Yobit to perfect money - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
junaid qasim

Yobit to perfect money

Hello I want to ask how can we withdraw money from yobit account to the perfect money account if someone knows about it kindly inform me how can we transfer money from yobit account to the perfect money account kindly guide me about that full process of transferring money from yobit account to the perfect money account I shall be very thankful to you if you guide me about that.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3
  • +2 7
  • +3 2

40 minutes ago, junaid qasim said:

Hello I want to ask how can we withdraw money from yobit account to the perfect money account if someone knows about it kindly inform me how can we transfer money from yobit account to the perfect money account kindly guide me about that full process of transferring money from yobit account to the perfect money account I shall be very thankful to you if you guide me about that.

Hi!

i want to tell you how withdraw from yobit to perfect money.first of you can sell the talk token and buying any cryptocurrency coin if you have done, you go on wallet and click the withdraw negative sign.so you see a box you can give the perfect money address and amount of coin and click withdraw request.in this way you can easily withdraw yobit to perfect money.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 1

1 hour ago, syed shah said:

Hi!

i want to tell you how withdraw from yobit to perfect money.first of you can sell the talk token and buying any cryptocurrency coin if you have done, you go on wallet and click the withdraw negative sign.so you see a box you can give the perfect money address and amount of coin and click withdraw request.in this way you can easily withdraw yobit to perfect money.

Thanku so much dear for giving this precious information about transfering money from yobit to perfect money .

• +1 1

Well you there is no direct option to Perfect Money from Yobit so you have to do as it was told you on the previous reply and then you can use another exchange such as Payeerhttps://payeer.com/

I just know Payeer so that's the only i'm going to suggest to you, but there are couple more and you can find them on the internet by googling them or if someone already mentioned it at some other Cryptotalk's topic.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Dear friend yobit exchange to Perfect Money withdraw is very easy. You just go your yobit exchange wallet and search box write USD and click minas button than show withdraw option. I think perfect money withdraw need 1% commission.

333.jpg

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 3

Hello friend, I do not have much acquaintance about the perfect money platform but if that platform has the specificity of saving some cryptocurrency, transferring your funds from yobit to perfect money is possible, because you would only have to make a talk exchange to a cryptocurrency That perfect money works and you can save, so you can send your earnings obtained from yobit to perfect money. The information is somewhat simple, but that's how most exchanges or online bank accounts work. Make sure not to make a mistake at the time of the exchange and that the cryptocurrency you choose is in perfect money.

On 12/7/2020 at 8:09 PM, junaid qasim said:

Dear I also face difficulty in this but my brother help me in withdrawing money from yobit so I don't have enough knowledge about this because my brother is doing all this but I know this that you have to first convert your talk token to another currency and then send it into your wallet you money will then save in your wallet so I just know this little process I think it will help you a little.

I have no great information about it . My friend tell me about it but in the start i found many difficulties now i know knowledge about it . But not enough to tell you bro . So please our seniors help us

• +2 1

I am beginner in yobit exchanger and i dont know about yobit to perfect money transfer.  I use trust wallet and binance before and its possible to transfer trust wallet to binance transaction. And its take a low cost fees.

• +2 1

You can make a lot of money by working on Appara platform with which you can't meet my needs. I could not pay on the platform here. It is a good site for making good money.

On 12/7/2020 at 8:09 PM, junaid qasim said:

dude you have to sell your coins and convert them into the coin like LTC so that you can go to the wallet and click on the negative sign and here put the address of your fait currencies and withdraws your money.

• +4 1

On 12/7/2020 at 4:09 PM, junaid qasim said:

Yeah. There is available Payeer withdrawal option on Yobit exchange. If you are withdrawing USD, it is perhaps the best alternative. Choose wallet from the top bar, then click on the "-" negative button, choose Payeer and follow the procedures.

• +1 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Dear member I think there is not any difficult to do the withdrawal in Yobit website exchange, because all the option sections are showed on their top of page website. You need just to click on the Withdrawal section and there you will find the list of coins or fiat money, in this case USD and then click "-" to find the method you can use.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

You can easily transfer USD from Yobit to Perfect Money friends. You go wallet option in Yobit exchange & then there is USD. Select - icon to withdraw USD to Perfect Money & input your destination ID. It is automated.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Yobit is one of the exchanges that offers a very straightforward process with a fast and efficient transaction, it also offers user-friendly trading process which enables withdrawal, buying and selling of coins with ease. Yobit does not support the use of credit cards for withdrawal, it is best optional to withdraw on Yobit via PAYEER, which is one of the safest and easiest way to withdraw through Yobit.  

• +3 1

Yobit is a very good platform for exchanging cryptocurrency or trading online in the mean time. I should say that yobit will overcome all the exchanges. It has the best feature that it support not only cryptocurrency but also fiat like USD . Thanks

• +1 1

I AM HELPING OTHERS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO EARN FREE MONEY

Here is TELEGRAM

Here is 🤮YOUTUBE 

Yes yobit is the perfect Money. In the crypto talk currency yobit is the idea and rules of withdraw and earn money from this site. So this called yobit is the perfect money.. Everyone now its known it. So always know right knowledge 

You can easily withdraw your money from YoBit exchange to Perfect Money. For that you need to exchange your Crypto to usd. And goto the wallet and click on small (-) sign. And paste your Perfect Money Address and you can easily withdraw your money to Perfect money. You can look into the screenshot below for reference.

IMG_20201217_155300.thumb.jpg.d17ab13aef9851e87dff34423916ebdd.jpg

• +3 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Go to your Perfect Money account and copy the code that begins with the letter u and is for the dollar or Russian ruble currency Put it in the designated withdrawal slot on the Yobit platform The fees of this bank are very small, 1% of the value of the amount to be withdrawn

Edited by Alimhana930
  • +2 1

You only need to transfer your coins into a usd or rup, which is directed to a wallet. You withdraw on electronic wallets such as Payer, Perfect Money or Neteller. There are many wallets that do not send money to your bank card. And each discount and how much is deducted in the transfer process.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

It's so easy my friend. Whatever currency you want to exchange and get in perfect money, you will definitely get dollars there. Whatever currency you have, you should have to exchange in dollars and then transfer it to your perfect money. And if you have any token, then you can also send it to your perfect money by accident in dollars. And the most important thing about Perfect Money is that its transaction fees are also very low. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hello my friend, according to my information you must have to convert your coin first into USD in your YoBit wallet, after that you should have to use withdraw button Infront of USD balance in YoBit wallet. There will you see the withdrawal option through Perfect Money.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

You can easily withdraw your coins from Yobit exchange and can easily deposits your coins into Perfect money with almost 1% exchange rate and then you have to send your coins into cash mall for further proceedings.

Yes you can deposit and withdraw usd from and to yobit exchange, you can go to your Wallet on the yobit exchanges and choose usd you can find plus and less button to deposit or withdraw and then choose the perfect money