Important of reading and skills needed - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Tesco

Important of reading and skills needed

On 11/29/2020 at 12:11 PM, Tesco said:

I want to share my little understanding on essential skills needed for reading.

Some of us think reading is easy and simple or straightforward task but in reality reading is complex. 

There's six essential skills needed to a master and successful reading

1. Decoding

2. Fluency

3. Vocabulary building

4. Good sentence construction

5. Knowledge

6. Attention and working memory, 

I think for us to be successful in this forum we need all this skills to achieve our aims and objectives, to understand how to make contributions in this forum one needs to acquire this skills and work with them for the progress of the forum and benefits of the members.

Yse dear your post is helpful for all of us including me. If we follow this steps the we improve our reading skills. In this forum reading is most important thing to understand the topics of the member. So pay heed to improve your reading skills by making your posts useful and informative.

• +1 1

On 11/29/2020 at 8:11 AM, Tesco said:

Some of us think reading is easy and simple or straightforward task but in reality reading is complex. 

1. Decoding

2. Fluency

3. Vocabulary building

5. Knowledge

I think for us to be successful in this forum we need all this skills to achieve our aims and objectives, to understand how to make contributions in this forum one needs to acquire this skills and work with them for the progress of the forum and benefits of the members.

Thanks for sharing this important knowledge mate, your writing skills are okey, we shall go by it to achieved our aims of been here. Surely any member (both old and the newbies) who go by it have less deleted comments by the moderators.

• +3 1

Thanks dear friend for sharing good information I also think that it could be a great help for us if we follow this reading post with carefully is very important for us because when you read post you learn knowledge and you get much experience about it.

Thanks for sharing your experience with us my friend and you say right if we have some knowledge about crypto forum then we can create useful and informative posts which make case of help other members . And good sentence construction is very important  that's why my friends in my opinion always create your posts and topics in easy words.  Otherwise your post is helpful for everyone especially new members my friend . Thanks. 

• +2 1

Reading in general is a good and important skills the people should have in order to understand everything in life. But reading alone is not enough because we all need comprehension. Your reading won't go well if you are not comprehensive enough to understand what you are reading. It is important as well that you know the basics of the language you are reading. 

If you follow some instructions that you can each and everything in easy steps. If you improve your vocabulary, reading and writing skills then you will be succeed on this forum and this forum also provides us the great knowledge and enhance our ability and knowledge skills. 

Thanks for awesome information reading requires some skills such as survey, read, recall and so on for you to understand a topic you need to master you don't just read you need to what you reading and skills if you want to do so.

Thanks for awesome information reading requires some skills such as survey, read, recall and so on for you to understand a topic you need to master you don't just read you need to what you reading and skills if you want to do so.

• +3 1

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

My dear friend you are right.  We all have to achieve goals and objectives first.  We have to move forward with the goal. Each of our members has to notice these steps of yours.  Then knowledge will increase with a lot of help. Thank you friend.

Dear friend if all of us in this forum can act upon on your advice then we can gain the satisfaction about all the work which we have done. Your advice and the way of sharing knowledge is ver good.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐮𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐰𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬 . 𝐈𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐢𝐬 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐟𝐮𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐜 𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐢𝐥𝐲. 𝐈𝐧 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐰𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐬.

• +1 1

On 11/29/2020 at 12:11 PM, Tesco said:

1. Decoding

2. Fluency

3. Vocabulary building

5. Knowledge

Yes buddy you are right that, we need some skills like decoding fluency and knowledge to read efficiently and successfully. Here on this platform everything is reading because we have to read informative topics.

• +1 1

Thank you, friend, you shared your experience with us. I agree with you. By reading, our mind goes faster and our capability increases to create something new. Similarly, by reading, we can understand it properly on the post and we can get to learn and along with this, when we read it, we will be able to comment accordingly.

Reading is very important in every aspects, and with what you have mentioned above,anyone who apply to their system of reading will really gain a lot. That's a very good topic.

@Tesco @Bafferh

Thats the very truth there is a low  of work to be done and there is a lot of influence to which this is needed we are all said to have certain solutions if we are able to grow we need to post some good ideas that work perfectly for your self there is importance to all the good things that work well , we need to be good in how we post the English of it , this is really important to have that powerful

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/29/2020 at 8:11 AM, Tesco said:

1. Decoding

2. Fluency

3. Vocabulary building

5. Knowledge

Thank you mate,indeed to become successful in a particular field needs a lots of steps before we can actually achieve our goals especially in this forum so I will surely follow what you listed to see how it works for me sir.

• +1 1

Yes, of course, you have shared this useful information because reading skill is very important in our life, if we are able to read out, then we can eliminate all our problems  because knowledge is a power. And as we know that the more we readout our experience and knowledge more  increases. That is why all the people present in the forum can make a useful and unique post by following these tips presented by you. 

Reading need concentration ,talent and how you devote your time ,the most important parts of reading is understanding once you can read and understand you can have skill through your reading ,skill level improve your tactic project 

• +1 1

Thanks for the great advises it is really needed here in this forum because I see lots of posts which are sometimes hard to understand because of having lots of writing mistakes and the thing is that the posts might end up having good information but might get deleted because they are not well written.

Thankyou for this topic that's true. Must authentic post this platform .post is very important post must be posting officially so many things learn with post You get more experience from post.

Reading is very important,we read and understand what we are learning and we will know when we read,and also our written skill is also important in this platform because the forum gave us the rules on the written skill also I wish we understand more

As we as a whole realize guessing grows the thoughts. It gives us more and novel thoughts. It has been demonstrated to keep our psyches sound and sharp. It likewise causes us in securing of more information and memory improvement.

Thanks for sharing this helpful information  Reading is one of the most important and required skills in this forum . If you cannot read properly , you will not be able to understand the topics in the forum and inturn you will end up creating useless topics for the forum , which will get us warning points .

Thank you for sharing these tips for us. I actually don't think reading is complex but i'll try to follow those steps, maybe i can improve my reading skills. Reading is also important in crypto world, if we can read efficiently we can improve our knowledge about crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1

Our main aim and object to work on this forum is to learn something and make money. To get these aim we should follow the rules of forum. If we want to do then we should learn and read the older member post. This reading makes our locaburay right, our English sentences makes perfect.