Important of reading and skills needed - Page 11 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tesco

Important of reading and skills needed

You have said a very good thing, along with falling here, listen to the tenth reading of the fellow in studies and We must read the words properly and understand their true meaning This will improve our English skills 

Yes my friend you were right reading is not simple as people think. It is complicated and by reading one can expand their mind. If you read you will get an knowledge but not everyone can do it because it is very very boring task and people feel frustrated when they are reading. But if you want to successful in this forum you have to read and understand. Then it will be able to reply with good post. Reading here will also help us with the real life too it will give us more experience.

Practice makes man perfect when I am man set his daily routine operating on daily basis then with the passage of time he will be able to read and get success with time we should owner of this platform respect this platform and should be thankful to all the member which are worked together.

• +1 1

Someone's have to read and understand the question before taken any step in it, and this platform will also teach you how invest and trading in any kind of business, it will make someone skillful in theory and in practical aspect in the crytotalk currency

Thank your for this useful information, reading post is very important then you can read and understand easily so if you want to make your reading good then develops these skills in you it will make your reading perfect through it we obtain the necessary information to become better writers and educated on many topics, thanks for you guys 😊😘

• +3 1

You are right reading and writing is always necessary here because 

From reading we can enhance our vocabulary and words.....and also help us to gain some knowledge......and will help us in writing new topics which is the basic need of this forum 

Reading is really important to us mostly here its improves brains tendency of learning and our information is also increased by it so do read guys 

you know this forum is really helpful fir learning many thing. because when we read others comment. we can know mamy information and many different opinion. so you are right. you shared us about a good message. every body should follow those six task what you have mentioned.

Reading is a healthy habit. It is very important for one to read most of the posts and comments in the forum to acquire more knowledge, experience and most importantly the writing skills which will help us in improving our language especially those who are not good In english will find it easy to learn and make improvements in their reading and writing skills. By this, they can contribute meaningfully to the discussion in this group. 

• +1 1

Reading correctly is a vey important skill in every man.As English is international language so we have to master in reading English.Your post and your topic is really impressive and appreciated.Reading about anything increase our knowledge about that thing.

Edited by Umair Shahid

Hello friends ,yes you are right I totally agree with you .If you learn and read then you improve your skills .Because reading is no end  in the world If we read then we learn if we read a lot then we learn a lot and have bundle of knowledge Its improve our skills .Wish you best of luck .

Thank you so much .

"The subject who does not have adequate development of reading comprehension, cannot process the information to transform it into lasting and applicable knowledge".

You have to develop all these kinds of skills to understand everything about the forum and to be able to function well in each category.

If it is such a relevant process, each skill must be acquired. These are keys that we will develop with each article we read. Understanding a text "involves extracting information, inferring or interpreting aspects that are not expressly stated, and critically assessing it." To achieve this, I have to integrate it into our mind, the reader must have an active and constant participation. Therefore, it gives them a possibility that the reader is able to understand what he reads.

The reader must locate the information, interpret each written word, relate it to the knowledge you have on the subject and reflect on all the information read.

This is very important for all of us. If you increase your knowledge and skills. If you want to be good member in this forum. Then reading is the best option for you. The more your read, the more you will gain knowledge.

this thread really was really on how having to be a good reader in the forum as on how you could tend to find the perfect way in having to understand each post thread, as not all members here are fluent in English, so we all have to find how we can make use on our usage and opportunity here in the forum

• +1 1

Reading is a power in this platform if you have this power that you can do very well in this platform reading is a quality if you have this quality you will learn and earn very more 💪

I really appreciate this forum where my i write and think in english. My english and its grammer keeps better. Before this i was really wory about my english. From writing my english grammer is improving.

Important point mate . It is true the more you read the posts and the comments, the more information you get and know what is being discussed in the forum. also a good reader gains more knowledge and develops our skills to write in English that can be understood by the other members.

• +2 1

Absolutely reading is essential for becoming successful any where.I don't know so much about this platform but I have read some topics and posts and I have learned how to comment here and how to give ratings.And I know by reading I will learn so many new thing from here.

Working on this platform you must be need to understand the thing you are able to read and simplify in yiur mind and you must have be a writting skill other you can't servive on this forum so keep mind my these points 

This information is good. I think by joining crypto you can get knowledge, money and useful skills . It is best for all members.now it's upon you how to get benefit from it. By reading more and more , by sharing useful content.

🏿... To read anything we will be able to understand anything and grow the quality of our wording that we use in our language. I've some benefits of reading that

If we read anything that are clear in our mind becasue we see these words

Clear informtion of the word

Lots of reading increase your learning ability

Reading increase your knowledge

• +4 1
  • +5 1

Work hard,  Be Fair and Honest✌🏿

Reading, my friend, increases the awareness of the brain and makes a person strong in memory as well as increasing knowledge of course if the topics he reads are useful and specific to the field in which he works.

Education is important and a right for every human being. As well as skills after education and work. If you don't do this, you can't do anything. If you don't have the skills and education to do any job, you will never be successful. So it is important for everyone. Thanks for creating a nice topic.

Every one of these abilities would all be able to end in worthless in the event that you like one thing which is understanding. It is extremely difficult to state vacantly at a note and you can't interpret what it implies or what it does. It doesn't feel SK great except if you fathom it all

As a new member of the forum that is one of my main objectives, to expand my knowledge in general but I am very interested in the subject of reading and reading comprehension, that will help us a lot to improve many aspects.