Greet & Guide Beginners Members - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
tienda

Greet & Guide Beginners Members

The most important thing for newcomers is to master the rules in this forum. In fact, newcomers are not aware of the rules in this forum. As a result, many make mistakes. You must know the rules of the forum as a new member and get the idea to post valuable. You can get ideas by following experienced people and refrain from copying the posts of others. You need to avoid grammatical mistakes. Always work carefully. Thanks.

First of all, I appreciate your interest in the new members who do not know all that this forum contains ... your participation helps them a lot in getting to know the basics inside it and how to start working with it..with training and practice, they will get what they need to achieve success and prosperity ... Thank you for your cooperation, support and advice

Thank you, my friend, for these sincere and noble feelings. We all joined this forum for many things, the most important of which is to benefit from information and topics. Which members post, hence the monetary benefit.

Thanks for sharing such a informative post on this platform 

Your post must be helpful and useful for beginners on this platform 

Beginnere must follow this platform rules and regulations 

Dont copy paste others 

Shared your own creative and quality contents on this platform 

Post here topics about digital currency like crypto currency 

Focus on learning instead of earning 

Numerous of the individuals who have been here for a long time know those rules but I think that keeping them in intellect is continuously a parcel, it is additionally great for people who are beginning within the gathering and within the world of crypto monetary standards.

Thank you for explaining the rules of this forum 
All members here must adhere to these rules to ensure they stay as long as possible 
We must publish according to the rules in order to gain a positive reputation. 
We respect this forum because it is an opportunity must be exploited well

• +2 1

This is a great forum to learn about the cryptographic world and how to function well in it, for this reason it is essential to follow the rules and operations of the same forum, to be able to acquire knowledge and have some satoshis as a result.

• Useful or interesting 1

These are important recommendations for beginners, it is important to direct the newcomers to the most important rules that must be avoided in order not to be exposed to violations, as publishing random posts will inevitably lead to receiving warning points.

Hello, thanks for making this useful post, I know that alot of the newbies will benefit from it, and hopefully they can adhere to the rules and regulations of the forum, because that is the only way they can be safer.

It is extremely useful to remind all the members of this great forum, especially beginners, to teach them the basic rules since surely they will all be very grateful for such valuable information and for other users it does not hurt to remember the rules
A big greeting to the whole community

Thank you for this valuable participation, my friends, I always get advice from experts so that we do not fall into problems that they may have passed through stages. We must always adhere to the basic rules and not neglect them and maintain the quality of the content of this forum

You are right sir If you want  to work at a good place with good income first thing is to go with the rules  . What will you get if you keep working so hard but by cheating and by violation of rules In the end you will only have your banned id  That will seems like a waste of time and your work so instead of doing that work on your own with under the rules.

You are absolutely right friend we all are very lucky to be member of this forum because this forum is providing us a lot of opportunities like learning knowledge and information about the cryptocyrrency as well as earning. And we should always follow the rules and regulations to survive here. 

Absolutely we should build a supportive environment there. Give greetings to every new member and guide them thoroughly of this forum. This will strengthen this forum where everyone will feel easy to work.

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼

Cos there is not any active online community until eventually seeing that makes sense throughout bitcoin for under generating matters along with blog posts, along with within this online community, our nation stay away from any situation that is certain to get people forbidden similar to like burning along with substance as well as reputations defraud along with plagiarism involving article along with our nation count number each of our home fortuitous within this online community.

On 3/15/2021 at 8:10 AM, cryptoman22 said:

It is extremely useful to remind all the members of this great forum, especially beginners, to teach them the basic rules since surely they will all be very grateful for such valuable information and for other users it does not hurt to remember the rules
A big greeting to the whole community

I believe no one is perfect and everyone can make mistakes which means that we have to keep reminding each other about the rules of the forum because some members are taking the rules for granted.

Thank you for giving me pieces of advice.In my point of view if we want to help beginners then we should recommend him first to follow the rules and regulation of this from because rules and regulations are very important.keep reminding the beginners to follow policies of this forum.Thanks  dear for sharing this post.

You posted very usefull piece of writing.It will assist the biginners in their work.You described cincisely and pin pointedly.Keep doing good for the others.Wish you best of luck.

• +1 1

Hello to all beginners, there are some tips that you should know well. In the beginning, you must adhere to the rules of the forum and not bypass them and secondly at the beginning follow and read the useful publications and advice provided by the elderly do not act without advice

Thank you for reminding us of these rules. We must memorize them by heart and we should not forget them. Reading the comments of the experienced. Many of us make many mistakes because of the ignorance of the basic information for this forum

• +2 1

As a beginner i am really confused about community reputation.  Becasue i believe i am writing very well side by side i am researching every topic to improve my content , to ensure that there is no problem with what i am writing and they are as informative as possible.  But for some reason my community reputation is not increasing.  It would be great if some one can give me some guide how i can increase my community reputation.

It is great that there are people with experience to help us and to explain the rules that may be unknown to some, so you can help and this is wonderful and thank you.

Thank you very much for presenting the rules for beginners, and I would like to advise them to adhere to the rules you mentioned to avoid getting warning points. They can also visit the "About Forum" section to learn more about the rules and regulations and learn about this forum.

You're right.

If we follow these steps, you can easily create high-quality posts and we will avoid being deleted or blocked due to misuse 

In my opinion, no one is able to make a useful post using only 100 characters ! .

So avoid it .

First of all welcome to new members the price of advice and and guide for the beginners from me is please be patient and learn and gather knowledge about what you are doing do not try to find shortcut invest your time thats how you will get experience and skills that will help you to get more profit and benefits.