

Everything you can inform yourself is the best for learning for this world of digital currencies.
If you take all that time you say, it will be much better in making your decisions and you will have more different points of view from yours.
It's great to be able to learn as long as you want.
Greetings partner and good luck with the game.

If you're interested in cryptocurrencies/trading this is 100% worth it. A lot of posts here are very useful and practical. For me personally it's been really helpful and i got to know a lot of new things.

Yes, I think it's definitely worth spending time here. For example, I learned a lot of useful things for myself on this forum. Just read the posts, ask questions and everything will be very cool for you. Good luck in your endeavors.

One of my habits with any new site I spend a lot of time on this site
But after a period of my study of the site, I gave him a specific time according to the importance of this site
I think that I will devote sufficient time to this forum due to the large number of articles and information I gained from it.

I also love spending time in this forum I think it is very useful to share opinions and help people especially when they are beginners. But you always have to remember that we should not comment on spam or negative or offensive comments because it is against the blog's policy. Please share only opinions and useful and honest information. greetings to all

When you spend some valuable time in the forum, you learn something new about cryptocurrency. you also earn while learning, so it is worth it to me. 

When you spend some valuable time in the forum, you learn something new about cryptocurrency. you also earn while learning, so it is worth it to me. 

It is good to spend most of your free time on this cryptotalk forum because one learn more everyday and this gives us a holistic approach to the cryptocurrency world.

• +4 1

Of course, spending a lot of time in the forum is very cool and fun, and you will earn a lot of money, meaning your time is gold in the forum

Hello my friend, in my opinion, it is worth it, in my country there is a curfew imposed due to the Corona virus, and this has led to the suspension of economic activity, so we are looking for a way to earn money while we are at home. There is no better place than Crypto to spend time

If you spend all day on Crypto Talk it will be better because this forum is the best way to spend time in it because you can learn, interact with others and make friends and you can also earn all of this in one place.  This forum deserves to be the best and to spend our free time in it.  The information and experiences that I get on Crypto Talk I have not found anywhere else.  We have to be loyal to this forum and be good because it deserves the title of the best, and spending more time in Crypto Talk is a great benefit.

in case you are inquisitive about writing posts and answering one-of-a-kind questions, when of path it well worth it, because cryptotalk offers a remarkable possibility to earn and study.

Obviously, the additional time you spend on crypto, the more you'll know.And you will turn out to be more capable about crypto which will help your great deal.

Yes , I think its worth it. Especially if you are living in a country where small amount of dollars make a difference. That way you will really gain information AND Money at the same time

I agree, sometime we are so emmersed in what you are reading in the forum that we lost track of time as there are a lot of interesting topics and information that are useful to us.

I want to spend my free time crying over a single currency because here I post names every day in exchange for these exchanges I get a payment but it teaches us a lot I try but to spend 2 to 3 hours in the currency

The crypto forum doesn't require us to spend all the time here. We can spend around 4 hours learning from it and doing the work as required of us

You can do this in less time, but I prefer to stay 4 hours to get more important information about crypto and trading

• +3 1

I am new here and it is my first time I spend in the forum, I am glad to see people that are spending most of their time with cryptocurrencies and cryptotalk and I hope to make it the same for me.

Spending time in the forum is fun and beneficial. I consider it my window to cryptocurrencies in this world, and it is my reference in gaining knowledge and information, and Bitcoin as well. Indeed, I sit for hours in it and do not feel the time because it is a time for me to benefit from the experiences of those better than me, and through which I give all the information I have learned.

It is a good habit if you find the forum much interesting  it would be more useful  for you as you will enjoy working here and after all you wouldn't  be tired of working from this place.

Share your opinion, because I also spend most of my day on the forum, thinking it is a normal thing, in order to learn cryptocurrencies clearly.

@saradz
It is a great forum to learn cryptocurrency.I spend at least 4 hours a day in this forum.Learning new ways to invest,trade.Surely spending time in this forum really worth it.Besides we can earn from here just by sharing our knowledge.

• Useful or interesting 1