Hardest thing here is, being a newbie. - Page 21 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rubayed123

Hardest thing here is, being a newbie.

My friendly friend is not bad to be a beginner but the bad thing to be a beginner you must be patient and work and read articles periodically in order to get experience and achieve your goal and develop to the level of a real investor in the platform good luck 

Yes, my friend, well, we must take into account the newcomers and newcomers to this forum and alert them to their mistakes in order to achieve success and also by giving them negative reviews that lead them to despair

Definitely at the beginning you will deal with various problems and difficulties. The solution is to follow the rules and see how other members work in this forum and learn from them. The best thing is not to be in a hurry and slowly get acquainted with this platform.

Dear here is not difficult if we have interest in this forum. We can learn about this forum spend on time here. And we can read all pinned posts . Pinned posts are the rules of this forum. 

Heardest thing here being a newbies to survive  as a newbies.every newbies  face some problem just the example is the reputation of the newbies account.This is much  expensive  thing for all newbies that is reputation of our account.This is the main problem which face by the every newbies of this platform. That critical situation  is more and more difficult to face and survive with that.I hope you understand  what i want to say my buddy.

Yes being a newbie in any platform is really hard. When I joined here a few days ago I had no idea of what I need to do here. But after spending a few hours in researching I finally got some idea of how this platform works. I'm still a newbie and I'm hoping I'll get better with time. Thanks for the motivation.

This is normal, as everyone went through these circumstances and we were beginners and we got some negative reputations because of our lack of mastery of the method of writing and grammar, but with the passage of days we became masters of this matter well and we became a good book and we got a positive reputation well

The matter may need to continue and learn in the end you will reach success

When i join this platform,as a newbie i face only the difficulty of manage time and completion of 100 posts.but as i continue to work here i overcome on all these difficulties easily and now everything is fine now.

I agree with you my friend .. We must help the beginners and guide them to the right way so that they do not make a mistake. As for the beginners, they should read the terms and conditions and follow them well and learn a lot about cryptocurrencies by reading the posts and interacting with them

Yes to be a newbie is the hardest thing to hear because the kind of tedious work or ask ahead is not easy to make 100 post and to be familiar with the rules and regulations of the forum I will say is a hell of a task

This is true that the beginners face the difficulties in the starting and they also get the negative rating on their posts but I think this is very unfair we should help the beginners and appreciate them for good working instead of  giving them bad ratings. 

I agree in that because being a newbie have a lot to do before they can learn from crypto world, like me who still learning from this forum I appreciate other members that sharing their ideas for other members so that it will be a big help for everyone.

I also think that the most difficult thing is to be a rookie. I think we have all lived it at that time and we have also suffered when we were rookies because sometimes we made publications and received negative evaluations being rookies and it was perhaps because as we just started we did not have As much experience as now, maybe that was it, but there are times when some are cruel to newbies.

• +2 1

Of course, being newbies is difficult, many times we do not understand well how the forum works or sometimes our publications are not so good, but I have noticed that many care about us and post topics to guide us, it is one of the virtues of cryptotalk, the members they help each other, it is an advantage that you do not have in another friendly place.

Good morning friend, Actually being a newbie here it will be very hard for you to know things easier, because at times newbie always get lose if they follow the rules and regulations of the forum, but not wistanding if they follow the rules and no how to create a topic or how to post a meaningful to useful post to the forum.

Yes being a newbie is very hard in this forum  A newbie don't understand how to create a good post or how to make their content useful actually they don't have much knowledge about the forum and doing mistakes at first they don't know about the roles and regulations of the forum . 

• +1 1

In every field of life a new bie is a lost man and do not know what to do. So new member should follow tbe rules and don't break the rules.

My dear friend there are some difficulties you face at first when you start doing anything but after some time you learn how to deal with that . Same thing is applied here you might face some problems at first but I assure you that you will be a good member after some time .

• +2 1

The most stressful task in this forum is first free hundred post for beginners so it very hard to complete the first stage all what it take is courage and patient. You are welcome all 

I don't understand what you are saying. I was welcome in the forum and never had any kind of problem as a beginner. Maybe you misunderstand as negative ratings are to be given to spammers, so if a new member is just here for posting nonsense of course it will get all the negative ratings.

If you know that you are a newbie. Your focus should be more on learning be wise even if you post they are going to be useless. So take your time to learn before posting and you will see it work like magic.

Yes you are right . There are many members who don't like newbie and they give bad comments on newbie. But they don't know that newbie have no experience about this as slowly slowly they work and gain good reputation . And one time came they become good member.

Thanks.

Indeed obviously I concur with you been an amateur is the hardest things in light of the fact that the finishing of the initial hundred post is the hardest task to take care of.

I am newbie on the forum, yet I didn’t find any difficulties on working here. I know the rules are very important. So read those very carefully and understand it. I suggest you to all don’t give negative reputations to the newbie. Cause they are still learning to work here. 

Well said mate, the hardest part of this forum is being a newbie. Because as a newbie with less experience about the forum , you will asked make first hundred post, and work for a week before you start earning. The process you will take before you start earning is the hardest part and it is undergo by the newbies on the forum.

• +1 1