Foundation for every beginners - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Biojay

Foundation for every beginners

Nice information for new members and I hope they focus on the laws and read them well before using this forum and pay attention to the warning points.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 2

What good information for all beginners to start taking their first steps in the forum in the best way without breaking the rules and all well summarized about the profits they can get 

• +3 1

Nice post mate, with this point of yours, it will be able to help beginners to make there posts in a good way and also earn. And they will also follow the instructions carefully before commenting on a particular topic.

Brother thank you for giving us this beautiful information you are not giving us small information you give as key for success i do follow you steps from now and i hope all the members also follow this useful information.

Yes you said it all because is good for any new members should the rules and regulation of the forum as new members Dont think that first 100post is west of time the purpose of it is for you too learn how too post 

2 hours ago, Anasumar said:

Hello friend,thank you for the heads-up .Am a newbie here who is yet to finish his mandatory initial 100 posts.your content is very educative and engaging .can't thank you enough for taking your time to draft this.How does talk token translate into cash in ones bank account?

Hello mate, it is our work to guide you guy aright, and if you want to convert your talk token to cash, you have to firstly convert you talk token to BTC on yobit by clicking on trade and click on talk token, you will then click on the amount of talk token you want to convert to BTC then you click on sell, after you sell  your talk token by converting it to BTC, you will then go to wallet and click on your BTC where there is withdraw, it will show you where to input your BTC wallet adress of ( binance wallet or coinbase) then put the maximum amount and then withdraw, and then you are done bro.

• +1 2

This is a really informative post that briefly explain stu all the new beginners the functioning of this platform in the best way possible. I hope this post would have reached many new users as possible as this would be definitely helpful for them to get a general understanding about this platform. Also if you violate any of the rules you would receive warning points from the moderators or even you may get banned from this platform.

• +1 1

Following the rules is one of the key thing the moderators want from us and we should work passionately without thinking of spamming tal kless of spamming I urge all members to work diligently so that you can enjoy your earnings if you cheat believe me your account will not last and all your hard work will go in vain.

As a new member of this forum you need to go through the rules and regulations which some of them are donot copy and paste any other people post(plagiarism) do not manipulate your reputations if you are caught you might be given warning and after warning the next thing is to ban your account,make sure your comment should be atleast more than 100 to avoid been deleted  thank you.

If you are a new member on this forum so this post can be helpful for the all new members to know about this firm and I really appreciate your post you use good content and your post and I also suggest to all the new members of this forum to focus on your goals

It is difficult for a beginner to understand and get started. The beginner has to read more in the beginning and spend more time in the forum.
You have presented all the information in your post in the best way in very simple words. Beginners can find answers to their questions in this post. Great and useful post for every new member.

• +1 1

My Dear, I trust you on this talk, your submit may be very useful to me, in wellknown I advocate each novice to browse the primary phase of this discussion board to keep away from the ban and to realize the guidelines of publishing and operating here, I want you success.

Good informative post for the newbies.My advice for all the new members to thoroughly read the rules and regulations of the forum before starting your journey at the forum to avoid any bad consequences of violating the rules.Always respect the forum and create meaningful posts and comments and don't post spam content.Best Of Luck!

• +1 1

We agree, these are very important points to start on the right foot in the forum. We have to read the rules before anything else so that we know how to work correctly and not have problems with our accounts and thus obtain the benefits that the forum offers us.

Excellent publication and very good advice that you have left us. My main objective of being here is to learn more about cryptocurrencies every day, to study what are the concerns that other members express here, in order to create an educational plan that I can implement outside of this community and train more people in the world of cryptocurrencies, since this is the future and I think we must contribute a grain of sand so that information is disseminated properly.

Dear member it is very important guideline for all the new members like me and I hope many members specially who are new to this forum will get benefit from your post. Thank you.

For all new beginner members I recommend you learn a lot with this great information that they share in this forum, this forum is the best where you learn about cryptocurrencies here you learn quickly and very easily and I remind you to respect the rules of the forum and the community to avoid problems and fill up  of many knowledge about the crypto world good luck I wish all beginners.

• +1 1

On 11/29/2020 at 9:12 PM, Biojay said:

Hello everyone, how are doing, every day their are new members that join this platform and they need to know somethings before starting anything here. Here are some tips to succeed in cryptotalk forum

-1 Make sure you abide by the rules and regulations of the       forum.

Here are some rules

Don't plagiarize

Don't post something less than one hundred characters

Don't use abusive words

Don't use more than one hundred characters.

-2 This is where the adventure begins

Allnew members have to make 100 valid post before they can start earning and after the first 100 valid post you have to make 20 post maximum each day and you can also give reputations maximum of 50.

3- payment- 

You will earn 10 talk token for each post.

You will earn 1 talk token for each reputations you give     friends.

You will also earn 0.00001 BTC for each of your post that has a like given to you from a member of the forum.

Hope this little tips can help you guys.

@Biojay This is very useful information,
All new members must read and understand this topic and abide by the rules and guidelines of the forum in order to be effective and influential members.

• +1 1

As a beginner,in every forum or platform, firstly, you need to know what is the forum all about, cos, every forum have is rules and regulations.so,as a beginner,obey the rules and regulations of the forum and get someone to guide you on how to go about it.

For a beginner you need to write 100posts first you won't get paid for writing 100posts it's just like a test to know how much knowledge you have on cryptocurrency, you will be writing 20posts perday you will be paid based on the likes you get.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Pleasant advice for new individuals and I trust they center around the laws and read them well long time prior to utilizing this forum and focus on the payment later.

This could be very informative posts for begginers, i think every begginer should read the rules first so they can understand how thing works here. They need to make useful post and they need to do their research for that. so they can give correct information to the other members. More importantly they need to focus on learning because this forum is a great place to gain knowledge about crypto.

On 11/30/2020 at 12:12 AM, Biojay said:

Hello everyone, how are doing, every day their are new members that join this platform and they need to know somethings before starting anything here. Here are some tips to succeed in cryptotalk forum

-1 Make sure you abide by the rules and regulations of the       forum.

Here are some rules

Don't plagiarize

Don't post something less than one hundred characters

Don't use abusive words

Don't use more than one hundred characters.

-2 This is where the adventure begins

Allnew members have to make 100 valid post before they can start earning and after the first 100 valid post you have to make 20 post maximum each day and you can also give reputations maximum of 50.

3- payment- 

You will earn 10 talk token for each post.

You will earn 1 talk token for each reputations you give     friends.

You will also earn 0.00001 BTC for each of your post that has a like given to you from a member of the forum.

Hope this little tips can help you guys.

Of course, your post will help many newbies. Many new members when join this platform start posting without reading rules of this platform. You have explained all these rules well. Now it will be easy for many new members to understand these rules easily. 

• +1 1