Things you need to know about Ethereum 2.0 - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Whited35

Things you need to know about Ethereum 2.0

Ethereum is one of the most stable coins in the market right now and it is competing with the likes of Bitcoin and other major cryptocurrencies. it is a highly welcome news that the new face of the ethereum coin has such new technology advancements which help us greatly.

I expect a very bright future for Ethereum, it will definitely expert rise in value, You can know that regardless of all the effort Ethereum team has made, you just have to look at Bitcoin and expect that Ethereum is taking the same path, it will pass through a steady phase and that is inevitable , but the main line will be up.  

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

2 hours ago, rekter said:

Yeah, but it was mostly luck and with that luck i also lost that in an instant, as it was in my "trust" wallet to trade for a week. And i can have -10% loss before it get's liquidated. And with my luck i bet that, went to sleep, markets crashed few hours from that and everything was gone when i woke up. 🙄

NMX i got to keep.

Wow. Not good to hear. Sorry for that. It is a great opportunity in trust account but it's very tricky too. 10% is just a little too small in my opinion. Good thing you still have NMX token to hold 

And what do you feel about NMX so far with recent distribution technique and all?.

• +4 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

17 minutes ago, Raqeebzy said:

Wow. Not good to hear. Sorry for that. It is a great opportunity in trust account but it's very tricky too. 10% is just a little too small in my opinion. Good thing you still have NMX token to hold 

And what do you feel about NMX so far with recent distribution technique and all?.

My very first impression of it was bad. But that was early version of it, and more i looked into it now, more professional everything started to look, and their overal plan for the exchange so far looks very good.

Also i've got one whale i know registered with my referral link to check it out so now i am REALLY hoping this exchange will thrive and he uses it.

My only concern now is the fact we don't have enough info about their DeFi plans and what exactly they mean by saying NMX is going DeFi. But they usually know what they are talking about so i have some trust them on that.

• +3 1

On 12/4/2020 at 11:27 AM, Syedbesharat said:

The ERH have upgraded it's network and gonna grew more in crypt world. But the process will take time but before that they have think about users and give them opportunity for earning in phase 0 .so after that the upcoming updates will be settle down. But the current update news not bring big reaction because of BTC hype.people are expecting BTC breakthrough and ETH price is effecting because of this now it have good price of  $608 at Yobit exchange.The price increase is expected as well. So it would be great if they upgraded during pandemic and we have the ETH 2.0 ready for Bull Run. 

The launch of Ethereum for its new generation means that the currency team is working hard to develop the currency and make it a strong competitor in the market, and this means an increase in its price

• +1 1

Hello everyone I will like to know more on ethereum I only know of bitcion, litecion and others but when it comes to ethereum i don't know much on it help me with more knowledge and experience so that I could invest in ethereum

25 minutes ago, rekter said:

My only concern now is the fact we don't have enough info about their DeFi plans and what exactly they mean by saying NMX is going DeFi. But they usually know what they are talking about so i have some trust them on that.

Yeah, I am little tired with "No information" and "Approximately in two weeks" since few weeks now. I think they announced too early.

In few days/weeks, we should understand better. Literally, I understand what's about but we have to be sure of its technicalities.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

On 12/4/2020 at 11:11 AM, Whited35 said:

The steps
There are 4 phases which are Phase 0. Phase 1, Phase 1.5, and Phase 2.

• At "Phase 0" (PoS), ETH holders can lock ETH to expect block reward.
  • At "Phase 1", there will be a creation of shard chains (maybe in 2021), and blockchain will allow handling so many transactions.
  • At "Phase 1.5", is the most important phase at which ETH 1 meets with ETH 2 to replace miners and PoW algorithm and blockchain is expected to be used broadly.
  • At "Phase 2", existing shards start to execute transactions natively.

I've been meaning to ask this from someone, so i am asking you. Because i was stupid and waiting for cheaper transactions and speed increase right away. So do you happen to know in which steps should we expect these happening?

• +2 1

7 hours ago, rekter said:

So do you happen to know in which steps should we expect these happening?

@rekter I am pretty much sure, it will happen at Phase 1.5 because at that phase, ETH1 meets ETH2 and starts to handle transactions massively. So many guys are asking me about the sharding process and it is expected existing shards to process transaction natively at Phase 2.

• +3 1

12 hours ago, rekter said:

And with my luck i bet that, went to sleep, markets crashed few hours from that and everything was gone when i woke up. 🙄

I am sure, you had once shared this story with me too. You might take it as a lesson. 

9 hours ago, rekter said:

I am exploring now because their announcement to dive into DeFi space during the process of ETH blockchain upgrade grabbed my attention too as I have always seeking for the good and new project. Before Shelley upgrade, I trusted Cardano to invest in ADA and it is still helping me and in case of NMX, I really want to know about the whole process of shifting to trust NMX to invest. 

• +3 1

6 hours ago, mhmd7 said:

It is a good and acceptable idea to issue an update to the work as if it was a program and the amendment to it is done, but some people will not continue to buy this currency with these ideas, and what will happen to the currency price after the development?

No one can guarantee the exact price of ETH during or after the ETH2 upgrade as upgrade does not harm the true nature of crypto coin ETH. You might get crux of matter that PoW consensus algorithm will be shifted to PoS giving the opportunity for users to stake ETH to earn the block rewards. 

