Important of reading and skills needed - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tesco

Important of reading and skills needed

You cannot write on something you dont understand and thats why its important to read , because the value that you push as input in the forum is really great and so to me its important to get what would be the right thing to really device this such strong stand , so to me its important we need to grow and stand what would be the right thing to post on here

• +2 1

Reading is always great for any member and right now its important to really great time to which we have to really to work as power to it we need to grow and put together a power to how we post, the posts we are developing must be well arranged and well organized , easy to work with and easy to build on there is a lot of work to which is to be well worked and well arranged to there is a lot of effective choices that are easier to build on

• +1 1

It is true, it is very important to read to bring valuable content to the forum and also to acquire new knowledge about crypto.
I like very much the skills you share, specially those of fluency and vocabulary building, since they are fundamental to read correctly and continue progressing in this great world of crypto.

Each of us has its own way of answering, but the main topic remains the essential point in the answer. To get a positive result, you must really understand the question and adhere to the forum rules as much as possible

There is a very good platform with which you can correct your language and your sense of self, and you can also gain a lot of knowledge. In this, your English is your answer to your knowledge, you can also increase it on a very good platform. You all have the same complication that you should also look into it and work hard and increase your knowledge corporation tender 

Yes we need to have some skills to do our reading which will help us in our reading. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people But reading is also very difficult to read. So if you can master the skills that you have said, there will be many benefits in reading.

In my opinion everyone should spend some amount of their quality time in improving their reading skills. Let it be any literary work or any research even about cryptocurrencies it would definitely help you to enhance your memory as well as grasping capacities. so including a reading schedule in your day to day activities would definitely uplust your knowledge to a great extent.

This forum is very helpful for students. Their English skill will develop by posting here. My English skill improved so much by using this forum. Moreover students can earn from this forum also. So I do not think this forum is waste of time.

• +1 1

Reading and writing are both essential.Everyone starts reading and writing at an early age. Skills are the source of success. The importance of both can be gauged from this.Successful people are in the habit of reading.Using this platform we can improve our writing skills.By reading the post of senior member our reading skills increase.In short, this platform is great for learning.

• +4 1

Reading is really a good and useful skill for a succession in life.life is not so much easy.reading have a great affect on our capabilities.when we read something it broads our mind level.by reading we come across with new ideas and thinking of different people.

I think these skills will also be developed by reading as Reading expand our Knowledge and give us a lot more information and If we take it as continuous process we can become a good reader by acquiring the experience.So we must read the good and informative article and things.

Hello to all my dear friends actually I am agree with you reading is a good habit because if we will read we will get new words new things to understand and while reading our knowledge will increases so I think that reading is a good habit and here also we have to read first for commenting for posting.... and here also while writing and posting a post we have to first decide what to post and how to write for that also we have to know and from where we know that we have to read we have to learn then only we can write a post so reading should be there so I prefer all the members my friends reading is a good habit reading must be there in your life...

Thanks sharing useful information of any one share informative topics it good for forum and for us its good skills improvement topic and improve reading skills 

Reading skills is important because when we read easily then we understand early it's important skills 

I don't know why you had to make reading sound so difficult. This is something that could be written in a thesis for your university studies but reading is a lot simpler and only requires to have a decent level of understanding english. This is not something extremely technical that we are discussing, although some parts need some simple logic to find on your own.

Obviously you are correct. Study and aptitudes are what we need and that is significant. It is preposterous to expect to accomplish any work appropriately without study and aptitudes. So the principal thing we should know prior to contemplating. At that point the subsequent advance is that we need to do everything productively.

Good tips for everyone. For shining in every writing based platform, this tips is needed for success. If we aren’t enrich with vocabulary then we will not be able to write down something related to topic. We have capacity for understanding any topic easily so that we can post related to on those topics. Lastly we have to practice more and more if we need develop in this skills               

• +1 1

Reading and writing will be able to help you in more ways than you could enumerate. We use this skill everyday. It helps us get through everyday activities. Moreover, we need this in order to really understand the forum and so we can actually contribute our knowledge here too.

If everyone is a professional in these matters, you will see very great professionalism, but spelling mistakes can change the meanings of the sentences, so we have to help some by learning to read and write and acquire these skills

Yes, that's right. Reading is very important for us. Reading someone's post is very useful for us. When we don't understand something, we read the post of seniors, then we get information about this topic.This way our knowledge increases and we also get experience about working. In this way we can make our post better.

Reading become tough when an individual did not follow to hear steps. These steps help us developing good attitude in study. Vocabulary also increase during reading. Those who are failed in any subject, it means he or she has lack of good reading skill.

• +2 1

This post is very informative for every user and i agreed with you. So we can say that reading and writing is also a tuff work due to which we can earn lots of money. We can earn lots of money by giving new and informative ideas. So we should improve our writing and reading skills due to which our followers will get lots of knowledge by our posts. So we can earn lots of money and improve our trading skills due to which earning and trading will be improve

This post is very informative for every user and i agreed with you. So we can say that reading and writing is also a tuff work due to which we can earn lots of money. We can earn lots of money by giving new and informative ideas. So we should improve our writing and reading skills due to which our followers will get lots of knowledge by our posts. So we can earn lots of money and improve our trading skills due to which earning and trading will be improve

• +1 1

Just reading is not enough ,We must have to understand the rules and regulations of English language 

1.Decoding

2. Fluency

3. Vocabulary building

4. Good sentence construction

5. Knowledge

6. Attention and working memory

These rules are necessary for reader of English. 

I also think so people here need understanding English more because at times you will come across some post and the and you won't be able to read because the English is bad

Well all of those skills that you cited aren't really necessary. I mean having just some of those skills would be enough for a mediocre peep. But it is really recommended to have a proper grammar, because it is important for making a great communication.