Crypto currency with fastest transaction speeds - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
mzk7736

Crypto currency with fastest transaction speeds

This difference is what helps you distinguish between currencies. These tolerances. You can know about the best currency that you will bear or trade in. So, xrp and bch. These are two currencies, although they are weak against BTC, but they are good for us in relation to other currencies.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

Thanks for giving us this statitistics. It is important for cryptocurrencies to increase speeds too in order to compete with the big payment networks of Visa, Master, etc... that control 99% of the transactions worldwide. If the cryptocurrencies want to succeed as a method of payments and transactions.

Thanks for sharing this information, those coin have high demand than other coins in crypto market, but fast transaction is also long what we look when making any transaction. 

So you bought xrp at the top, but you shouldn't do that. You see ten days later it is going down a lot again. Big problem for beginners as they read about xrp and go ahead and buy this, but what happens is this is similar to a scam. Read more about this and discover yourself if it is worth to make the people at Ripple more rich.

• +2 1

For each crypto there is a different reason. I wonder though where the metrics on xrp are coming from. I have heard about this number before and it is a good one, although in the way Ripple is in control of the network maybe it makes it best for the usecase it was created, to be used by banks, and not for simple users.

I remember reading that Tron and Waves had reached millions of tps, so probably xrp is not looking so good afterall if speed is the main advantage. What xrp does is not unique and can be done better and without having a Ripple behind to be in control of all decisions.

This is a very good and comfortable thing. You see all these transactions produced in less than a second. Therefore, this calls for working in this currency because of its many beautiful features such as conversion speed.

Who told you that xrp is the fastest? I've heard of at least ten coins having more transactions per second from this one. EOS performs 50000 transactions per second while some others even more. 

On 12/5/2020 at 9:27 PM, mzk7736 said:

The time taken for the transfer depends upon the transactions per second of a crypto coin.

So here are coins with most transactions per second into USD.

XRP: 1500 transactions per second

BCH: 60 transactions per second

LTC: 56 transactions per second

Dash: 48 transactions per second

ETH: 20 transactions per second

BTC: 7 transactions per second.

Now the new ETH2.0 make the world fastest transaction like in just 1 second the transaction is almost the 2000 and i hope in future it may increase the transaction limit when the crypto is legal in all over the world.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thanks to you for sharing good information by knowing this we can make fastest transactions having low fee charges,there are many digital currencies which can make our transaction more fastest by saving our time,i am really hapoy to join this forum because it is giving us more chances to become a good trader.

Good information that you contribute dear colleague since it is very useful for many beginner users in the world of cryptocurrencies and personally for fast transactions I usually use (XRP) and (LTC) also for their low commissions
A big greeting to the whole community and good luck

Yeah this is very fantastic point of crypto currency. We can easily transfer our crypto without any delay. That's why this is very popular in the world. I hope we will get more opportunity from crypto.

Working with this encryption is very fast in all your departments and everything related to it to work and publications, even in trading and exchange, it does not take much time and everything you need as quickly as possible can get it

Speed did not matter as Xrp was recently called illegal by the united states and it could be delisted by most big exchanges in a few days. Having a very fast cryptocurrency but having it under one company means it is centralized. The real value for Bitcoin is decentralization, this is what matters and makes it unique.

Wait for the lightning network and you will see that it can process millions of transactions per second and for extremely lower fees from anything else, the lightning network still under development is in the final ironing out, but it can become the reason bitcoin will be used by everyone, and make 99% of altcoins completely useless.

• Useful or interesting 1

Bitcoin certainly doesn't have a good transaction speed, as the tps when compared to the major transaction systems are way behind, but this may change as the development of lightning network is finishing and we have seen already being used a lot more, maybe it will take another year or two before it becomes adopted and it can handle millions of transactions.

Thanks for this topic. This is very informative topic for me. I am in the world of crypto currency from the one year but i didn't know about this. But you post the topic which i am searching from few days. Thanks 🙂

On 1/9/2021 at 11:02 AM, TheMonster said:

Dear friend it depend on the coin as you have provided that the fastest transaction speed of the coin is XRP.Because it have a very low fees and i think that in the second number lite coin will be listed because lite coin has a very low fees dude.

Indeed litecoin also have low transaction fees in yobit exchanger but comparing the transaction fees of both coins I think xrp has the lowest fee compared to litecoin because litecoin is 0.02 LTC while XRP is 0.5 and if we convert the value you will notice that xrp has the lowest.

• +2 1

For sure altcoins are more faster than bitcoin when it comes to transaction, bitcoin is too congested thereby Making it's transaction slow, most altcoins are low in price and also less congested therefore it's transaction are much more faster than bitcoin, this is why most people prefer using altcoins for making transaction because thier transaction fee is low .

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

According to SEC's declaration, Ripple has collected a huge amount from illegal sell off so high speed blockchain would not make the sense if it eventually turn into the illegal project. There are other blockchain Stellar, EOS, Tron, BSC are still the fastest blockchain network. Ripple used cross-boarder technology that was superfast. 

I am working in the crypto from one year. I really enjoy this platform. I earn lots of money with the help of crypto. This is also a good source of information for me. This is very easily in use. I am very thankful of crypto.

This will give us a good idea about  transaction from which we need to do for better out come. Actually I cannot thinking about it. I know it today from you. Thats very interesting information for everyone.  This will give us a good idea about  transaction from which we need to do for better out comeI  personally don't  know the transaction speed of many coins. I think that every person dealing in cryptocurrencies should know that because some of the cryptocurrencies you mentioned impose high transaction fees.