• +1 1

These challenges that were made to the currency led to its prosperity. It also increased its demand and became famous in some regions. It has started emerging on the scene, and it is now being used in most companies electronically. It delivers positive results.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 12/13/2020 at 3:37 AM, pablomarwan said:

These challenges that were made to the currency led to its prosperity. It also increased its demand and became famous in some regions. It has started emerging on the scene, and it is now being used in most companies electronically. It delivers positive results.

Hopefully the positive outcomes are on the way because ETH holders are getting interested to stake ETH through the different platforms like MEW. They all have participated to be a part of blockchain which is at the initial phase now. 

Ethereum is a blockchain-based software platform that hosts a decentralized app store and payment system on its network. On Ethereum, users can build distributed applications with no regulation or censorship and use smart contracts to conduct safe and reliable transactions with each other.

13 hours ago, Zafar123 said:

Ethereum is a blockchain-based software platform that hosts a decentralized app store and payment system on its network.

What are you talking about brother? I really have no clue about the direction of your talking and the point you are trying to establish here. Ethereum is itself the blockchain network and I wonder once again, it does not have any app store !! 

• +2 1

Thanks for sharing this information, we have some little over view about the second ethereum that will be lunches, the second face is going to have good market value in crypto market. 

I don't have technical knowledge about Ethereum but I know that sharding will help the ethereum blockchain scale. It is a huge innovation from Ethereum. The introduction of proof of stake was also an important step and it it works it will be probably even more decentralized. Overall it is an exciting innovation by Ethereum.

• +2 1

20 hours ago, cryptovlek said:

I don't have technical knowledge about Ethereum but I know that sharding will help the ethereum blockchain scale. It is a huge innovation from Ethereum. The introduction of proof of stake was also an important step and it it works it will be probably even more decentralized. Overall it is an exciting innovation by Ethereum.

Allow me sometime to create topic for the full sharding process of Ethereum 2.0 ! Yeah, it helps to handle so many transactions. A report suggest more than 1 Billion Ethereum is staked as the part of Ethereum 2.0 PoS blockchain network and it is indicating the brightest future of Ethereum 2.0 ! 

• +3 1

I get what you have said but right now, All  I can say is that its very expensive and its really tough to really be sure of what you are saying right now but the right thing would be to work as hard and avoid using ether , especially whe nusing the system and paying for the ether fee, that is expensive and I need this changed and to me this is a real power to it

There is a question about POS that always concerned me, since with POW there is a production cost that comes with mining, hardware and the cost of electricity, with PIOS what is needed has almost no cost as that, but has investment that should be staked and locked for some time. This reduction of production cost shouldn't it reduce the price in the long term as the new created Ethereum would be created at a very low cost. Is the risk of holding Ethereum when price is high can it be said this is a cost too?

On 12/4/2020 at 2:27 PM, Syedbesharat said:

The ERH have upgraded it's network and gonna grew more in crypt world. But the process will take time but before that they have think about users and give them opportunity for earning in phase 0 .so after that the upcoming updates will be settle down. But the current update news not bring big reaction because of BTC hype.people are expecting BTC breakthrough and ETH price is effecting because of this now it have good price of  $608 at Yobit exchange.The price increase is expected as well. So it would be great if they upgraded during pandemic and we have the ETH 2.0 ready for Bull Run. 

This is true that ETH is upgraded and ETH2.0 is launched that decision they make very good becasue we can not get the coins at the right time when we need and it take so much time to receive in our wallet. But now in just a small time we received the coins and easily we sell that in a good price.

• -1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

2 hours ago, khan22 said:

This is true that ETH is upgraded and ETH2.0 is launched that decision they make very good becasue we can not get the coins at the right time when we need and it take so much time to receive in our wallet. But now in just a small time we received the coins and easily we sell that in a good price.

The transactions speed in the Ethereum blockchain network is seen very slow when the network is seen more congested but you might opt out to prefer to send transaction when gas tracker fee is exhibited to the lower mark. Ethereum 2.0 aims to handle so many transactions in a very short duration but it does not happen earlier as it has to reach at phase 1.5. 

I had this hope that fees will begin declining with the Ethereum 2.0, but it needs more time to clear this and scale to become more efficient network. We will need another year since the phase 1 that includes the sharding will probably take this long, for the meantime the gwei price hurts a lot and I have some tokens I want to trade.

• +3 1

On 1/5/2021 at 10:30 AM, percare said:

I had this hope that fees will begin declining with the Ethereum 2.0, but it needs more time to clear this and scale to become more efficient network. We will need another year since the phase 1 that includes the sharding will probably take this long, for the meantime the gwei price hurts a lot and I have some tokens I want to trade.

High gas fee is still the problem on the Ethereum blockchain network. Sharding process is the another complex process specially for the larger public blockchain network like Ethereum. We will be able to send transactions at the lowest fee at the phase 1.5 but until then, high gas fee on the current blockchain will be remained as the trouble creating factor for small investors. 

On 1/7/2021 at 2:04 PM, Raeess Sheharyar said:

Thanks for sharing a useful post, and we have so many expectation from the upgrade of ethereum but as market is in bullish trend So we dont realize any difference of it performance

Lol what are you talking about ? Performance of what ? Ethereum blockchain network ? Do you think current network fee is affordable for the small retailer users ? 

22 hours ago, Bidman said:

That is very good we hope to see better service when it lunch next year futher more that will boost the uterlization of ethereum because it's very slow in transactions and other lapses which discourage investors but with the introduction of this great innovation  it will certainly encouraged  .ore investors into it thanks for the information  

It is already launched but it has to reach at Phase 1.5 to handle more transactions per second. For now, holders are loving to lock ETH amounts in the Beacon chain to expect the block rewards.