Yobit to perfect money - Page 2 - Exchanges - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
junaid qasim

Yobit to perfect money

There is no difficulty to transfer your earnings from Yobit To perfect money You just need to go to the wallets and search of USD click the withdraw button with negative sign in front of USD then enter your perfect money address and transfer the amount you want.That's all.

Before going after perfect money withdraw you must have the USD then go to wallet and find usd from each bar then select it, click in "-" sign the small window will open and which shows you the options select the perfect money then go to amount section here put the amount the fee is 1% means $100 you have to pay 1$ fee. Their you can check how much you send and charge. This is the procedure if withdraw in Perfect money. You can use other method like TRX, XRP to have low fee on transaction. 

I joined this platform Just some days ago and till this day I can't receive any currency or any other coin but I hopefully just after few days I will surely earn my revenue and after earning some revenue I will try my best then I will surely withdraw my payment  at this time I worried about the earning from this platform and when I will earned then we will try our best  and we will surely withdraw our income easily. 

What I know about the subject is that transfers are stopped at the present time because at the end of the year and with the beginning of the new year, you can transfer funds to your account.

I think I make money online from the platform. To handle this, we need a type of wallet, the Jobbit is a wallet that we use easily. A new user to this platform. I have used Jobit Wallet or I do not know how to use this feature.

It is pretty much simple to withdraw money from Yobit to Perfect Money. You should go to https://yobit.net/en/wallets/ first then find the USD in the list. Then, click on withdraw option or minus sign. Select Perfect Money as the withdrawal option and enter your details carefully. Now it's done, your request will be processed automatically. 

You simply have to enter wallets, locate the USD option, that is the digital version of the dollar in the yobit platform, select perfect money as a payment processor, fill in the requirements and voila, your withdrawal will be processed without extra commissions, due to an agreement between yobit and PM.

On 12/13/2020 at 8:16 PM, Raqeebzy said:

Yeah. There is available Payeer withdrawal option on Yobit exchange. If you are withdrawing USD, it is perhaps the best alternative. Choose wallet from the top bar, then click on the "-" negative button, choose Payeer and follow the procedures.

There is perfect money to withdraw from yobit site.  If someone chooses usd to withdraw from yobit site then he will see that there will be option of payeer, perfect money.  So we can use all the coins to withdraw.

• +1 1

Either Yobit or other forum if you have enough knowledge you can earn money everywhere. No doubt Yobit is one of the best platforms where we can improve our knowledge and more than that by doing that we can earn money. 

It is very easy if you want to withdraw in perfect money from yobit. I think you use a wallet . You can take withdraw in wallet and then you take withdraw in perfect money from this wallet. I think you don't take directly withdraw yobit to perfect money.

• +1 1

It is very easy to withdraw from yobit 
first of all sell your talk token and buy any of the currency
after buying currency, click on withdraw button and then select perfect money
Add you perfect money email or number 
you are done 👍

If you work here you can learn a lot of English and collect good coins on the platform.  If you work with your mind here, you will be able to earn a lot of money in a short time.

17 hours ago, Cleaner said:

There is perfect money to withdraw from yobit site.  If someone chooses usd to withdraw from yobit site then he will see that there will be option of payeer, perfect money.  So we can use all the coins to withdraw.

I know, I have used it once since trading on Yobit. And particularly, it is the best alternative to withdraw USD for it has the lowest fee charges of 1% bar Capitalist (free but very uncommonly used) and compared to Payeer (7%) charges and AdvCash (4% or so). 

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

Withdrawal is a very simple matter, my friend, transfer your money to the currency you want and then get the address of this currency from the place you want to transfer the money to, and put this address in the draw in Yobit, be careful in dealing with addresses, because committing a small mistake will lead to You lose your money.

• +2 1

When making money online from the platform, we need a tidy and easy-to-use wallet. I am the new user of this platform. I do not accept payments. So, but I am not using Ubit Wallet, I still do not know how to use this feature. But I have heard that good online banking is the best. I look forward to reuse on the first payment.

4 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

I know, I have used it once since trading on Yobit. And particularly, it is the best alternative to withdraw USD for it has the lowest fee charges of 1% bar Capitalist (free but very uncommonly used) and compared to Payeer (7%) charges and AdvCash (4% or so). 

Those who choose to withdraw usd coins will be able to take it through perfect money, advcash, payeer.  However I chose LTC to withdraw.  Because this is my favorite coin.  And the withdrawal fee of this coin is very low and very fast transaction 

the good thing on yobit is to change your crypto to fiat and you can withdrawl to any bank like perfect money, my friend you can change your crypto to USD, then when you withdraw your USD choose perfect money 

I think when we make money from a platform, we need different wallets to manage it. The Yobit is a wallet that we use easily. It's a great wallet. I don't know how to use its feature. I've heard a lot about it. This is the best wallet. When it comes to my first payment, I hope I know how to use it too and you can use it if you want a much better wallet.

• +1 1

In the beginning, you have to transfer your money into a currency whose withdrawal fees are low, such as waves, then click on the withdrawal button at the top and put the address to which you want to send it and wait for some time and the currencies will be sent 

Yes yobit is perfect for Money. Yobit is best and easiest that you can deal with.

Yobit is the best exchange . Actually we can earn money from any platform but always we need a secure platform .so yobit is the secure platform.

On 12/13/2020 at 8:05 PM, tienda said:

Dear member I think there is not any difficult to do the withdrawal in Yobit website exchange, because all the option sections are showed on their top of page website. You need just to click on the Withdrawal section and there you will find the list of coins or fiat money, in this case USD and then click "-" to find the method you can use.

Thank you dear for sharing such a useful information. I also new here and want to know about the yobit exchange .I know it is trustable and easy to use and safe platforum for trading .

Dear @junaid qasim   I suggest you to withdraw your money as USD or etherem to perfect money. Just convert your coins to USD or Ethereum. Then go to your wallet and click the (-) sigh under the Text withdrawal. After it type your perfect money id and amount of USD or Ethereum and click withdrawal.

Screenshot 2021-01-14 181303.jpg

Screenshot 2021-01-14 181415.jpg

Edited by Ayatpossible
want to tag

There is nothing called full money , I think what you mean to say is fiat money , and yes in fact you can transfer your money from cryptocurrency to fiat money , all you have to do is to sell your bitcoin to USDT and send them to your bank account , if the bank supports receiving crypto currency , and the value of USDT is very similar to USD.

My dear buddy! There is a long process of withdrawing money from yobit. Long but a simple process indeed. There are some steps that you need to follow in sequence.

The method of withdrawal of money from Yobit is so easy. You just have to do is to click on send to my btc balance then convert the coins into another coin which have least withdrawal fees. Now you can transfer your currency into any of your wallet or account.