Spending Most of the Time in Forum - Page 16 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

Spending Most of the Time in Forum

Spending time in this platform to me is of great benefits . it is better to spend more time on this platform than social media sites like WhatsApp and Facebook without achieving anything. So to me, if I spend the whole day here, it is worthwhile.

I think that Yes, it's worth it, before between breaks in trading I just killed time playing games, now I spend this time usefully on the forum. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I have had the same experience , i just love this forum , i keep comming backand witing posts and comments.I dont really care about the payouts even if i reach them , i just enjoy this place

One note though , there is nowhere enough topics here to talk about for crypto.

As along with my studies I also have my job so I don't get much time to be available on this platform but whenever I have my leisure time I without wasting a time get into this platform start posting start reading comments start getting information so with that I can conclude that spending more time on this platform is not a big deal that will lead to any kind of loss

In fact I am still a beginner in this forum, but I really think it is worth spending time on it .. I find a lot of interest and new experiences in currency encryption and trading.

I think it's worth it, most likely this forum will become the most popular forum about cryptocurrencies in 2020-2030, it's better to learn something new than just waste time.

Good to spend time in this forum, sometimes it becomes tedious, so I rest and return to enjoy their duties and publicities, in reality this community is very good and respects every point of view it is good to hang out here, and of course win  some bitcoin while it's done.

On 12/28/2019 at 4:38 PM, Vanessa said:

I have been quite addicted with this forum since last week.

Spending time without knowing almost half of the day.

This an open opinion to all,

Is it even worth it? 

Base on your experience?

I am interested on your views.

Drop your comments below.

Same, It didn't come in my mind that I will enjoy and I'll spend much of my time in this forum. 

When I'm already done posting 30 posts I enjoy staying here and reading some useful information. 

This forum kinda addictive. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

I had to quarantine and work from home during my time off from corona virus, I spend a lot of time here, there are days up to 9 hours a day, I feel worthy because I learn a lot and I really want to learn more.

In fact, I became addicted to work on this forum, and I am very happy with that, and I do not feel the time in front of a computer, I can spend 10 hours in the forum without getting tired, CryptoTalk it became part of my daily life 

It has been months since I registered on this forum, as I still remember. You have to think again about whether it is a credit or not that it is considered to be a work in its own right and you can collect capital from it and it is not a waste of time but rather a knowledge gain and my income is what

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Like you i also addicted to this fantastic froum of the world. I work mere 3/4 hours per day and earn a smart amount of Bitcoin. I think it's not little amount for me. I am satisfied about this froum.

I spend maximum 4 hours in a day on this forum. I check the new discussions made by the forum members and I also create some posts if I am also eligible to make posts here. I am also addicted to this forum. I always seek the quality posts here. 

I came to know about this forum from one of the airdrop sites where the advertisement was posted and at first i was just into it for the rewards but as i spent more time reading and writing i grew to like the forum. The informative posts and the threads of comments hooked me up for hours and i started to spend hours in cryptotalk forum. Now i have realized that the things to learn are far more superior than the bitcoin rewards. Also i love to have long conversations with the experienced users of the forum.

• +1 1

468x60-3.png

about me i spend most my time in this forum and in trading in yobit .we can earn and learn from cryptotalk so we should to give it some of our time to get more information

On 12/28/2019 at 4:38 PM, Vanessa said:

I have been quite addicted with this forum since last week.

Spending time without knowing almost half of the day.

This an open opinion to all,

Is it even worth it? 

Base on your experience?

I am interested on your views.

Drop your comments below.

Yes that's worth it because being addictive in this forum has benefit where in you can earn money via posting ang sharing what you know. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

i am also spend half of my day on this forum to get useful knowledge about forum and cryptocurrency. This is very useful forum gave information and money too.

On 3/20/2020 at 8:47 PM, Razanrr said:

make sure that you still doing your responsibilities, what I mean is if you have things to do or important things to settle then you should manage your time to be balanced, to me I have an certain time where I can browse and do my posting. any way we spend a lot of time in the fourm

ayes I am also spending a lot of time here bit I am not spending most. Im trying to end my posting early in the day because I want to have time for myself in the noon through the night. I hope that they might lower the needed post in order to complete the daily posting. 

3 hours ago, ak.sanya07 said:

Although I am a beginner here, but I learned a lot of new things and gained real experience in the field of cryptocurrencies, and I hope this useful and wonderful site will continue.

You are right, in also gained from this forum about cryptocurrencies, if the forum continues will be good because we also earn good amount from it. 

It's worth it to spend time in this forum, I find this forum to be a nice place for discussing about crypto and ask other about their opinions and since you get more knowledgeable everyday here you time is not wasted but spent wisely.

The truth is that I don't know if it's good or bad but it happens to me the same happen all day at the forum I can't help coming here to read a little bit is something addicted and they say everything is too bad

It is definitely worth it. On this forum you can earn money and also get a lot of knowledge about cryptocurrency. Nowadays it is really more good for us, l mean cause of corona there is not any job, but we can work here. 

It's good to spend your most of the time at this forum and learns so many new crypto related things and activities. I also spent almost 4 to 5 hours daily at this forum.

That's a good thing that you spend most of your time on this website because this is forum which only gives it never takes anything from us. It provides us with cryptocurrencies as well as knowledge about the coins and the digital market. It is worth it.