Greet & Guide Beginners Members - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Greet & Guide Beginners Members

Yes you are right, The best way to guide beginners is to explain them rules and regulations. To make us successful in this forum, We need to read all the Forum Rules and Regulations.

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you are right first of all begginers should follow the rules and regulations of this platform like not to plagiarism and copypaste and not to make irralivent posts  we should help the begginers if they want help we should help them

Yes my dear friend, I share your point of view!
In order to be successful in the forum and continue to grow we must respect all the rules. This way we will avoid having problems in the short and long term, if we work in the right way and we are constant we will grow quickly in the forum.

• +2 1

Always being polite and respecting the new members and beginners of the forum is very good because we must always get along very well with the whole community since this forum is to support each other in our learning and we all share our knowledge to learn together.

• +3 1

I'm also joined that forum four days ago. 

I'm also learning that help or guide each others. 

Because on that forum seniors are very good, they do posts for new members to tell that how to work here. 

So guide each other. 

• +2 1

This topic that you have made is very useful because it helps, greet and guide those who have just entered or are entering and that is a good thing because some do not know anything and thanks to this topic in addition to reading the rules they will have another guide that will be the yours.

• +3 1

Useful information, yes, beginners here have many things that guide them and guide them on the path to success, experience and profit. Abiding by the laws is, in my opinion, one of the most important of these tips.

• +2 1

Thanks for guiding us,we really need this in order not to make mistakes and not to have any warning so that we won't be banned you also have to be careful with the rules and regulations of the platform

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello dear friend, I am one of the new members here. I want to thank you because we need such articles to guide us and encourage us to continue and take advantage of all opportunities on this forum to increase our skills and learn new information on various topics

This is perfect and quite right ,, you always post everything that can help the beginners and the members a lot here ,,, that's really good ..

The rules must be adhered to well because they organize our work and keep us away from making mistakes.

That's right ,, it is our good fortune that we are here and we must continue until the last moment, thank you my friend 😍

I will give a message to the new member who comes on this platform from.On this platform, they should understand and learn as this platform and come to that platform and work with And from your old member, who are already working on the platform, get their topics and their comments carefully and get as much knowledge from them and learn how to work on this platform.  

It is exceptionally valuable to remind individuals, particularly unused ones, of the foremost critical fundamental rules, and in expansion to that, we must do everything we have in arrange to attain our objectives, whether they are information or benefits

Yes brother you are right we should appreciate the beginners here and also tell them how to work here because they don't know nothing about this so we should tell them i think its our duty as a senior members

Yes like you said, we are lucky to be here. It is a wonderful platform were we can both earn and learn. Thanks for the topic I hope it will help the beginners to understand the process and rules of the forum.

Welcome beginners! We hope that you will be able to reach the goal you have set for yourself while working in this forum. Never give up on your goal, have lots of patience because there will be times that you'd be tempted to stop. Don't forget to read the rules and abide by it! Enjoy your stay!

We should from time to time make users remember the rules of the forum to be respected by all users specially by the new of them,because we see many post without any respect of the rules and after they ask why my post was deleted and why I get a warning points 

• +3 1

Hello mate. Thanks for providing the informatic knowledge that will help beginner like me.  Specially thanks for telling that we have to start commenting with upper case letters and comments must be more than 100 words. 

I do not think it is that difficult to stay active and safe in this forum and also you need to do a lot of things if you want learn in this cryptocurrency world and knowledge is not easy to get.

Yes it is greet to join this forum if you are new on this forum than it is also important to know that you need to spend more time on this to understand it better and my opinion is this for new beginners is that you need to give more time for better understanding and for better earning........

Yes your are right and i agree with your points. Due to problems of pandemic situation in world everyone is suffering from learning and earning problems. This platform is useful  to these people in both earning and learning point of you.

Are you agree with my points.

• +3 1

@Amir khanDear friend you are right I agree with you because most of the new members in this forum make this kind of mistake. All they need to do is follow the instructions in this forum and post their rules in this forum without time constraints. They must adhere to these things and post them on time. For this reason they may delete their posts from here to the moderators and they may get warning points. So it is necessary to post in this forum very carefully.

• +1 1

I wish the guide detailed members the best of luck to all of you who can work well here I hope you can do something good here you can work here as per your rules then you can do something good here this relationship if you can create some good scenes then you are here  Hope you can understand something good. If we can do something good here, we will be able to gain some good knowledge there. It will be easier for us

At First, I need to welcome you to this discussion board and say you are fortunate to join it. You have to abide via its regulations and situations in order not to be flawed and your account may be banned. So requesting help as a amateur from a pal is a totally normal issue. Until you reap fulfillment and examine new matters

This platform gave us more benefits and opportunities. We can earn money from this platform. Not only to earning money we can gain more knowledge and information in every section of this platform. So we must follow the rules and regulations. It keeps our accounts safe and secure. Create useful and informative topics to the members. Throughout this we can get good reputation. So work with patience and earn money. 

• +2 1

When we have new members in the forum I think it would be nice for us to welcome them to the forum and also give them advice about what they need to know