Foundation for every beginners - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Biojay

Foundation for every beginners

Friend, I am a newbie and it seems like good information, I think that the people who are here are very nice with newbies, I would also like to put into practice all the recommendations that I have seen in this publication thank you very much friends. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Every new member of this forum should read forum rules first. This is the first and most important task of a new member. He should never comprise forum rules. The rules are very easy to follow. So they should do work here following rules.

Thanks for this useful information. Few questions were in my mind but now I got answer of those questions, again thanks a lot. Further more I will be continuing to go through the forum's instructions section.

Brother thanks for giving us this lovely facts you aren't giving us small facts you provide as key for achievement i do observe you steps from now and that i wish all of the contributors additionally observe this beneficial facts

Thus will help a lot of beginners on their journey. Most of the beginners dont know the rules and they sometimes Don't follow them.And this becomes tge reson of their account being banned.So first try to read and follow the rules then start posting according to it.

Thank you for these clarifications .. But at the present time many things related to payment for evaluation or payment for publications have changed, so I advise everyone to re-read the amended laws and approve updates.

Thanks for the info and the new cryptocurrency memos show root and control.  If your pot is right according to the rules and regulations then you can get some profit from here.  Thanks

It very necessary for every beginner to go through the forum rules and regulation thoroughly before doing  anything in order to avoid bam or warning points from mistakes made

On 11/30/2020 at 12:12 AM, Biojay said:

Hello everyone, how are doing, every day their are new members that join this platform and they need to know somethings before starting anything here. Here are some tips to succeed in cryptotalk forum

-1 Make sure you abide by the rules and regulations of the       forum.

Here are some rules

Don't plagiarize

Don't post something less than one hundred characters

Don't use abusive words

Don't use more than one hundred characters.

-2 This is where the adventure begins

Allnew members have to make 100 valid post before they can start earning and after the first 100 valid post you have to make 20 post maximum each day and you can also give reputations maximum of 50.

3- payment- 

You will earn 10 talk token for each post.

You will earn 1 talk token for each reputations you give     friends.

You will also earn 0.00001 BTC for each of your post that has a like given to you from a member of the forum.

Hope this little tips can help you guys.

Helo friends l am new here.Tips for the biggners are very informative and useful. I hope these rules will be very important  and helpful  at this platform  .so thank you for this information 

Thank you for this useful information. I am a new member here and I have benefited a lot from this information, but I think it is not a mistake to write more than 100 characters.

On 11/30/2020 at 12:12 AM, Biojay said:

Hello everyone, how are doing, every day their are new members that join this platform and they need to know somethings before starting anything here. Here are some tips to succeed in cryptotalk forum

-1 Make sure you abide by the rules and regulations of the       forum.

Here are some rules

Don't plagiarize

Don't post something less than one hundred characters

Don't use abusive words

Don't use more than one hundred characters.

-2 This is where the adventure begins

Allnew members have to make 100 valid post before they can start earning and after the first 100 valid post you have to make 20 post maximum each day and you can also give reputations maximum of 50.

3- payment- 

You will earn 10 talk token for each post.

You will earn 1 talk token for each reputations you give     friends.

You will also earn 0.00001 BTC for each of your post that has a like given to you from a member of the forum.

Hope this little tips can help you guys.

Thank you so much my dear friend. You helped me so much and it will be easy for me to make useful post. But please tell me the withdrawal procedure of earning money. I have all information about this forum but I'm not know more about withdrawal of our earning in this forum. Plz tell me about this.

Dear thanks of you this is fully help ful for everyone specially for us. Here we are beginner and we want to cooperate with seniors . I have red these rules in about section . And I will recommend to all newbies for reading the pinned post in about section. 

I appreciate all the time that you have put into this post of yours with the intention of helping the beginners. I believe that a lot of newbies don't have a clue on that to do once they enter the forum. But I hope that a lot more of them become independent and do things in their own. They need to explore sections of the forum other than for beginners. For instance if they had atleast once explored the about form section , then they would be much more capable of doing things on their own. 

This are clearly helpful tips for every member of the forum who wants to remain successful and also some guide for beginners who may find it difficult catching up.

Hi my dear. There points are very helpful for all newbi on this forum. I hope all the biggener read these points carefully and follow them. This is explanatory enough for a new member to understand what it takes to earn in this forum.

• +2 1

As a beginner you content with topic is very helpful and that has capable to clear all the doubts from freshers side .and there is some other things that don't do here are . One is don't copy any content from anywhere and post here that may reason for ban the account. So carefull about that.

Great information provided in this post. It will be great to mention yobit account also, where you will get paid for your posts. Everyone should also have account on yobit, so you can link that with cryptotalk.

• +2 1

This is great news my friend for a new member like us.If we follow the rules and regulations, then we can be very happy with this thing, if we do not follow the rules and regulations, then our account can also be banned and we will not have income. Thank you very You gave information to people in a good way muc.

• +3 1

This might be extremely useful content regarding beginners, I do believe each beginner must see the principles initially for them to know the way factor operates the following. They should help make beneficial submit and also they should carry out their particular study to the. for them to offer appropriate details for some other associates. Moreover, they should give attention to studying due to the fact this kind of community forum is a superb destination for a acquire information about crypto.

Nice insightful post for newbies. My recommendation to all new users to carefully read the rules and regulations of the forum before beginning a forum trip to prevent any bad repercussions of breaking the rules. Always support the forum and make relevant posts and comments and do not post spam content.

Great rules have also been made on this site for newcomers. This platform is not really forgotten. Here you can work with sincerity. Newcomers don't know much about cryptocurrency, they can first come to this forum and make different mistakes. So there are beautiful rules for them in this forum. You can achieve success from this forum by following these posts.

Of course, this post will help novice friends in the platform, it's clear and explained in an easy way my friend ..

I hope that your post will reach the largest possible number of beginners, and we have to remind them every time, thank you ..

These are the basic three things that all beginners should know and follow. Well written the post, mate. If you don't abide by these, your account can't continue in a long run.

Yes, my expensive companion, thank you for these tips, but there are tips my brother that we must follow to. In this manner, I exhort you to return to the informational segment of this gathering